Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    MURICA
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Not a lot of people have spoken up on the thread so far, so it's fine

That might change soon though, considering the US will awaken in a few hours...

What are we supposed to be speaking about?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Law stuff, I guess
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Law stuff, I guess

Wouldn't that be the Mole thread :P
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Law stuff, I guess

Wait, weren't we talking about the Mole thread in the current context? :0

Law stuff, I guess

Well, I suppose we can just talk about general stuff as to not overwhelm the Mole thread. It is kind of lawyerish right now. Don't want to be seen with too many lawyers. It might give you a bad rap. lololol

3509o9h.jpg

Oh, sorry, Mr. Lawyer.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Law stuff, I guess

Well, I suppose we can just talk about general stuff as to not overwhelm the Mole thread. It is kind of lawyerish right now. Don't want to be seen with too many lawyers. It might give you a bad rap. lololol

3509o9h.jpg

Oh, sorry, Mr. Lawyer.

Uh oh, looks like Mr. Wright finds you objectionable, Lo

NtEtgBS.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    NtEtgBS.gif

tumblr_niqo9zV3jV1smcbm7o1_500.gif

hehehe...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I think I'll take more pics of Tamela tonight and put her back up as my avi. My current avi is awesome, but she's a little sad. lol Don't want to make people depressed because of my avi. haha
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I think I'll take more pics of Tamela tonight and put her back up as my avi. My current avi is awesome, but she's a little sad. lol Don't want to make people depressed because of my avi. haha

Your avi makes me giggle (I don't usually giggle, mind you) every time I see it because it reminds me of my old simming habit :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Your avi makes me giggle (I don't usually giggle, mind you) every time I see it because it reminds me of my old simming habit :D

Of killing off sims? lol That's what I did here. I did it for a short story, mind you. It's not like I'm crazy and LIKE killing. >:) Or do I? >:) Like in Roller Coaster Tycoon when I make a nice sidewalk full of people who are having fun exploring the park and BAM. A roller coaster "somehow" flies off the track right on top of them. No idea WHO would ever do such a terrible, terrible thing.

mcMsqhB.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Bad news, though. My son is sick. I'm unsure if I'll make it on the computer tonight. I'll still try. Tamela is demanding a new suit to wear to trial. She needs to look smart. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Of killing off sims? lol That's what I did here. I did it for a short story, mind you. It's not like I'm crazy and LIKE killing. >:) Or do I? >:) Like in Roller Coaster Tycoon when I make a nice sidewalk full of people who are having fun exploring the park and BAM. A roller coaster "somehow" flies off the track right on top of them. No idea WHO would ever do such a terrible, terrible thing.

mcMsqhB.gif

Not me, of course. Who needs it anyways, when you installed OpenRCT2 yesterday and found out about the cheat to make guests EXPLODE in fire? XD

Too bad the game gets laggy when the area I'm watching gets laggy (like, bigger franerate drops and all). Kinda worrisome tbh. :/
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

mcMsqhB.gif

"No idea WHO would ever do such a terrible, terrible thing."....

Me XD

mcMsqhB.gif

"No idea WHO would ever do such a terrible, terrible thing."....

Me XD

Glad I'm not the only control freak out there. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oddly enough I've never played Roller Coaster Tycoon before but that looks so interesting :O
    ._.
    Oddly enough I've never played Roller Coaster Tycoon before but that looks so interesting :O

It's also worth every minute setting it up to watch. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

mcMsqhB.gif

This is glorious

2nd Part of Leashes and Skirts Premiere is finally here :D

PREMIERE: Fellow Furry Friends

Feedbacks welcome!
    ._.
    Nice. Those animals are so cute. And Cheddar is so amusing. He reminds me of our old dog who can be a big of a grump as well. :D

I will be around tomorrow fairly often, but tomorrow evening I'll be on the road with my hubby traveling for 4'ish hours. Then, we have a conference over the next couple of days until Sunday. Then we drive back Sunday afternoon. I'll be spotty in this time but should be around with my phone and, hopefully, the laptop in the evenings. However, I won't have access to the game or anything.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I will be around tomorrow fairly often, but tomorrow evening I'll be on the road with my hubby traveling for 4'ish hours. Then, we have a conference over the next couple of days until Sunday. Then we drive back Sunday afternoon. I'll be spotty in this time but should be around with my phone and, hopefully, the laptop in the evenings. However, I won't have access to the game or anything.

Thanks for telling. :)
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited June 2017

mcMsqhB.gif

I think it says a lot about our characters that this little clip brings so much joy and satisfaction to our lives :lol:

RC2 it was just pure fun, being so evil and drowning people, blowing things up, etc, but no one actually gets killed in the 3rd installment, right? They just turn into ragdolls pretty much :joy: Which is just hilarious. They'll go flying but then get right up hahahaha