Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trouble w/Adding to Wish List in the Store and No Response in Help

Hi, earlier, I tried to log in to the main site w/this acct only to be told that it was invalid or expired. This has been an ongoing problem for me since I first started playing sims 17 years ago! Anyway, I created yet another acct, but I cannot add anything to my wish list. Every time I try, I end up in an endless loop - add to wish list which brings up a login window, I log in again, and then go back to the item either w/the back button or by navigating to the store item again, add to wish list, login....., etc... over and over. Why is it impossible to add anything to my wish list? I tried contacting help/live chat and that just hung and nobody ever answered. I'd like to restore my old acct b/c I have sim points on it and don't want to lose them. I used IE browser to try to contact help. I also tried the "call me" version of help and it also just hung. Why is it impossible to get help from this company? I just want to restore my old acct and put something on my wish list.

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Making a new account is almost never the answer, all that does is mess things up and spread your content and points across the different accounts. Try clearing your IE browser's cache and cookies completely to see if that helps, making sure to disallow the Preserve for Favorites option.
    https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

Ultimately though, only EA can help with account issues. I would keep trying different ways to contact them.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    Thanks Igazor! I think I partially found why the loop. For some reason, I cannot log in at all. I get the invalid login msg when I try my old acct and it just will not login w/the new one regardless of which browser I use. :(