Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PET BREED SUGGESTIONS.

Comments

• AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Munchkin cats!
  • SnowstormTheCatSnowstormTheCat Posts: 40 New Member
    @Emmy_Sims

Shibas yesssssss!!!!! The cat breeds I want are:

Nebelung
    Norwegian Forest Cat
    Scottish Fold
    American Curl
    Abyssinian
    Exotic Shorthair
    Main ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
    Manx
    Japanese Bobtail
    Mackeral Tabby
    Ticked Tabby

and every other cat breed that has existed.
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Australian Silky Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, ability to make own breed, all of those for dogs
  • Laughaminute89Laughaminute89 Posts: 15 New Member
    I am loving all the "mix breed" love up in here! Hoping they will have shelters instead of just pet stores so you can run one as your sims! @ActuallySammy that is the cutest pit ever!! Shout out to all my animal loving people!!!
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I can't post a picture yet because I'm a new member, but I would like to see Cocker Spaniel dogs: Both Buff and Black.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Sorry for the double post, but the forum censor altered my post. The breed I'm talking about is the same as Walt Disney's "Lady and The Tramp".
  • LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    Australian Cattle Dog , and Australian Shepard.

and Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ for a cat, they're gorgeous.
    [img]https://bowwowinsurance.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/maine-๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.jpg[/img]

Also horses, any horse breeds really, just horses.

I just hope they do a better job with tracking the breeds, and add more townie pets that are breeds rather then majority being mixed. that wouldd be nice for people like me who are NOT control freaks over the entire town xD
    All of course if pets makes it to sims 4 too.
  • melissa_be588melissa_be588 Posts: 52 Member
    I would love lap dogs - pugs, chihuahuas, yorkies...

And Alaskan Klee Kai's - i.e. miniature Huskies

And yes to the teacup versions of pets!! How awesome would it be to have an option to choose between teacup, normal or extra large? Or something like that.
    Head on over to mellycreatessims.wordpress.com and hit follow for the chance to win BOTH Vintage Glamour & Vampires! Winner will be drawn March 31st.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The puffy ones!

Old English Sheepdog
    OldEnglishSheepdog8.jpg

Komondor
    komondorsf5.jpg

South Russian Ovcharka (never heard of that before, but it's puffy!)
    d8f5352219b8c2bbe5c974bc49be997c.jpg

Samoyed
    m_th_tiny-very-rare-samoyed-puppies-text-408-800-1959-1.jpg
    (puppy fluffballs!)

Persian kitty!
    04c094041e818f4c49f0c5a83554c448.jpg

Siberian kitty!
    980x.jpg

Wensleydales!
    718454.jpg?349

Silkies!
    silkie-chickens--30013.jpg

Okay, last two aren't "pets" but they are SO FLUFFY!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I don't know why but for sims 4 the developers would make a create a breed instead of create a pet.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2017
    Cynel1 wrote: ยป
    I don't know why but for sims 4 the developers would make a create a breed instead of create a pet.

I think it would be nice to have default breeds as an option as well as full flexible editing. Then I could do something like start with a floofy breed but customize it. Plus it would be good for if pets end up included in any game-generated households.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • casseyshazeracasseyshazera Posts: 89 Member
    Yes for the siberian husky. One thing i missed in sims 3 was the ability to add breeds. I show huskies and i always had to re-do the huskies in game to resemble mine, but they always came up as a mixed breed.
    Also more coat options, in the previous games there was never a fluffy plushy coat option. We probably wont get in sims 4, but seeing 3 dog sizes instead of the 2, with small height sliders to adjust slightly would be awesome.
    Aka..... Flaming Husky
    Sims Kennel Club - Delta Aquilae Siberian Huskies

Games Played :
    Sims 1/2/3/4/Castaway,
    AC 2, Dirt, SOD, Star Wars .... May The Force Be With You :)
  • AtalantaNemesisAtalantaNemesis Posts: 33 Member
    I am all for fluffies. Like samoyed or spitz dogs.
    Munchkins and Birman as cats.
    On a personal note: I love alpacas but don't really think they would introduce them. Someone can hope!

It was always possible to edit them if I remember correctly?
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    That type of cat that is almost bald.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Loanet wrote: ยป
    That type of cat that is almost bald.

Sphynx cats?
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    Please add Sphynx cats!!! I'm buying one soon<3 They're very affectionate and outgoing.
    Yeah, the sphinx cats are the ones I was talking about. Cats have a lot less shapes than dogs, so a Sphynx would be a variation on them.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I already made a thread like this for the New Pet Parts, and asked what Breeds others wanted as well, so I picked Japanese Chins, since My 2 Fur babies are in My Profile pic, :)
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited March 2017
    I hope they have small dogs, dogs, and large dogs. Although given the teenager height issues, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

Anyway, I'd like to see Siberian Huskies, Sheepdogs, and Shiba Inus, too.

Also, just had a thought, I hope if you have a certain breed, they automatically receive some of the breed's key traits.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    I believe code for Dogs and Small Dogs have been found, so the concept of different sized dogs is out there.

A 'mongrel' type breed. You can pick parts from any dog, not just specific breeds.

Bring back bugulars and then make some dogs good at guard dogs. But they should chase your postman, meaning your mail might be a day late. You use your mailbox to mail books and songs, so if they chase your mailman you don't get royalties. You also get your bills a day later (but you'll still get them sooner or later).
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Tibetan Mastiffs, Pomeranians and Ragdolls are the breeds that I most want to see in TS4 Pets.
    moss

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The puffy ones!

Komondor
    komondorsf5.jpg

mBkrpBy.gif

lol

• AngryHoundAngryHound Posts: 13 New Member
    I do love pets :3 I hope to see lhasa apso's, doberman (non cropped ears/non docked tail version) and....well, a create a dog tool should be enough so I can create the breeds that I'd like to be in the game if they are not already in.

Horses and the horse career I really enjoyed from TS3 but I encountered an immersion breaking bug where if the horses maxed all of their skills they would teleport frantically to a destination. :( It was never fixed. I hope they branch out into more exotic animals for the new expansion. Snakes (especially hognoses) I'd love to see. Oooh maybe even a huge Sulcata tortoise you can have roaming around eeek!

• LucyStarbreakerLucyStarbreaker Posts: 70 New Member
    Im going to sound crazy but why not Dragons!
    Have you not wondered what it would be like to be able to fly a dragon in sims 4
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Dogs:
    Staffordshire Bull terrier (Didn't we have these in ts2 pets??)
    Chihuahua
    Pomeranian
    Cats:
    Norwegian forest cat
    Persian cat
    Siamese cat
    Turkish Angora
    Bengal cat
    Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
    British shorthair
    giphy_1.gif