Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    You mean like the battle thing on sims wikia site? I used to vote for 'battles' like that.

By the way, I'm not sure I understand what anti-hero means... my guess it that it doesn't necessarily includes villains only?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    You mean like the battle thing on sims wikia site? I used to vote for 'battles' like that.

By the way, I'm not sure I understand what anti-hero means... my guess it that it doesn't necessarily includes villains only?

Wikia battles, my first thought exactly! :) I like the sound of it. :+1:

An anti-hero is a person who is on the 'good team' in a story, but despite that has several flaws, which make them not your standard hero. Like, think of someone extremely hotheaded, or someone who has lost all trust in humanity and is bitter and sarcastic.
    Think of Haymitch, Snape and the like. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    We could make Top 10 Anti-Heros, it's like a mixture, we could figure out the heroes whose personality wouldn't fit to a regular hero :)

That sounds like an interesting idea indeed. :) Can I nominate Evarrine? ;) pwetty pwease?

How is Evarrine an anti-hero again? Lol

She's on a quest. A quest to gain back her righteous magical powers. BUT. She's also on another quest. A quest to try and control her temper. Can she succeed in bottling both her magic and her inner rage from all these years of no result?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Wikia battles, my first thought exactly! :) I like the sound of it. :+1:

An anti-hero is a person who is on the 'good team' in a story, but despite that has several flaws, which make them not your standard hero. Like, think of someone extremely hotheaded, or someone who has lost all trust in humanity and is bitter and sarcastic.
    Think of Haymitch, Snape and the like. :)

Yes, Thats what i was thinking. The wikia battles. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Maybe you should talk to Evarrine's creator (who hasn't been around for years) about her background if you guys cannot agree with each other's view?

Just kidding.

Everyone's (almost) free and entitled to stick to their own opinion. Doesn't matter if it sounds right or wrong to another party involved. She might be a mad woman with psychiatric issues and thinks that everything she's imagined (the ending scene of season 3) is true whilst it was all made up for the final cliffhanger scene and such blah blah blah...

Seriously you guys do care about other people's sims to a more than impressive extent. Though I sometimes wonder if the original creator even recalls creating such a memorable 'witch' on a gaming forums almost five years ago :p
    ._.
  • Options
    http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/310/jetset-mafia-sign-ups-open

Anyone interested in a Mafia game? I'm hosting. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    c04a7b1a0b54c9849f3de8dafddc7688--baby-shower-duck-baby-shower-cakes.jpg

Congrats with your birthday Twidz, and have a piece :smiley::yum:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Quacky birthday, Twiddle. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    *Hangs satellite dish out of hotel window*

I've got a signal! Plz hold up free wifi, Please! XD

Thank you guys, Can't post for long because my phone is throwing a wobbly but thank you for all the Birthday wishes. (and thank you for sharing that quacktacular cake Vul)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Thank you guys, Can't post for long because my phone is throwing a wobbly but thank you for all the Birthday wishes. (and thank you for sharing that quacktacular cake Vul)

You're welcome. :)

How's A'dam so far?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Happy birthday Twiddle! Enjoy your stay in Amsterdam :smiley:
    ._.
  • Options

How's A'dam so far?

Very good, I had a lovely time. Unfortunatley i was'nt well for the first two days of my holiday, I kept passing out and falling over. I think it was the flying that did it, This ducky does not like to fly at the best of times so when we took off during the middle of a thunderstorm plus turbelence i was'nt feeling too good. When we landed i was really dizzy so i decided to try and bring up my sugar levels with a milkshake from the cafe, I took one sip of a strawberry and bananna milkshake, My legs went like Jelly and i hit the floor. Tipped the whole lot down myself and my partner and had to be helped up by two waiters. :D

Quite the experiance to say the least, Apart from that though i had a lot of fun. Visited the old centre, Took alot of pictures, Went to a music festival and done alot of shopping. I went on a boat trip on my birthday and ate some birthday cake on the river. :)

(A duck come and sat on our table when we were having dinner, So i decided to try and communicate with my dear ducky friend and feed him chips much to the amusement of this elderly couple sat across from us :p )
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

How's A'dam so far?

Very good, I had a lovely time. Unfortunatley i was'nt well for the first two days of my holiday, I kept passing out and falling over. I think it was the flying that did it, This ducky does not like to fly at the best of times so when we took off during the middle of a thunderstorm plus turbelence i was'nt feeling too good. When we landed i was really dizzy so i decided to try and bring up my sugar levels with a milkshake from the cafe, I took one sip of a strawberry and bananna milkshake, My legs went like Jelly and i hit the floor. Tipped the whole lot down myself and my partner and had to be helped up by two waiters. :D

Quite the experiance to say the least, Apart from that though i had a lot of fun. Visited the old centre, Took alot of pictures, Went to a music festival and done alot of shopping. I went on a boat trip on my birthday and ate some birthday cake on the river. :)

(A duck come and sat on our table when we were having dinner, So i decided to try and communicate with my dear ducky friend and feed him chips much to the amusement of this elderly couple sat across from us :p )

Ooh, sounds like a good time, sans the dizzyness. ( :dizzy: ) Especially the ducky anecdote. XD So funny.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    A kindred soul comes to visit while you were having dinner
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Hey guys, some news on the Dutch reality game show scene here: the cast of upcoming show The Big Escape is announced. :) Quite a few familiar faces in there, 2 from Widm, so that's great (Haylo, remember Tygo Gernandt?).

But what's The Big Escape about? In short: Escape Rooms! :smiley: I'm really looking forward to the show myself, and I really hope someone will try and make a subtitled version so we can all watch it. :)

I'm so jealous. I wish I was born in the Netherlands. :lol: I don't know how the Dutch get TV so right ;)
    Granted America has Survivor and had The Mole once upon a time, but I can't imagine getting any kind of escape-the-room show. Instead we get stuff like Candy Crush and The Wall >.>
    For sure let us know if you find it uploaded with subtitles!!

Another show note: De Kroongetuige (The Crown Witness). It's similar to WidM, but with a murder mystery flavour to it. :)
    The contestants play as crime researchers and their assignments are about doing research about the murder case. One of the contestants however is the Crown Witness, who is bribed by the murderer to sabotage the investigation.
    Per successful assignment a letter of a secret password is revealed, if any contestant figures out the code at the finale they'll win, so the Crown Witness has to sabotage assignments in order to keep their bribe. This all takes place in a Swedish village, where several locals are secretly actors who have a role in the murder mystery. At the end of every episode from the second one on they'll have to write a summary of the case, the one furthest off from the truth has to leave.

Pretty interesting, isn't it? :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I got bored and have another round of hunger games simulation and here's a part of it:

7QhlYVC.png

Paul's quite a terrorist :p
    ._.
  • Options
    Paul's a monster. :worried:

• Options
    I got bored and have another round of hunger games simulation and here's a part of it:

7QhlYVC.png

I'm not surprised. #Mazegate

"Ricky chases Baxter" XD

Was Tristan in there as well? ;):)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, I think he held hands with Baxter and smashed Kenzen's nose for a bag of bread
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

7QhlYVC.png

"Ricky chases Baxter" XD

Oh no, Paul killed almost the whole cast of Leashes and Skirts :o At least Baxter, Esme and Doro are still there, if they participate xD

I think I'm going to do something like this with my sims :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

7QhlYVC.png

"Ricky chases Baxter" XD

Oh no, Paul killed almost the whole cast of Leashes and Skirts :o At least Baxter, Esme and Doro are still there, if they participate xD

And may the odds be ever in their favour. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

7QhlYVC.png

"Ricky chases Baxter" XD

And may the odds be ever in their favour. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I think he held hands with Baxter and smashed Kenzen's nose for a bag of bread

THAT'S MY TRISTAN!! Kenzen had it coming for a loooong time XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    vtyptpkq88ej.png

Unfortuanetly I couldn't use images because it took way to long to search for them, and I used 4 Random Contestants because I only had 20 sims :o

Sadly, Robyn and Doro were the first victims (I wanted Doro to win) :(
    c6fj8ujnodut.png