Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry for forgetting, I've been rushed off my feet lately.

H5 please. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    For all you Town of Salem fans, I recently bought the card game and I'm raring to play it! But my IRL friends are buts XD So I haven't been able to :(

It looks really cool though! And would be awesome to play!

How is it different from Werewolf? :worried: Different rules/roles?

Possibly... Ive never played Werewolf, so I dont know the roles there XD

I'm gonna be honest... I don't get the Salem hype when mafia and werewolf are already a thing. :p I always just thought Salem was the quick online version of Werewolf. They're all the same game, aren't they? I could be way off. But I can't imagine what would be the point of making a card/board game version of Town of Salem when Werewolf is much cheaper! Only the theme is different (I imagine).

Much cuter as a game. Visually represented, and its much quicker, right? Different roles and rules too. It's just a stylistic thing. Like how every deck of cards is essentially the same, but looks different. Or how every version of monopoly is the same game but you can have Simpsons Monopoly or even Chocolatopoly. It's essentially taking one concept, but tweaking it and presenting it as a different game.

So pretty much, its the same but different :3 But I love it!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Either way.... Hit me up Haylo, I'm on my way cuz I don't have friends who will play with me either. XD

Time to visit the down under!!

If you genuinely do, like would totally get you to come play it XD I live in the tourist part of Australia, and I work at a theme park so like its totally a good place to visit:P Hahah But I know you're just being silly XD Regardless, I'd love someone to come play it :O
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    G4 for me
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Either way.... Hit me up Haylo, I'm on my way cuz I don't have friends who will play with me either. XD

If you genuinely do, like would totally get you to come play it XD I live in the tourist part of Australia, and I work at a theme park so like its totally a good place to visit:P Hahah But I know you're just being silly XD Regardless, I'd love someone to come play it :O

This is making me think... How would it be to meet anyone here in person? I think I'd be very nervous to be honest.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    G4 for me

I really should get the board up to date soon. :mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017

This is making me think... How would it be to meet anyone here in person? I think I'd be very nervous to be honest.

I met Ninja is person a couple times... Though I'd talked to him before he was on the forums, so I guess its different XD

I met my partner who I'd met online for the first time this year, its a wonderful experience, but I dont know if it'd be the same as meeting one of you guys from here :O Of course its something you'd be nervous about, but it'd be awesome :3
  • Options

I met Ninja is person a couple times... Though I'd talked to him before he was on the forums, so I guess its different XD

I met my partner for the first time this year, its a wonderful experience, but I dont know if it'd be the same as meeting one of you guys from here :O

*thinks back of these moments where you and Ninja had conversations in the same post XD*

Those were the days. :)

I tend to be very reserved when meeting new people. Difference is that we'd know eachother already, but meeting face to face would be a next step. I'm quite socially awkward... :/ which does seep to the forums at times. :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I did once have a dream though that we all met in real life.... in a Big Brother house.
    Though I can't really recall the details to well.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I did once have a dream though that we all met in real life.... in a Big Brother house.

Funny that XD When I was at Ninja's place, however many years ago it was, we talked about everyone on the forums meeting up and ending up in the Big Brother house :P hahaha
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Once I met a woman at my work years after talking to her on the phone...
    Haha I couldn't believe it was the same women... We kept on ask her what she did with that woman.. ;)
  • Options

Funny that XD When I was at Ninja's place, however many years ago it was, we talked about everyone on the forums meeting up and ending up in the Big Brother house :P hahaha

Maybe I dreamed and you talked about some kind of omen of things to come XD
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh no. Vul's onto us! Quick everyone on the forums! Abort!
  • Options
    G4 for me

I really should get the board up to date soon. :mrgreen:

Chess%2BGame.png
    Banner.png
  • Options

Bahahah XD

I vote to Evict Haylo, since he's aborting the forums anyway ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Bahahah XD

Haylo's a woman?! And he's pregnant??
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Yannik's turn right?
  • Options

Bahahah XD

5lCJG9A.gif
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yannik's turn right?

Yup. @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited October 2017
    This thread has really gone down hill since I last was on...

Bahahah XD

5lCJG9A.gif

Post edited by lovesstorms on
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    A5 please :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I know this isn't gaming-related but tough boogers. Most know what I've been through in the last few years. (Short version: I quit my job last year because my boss was not a good manager. Constantly on me about something, even telling me I need to watch my breathing. Yes. She thought I sighed too much and it annoyed. So, I found a temp job which has now turned into a permanent job. It's not a perfect job, but I have a lot more time to think and the job is fairly simple. I listen to a lot of writing podcasts or other things while I work. My boss is awesome. So I made her a little wooden sign to put on her shelf. I did it all by hand. It's definitely not perfect but not bad either.

37753573522_da05d3f9a7_c.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    :D

I'm glad that my boss is actually a pretty reasonable guy.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    :D

I'm glad that my boss is actually a pretty reasonable guy.

My old boss was the only one who I've had major issues with.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Yeah, I remember you telling us about her (him?). What a piece of work.