Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Baby Options

crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I feel like even if babies aren't freed from their cribs, that there can still be some improvements made.
  • More Traditional Cribs
  • More Clothing Options (Onesies)
  • More Interactions (sing to sleep, tuck in)
  • A mobile would be cute too.
And if they are actually freed somehow, I'd like to see rock to sleep in rocking chair interaction and a changing table. :)
Maybe a play mat too, but I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself.

Comments

• areannecareannec Posts: 2 New Member
    I feel like there should be more baby stuff too, I miss the big cribs we had in TS3. Perhaps babies need to use bassinets (more of them too) and have to be toddler to use a crib. Also I think that your idea of changing mats and a play mat is great. I definitely miss the little rocker in (I think) Generations.

I think that pushchairs should be brought back because if we were to make the sims as realistic as possible then it would be cool to have them back. Also shopping is another thing I'd like to see. It made me happy when you could travel to the supermarket and choose what to buy, they could even put in diapers to buy. The general things, you know?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I would like to see the playmat, swing, playpen, stroller, and more outfits for babies as well as them being freed from the bed. Maybe if they do a generational type EP they will add some of this. :)