Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Selection Challanege ~ 6th Episode Up Now!!! (Insider 8.3.17)

Comments

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'm a little worried about the ratings of the girls. We're in a relationship boost period right now, but what if it ends before every girl gets her chance and it's unbalanced?

The relationship boost ended on Tuesday last week I thought? Oh no! I'm going to investigate!
    Oh Annabeth is so adorable!! What a cute date!
    I know super cute! It's been my faouvirte date of the challenge :wink: (It's the only solo date :lol: )
    Yayyyyy! Alyson was in the group date! :D
    I know! Christian really kind of hit it off with her and I wanted to explore his relationship with her a little more. I was debating sending a girl home from the girls on the group date but I felt like he got along with all of them really well...so I didn't go down that path. :smile:
    Yushika wrote: »
    Aaaah I love seeing the insider!
    I plan to keep updating the insider with each episode and add in any little funny extras that didn't make it into the episodes.
    tara_lynnc wrote: »
    @Kamio my heart melted the whole fourth episode
    <3<3
    Such cute dates! I love prince Christian <3
    <3 Girls crush!

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    @HappyFuzzyKitty - No, definitely not negative. I may have only selected simple interactions like 'ask about day' and 'thank for coming'.

@Maladi777 - I know! Their thought bubbles kill me. Christian can not stop talking about his commitment issues. Dude - so not the time! :lol:

In the thought and talk bubbles, they show the ball and chain and they also show the ball and chain with the red circle+slash in it. I think the ball and chain without the No symbol over it is actually a positive reference to commitment, that's just my perception.

I'm still watching videos and catching up. But I'm loving this series so far. I usually don't watch a lot of Sims Let's Plays because I'm not always places I can watch video, and you can read anywhere, you know? But I'm really enjoying yours.
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Soon?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    The episode is up.

I still can't believe Annie got sent home already and that she was first. :cry::cookie:
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    edited March 2017
    lyla killed me this episode lmao :D i mean, first she shows up and eats their food before the party even started, then she gets fussy about her seat at the head of the table and *then* she insults henry.. omg :D
    that was pretty close tho.. maybe she should keep her eyes on the prince the next time instead of stealing food and hitting on and then fighting with his brother :p

i love that you're doing this as a video series btw, it's so fun to watch them.. <3

the dinner party was such a fun party ^.^
    too bad about naomi, she's such a pretty sim :(
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Oh my goodness. I love Alicia in that purple dress!!

Lyla is wild...I love her
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    You guys are hilarious!

@Irishsong - Yeah I know! She reminded me so much of Skye and knowing that Skye won the first round...I definitely had a soft spot for her. Defintenly helped me to realise that Christian isn't Julius and he's probably after someone a little different. Who though? I have no idea! I honestly think that Raven is in with a lot more chance :lol:

@Sel - I know! So many of the girls I was routing for have gone home! Argh!!! As in girls I'd pegged to make it a fair way too! My heart was melting a little watching Lyla and the prince together....but it was just NOT happening for them. Oh well, I tried :lol:

XtCC0FE.jpg

It's been a busy week in the palace. Between a dinner party for the first official Report of the Selection that saw the lovely Naomi go home, an inside look at the lives of the girls in a number of the Selected Households...

uvJ1NKT.png

KS3zvcI.png

zg0bbIe.png

ExPOeaF.png

dOo8Ikc.png

ul4gnYp.png

BpqldpG.png

(It looks like Raven has finally made a friend)

...and these recently released images of seven girls that Prince Christian has invited to palace for what is tipped to be an attempt at a mass elimination and drop the number of contestants in the Selection to 25...

PCPI0Oe.png

5b8Vx97.png

jppS2wA.png

FQQ8ZXe.png

We can't help but feel like we are flying by the seat of our pants as we watch our young Prince find his bride.

Just which of these girls will capture the prince's heart enough to stay?

hYLvYO8.png

d2PI3i3.png

As always stay wonderful!

I'm Addison Pierre and this is the Insider.

~*~

New Episode up soon! It'll go live at 6:30 p.m. EST Time (I hope!) I loved this one. It was really exciting waiting to see who emerged victorious out of the Seven girls. :blush:
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I checked on YouTube and I couldn't find the new video, has it posted and I'm just missing it?
  • Options
    It was scheduled for release...but I'm just made it public now! Woo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJKI3aV_1zA&amp;t=25s
  • Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Yay! Episode!
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I feel really sorry for all the people whose girls were sent home, :'( ...
    But I'm so happy that Brynn won!
    Post edited by HappyFuzzyKitty on
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    That date was so cute!! I must admit with Mara I had my heart in my throat for most of it, I'm sad she's going home but it was really fun to watch her with the Prince! :D I'm also very surprised that Brandi has had a much better time with the Prince than her! Kind of like @Irishsong I guess haha
    <3
  • Options
    I feel like my rooms are crused...
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    omg he sent soo many girls home :o
    but tbh it's probably smart to reduce the household a bit..
    25 is still a LOT! :D
  • Options
    @Irishsong - I know! I feel so bad coz I know how much effort you put into them. I've actually let other girls adopt them as their own because they are so beautiful! :smile:

@HappyFuzzyKitty - Bryan seemed like the obvious choice after it was all over and done. Spoiler alert! I didn't even realise that a Christian had taken the group photo with her until afterwards #foreshadowing

@Sel - I know that is what I thought! I kind of stole inspiration from The Books where Macon sends a bunch of girls home after meeting them for the first time...and then again at the end of the first book. Worked for the book - might work for me :lol:
  • Options
    hp_enchantresshp_enchantress Posts: 62 Member
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm a huge fan! Can't wait to see how this goes! :tongue: I'm going to be waiting so impatiently for the next bit!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love watching you work these challenges. Was sweating bullets there for Yui...

Wow...six girls went home! Crazy! But necessary....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    :cry: Poor Tonya :cry:
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hey one and all!

I'm planning dates for the prince to go on! I've got some cool ideas, like darts, chess, a cute picnic, an adventure to the bluffs and the ruins, plus a game of basketball and the movies.

Does anyone have any cool ideas that I haven't thought of - or you'd like to see date wise? I want to do something cool with one of the girls who is a vampire... just not sure what yet.

Anyway...let me know your suggestions or ideas

p.s. I try to keep the dates away from outside venues...so like not at a cafe or nightclub

:cry::cry::cry:
    I love watching you work these challenges. Was sweating bullets there for Yui...

Yeah - fun way to spice it up. It has to happen eventually.
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm a huge fan! Can't wait to see how this goes! :tongue: I'm going to be waiting so impatiently for the next bit!

Aww thank you so much! You made my day!!! :sweat_smile:

Post edited by Kamio on
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    Hey one and all!

I'm planning dates for the prince to go on! I've got some cool ideas, like darts, chess, a cute picnic, an adventure to the bluffs and the ruins, plus a game of basketball and the movies.

Does anyone have any cool ideas that I haven't thought of - or you'd like to see date wise? I want to do something cool with one of the girls who is a vampire... just not sure what yet.

Anyway...let me know your suggestions or ideas

:cry::cry::cry:

Yeah - fun way to spice it up. It has to happen eventually.

Aww thank you so much! You made my day!!! :sweat_smile:

Those are great date ideas @Kamio ! Maybe something like an art gallery or museum, too? :)
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    A bonfire or overnight camping? They could go swimming under the stars, stargaze, roast marshmellows, talk until the sun comes up?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    ^ a camping date would be so cool!! :D

also i think (unless that already counts as "going to the bluffs") a relaxed beach day would be really nice as a date :)

as for the vampire girl maybe you could take her to a mausoleum in forgotten hollow? unless that's too morbid for the prince lmao. but just taking a walk around forgotten hollow at night could be really pretty, i think the town looks really cute at night :smiley:
  • Options
    Ooooh I love all of those ideas! A secluded date on a museum could be a ton of fun and I really like the camping idea :blush:
  • Options
    Also, I looked at the casting call for season 1 and Addison's last name is Bridges, not Pierre?
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    Also, I looked at the casting call for season 1 and Addison's last name is Bridges, not Pierre?

She probably took a husband's last name.
    jzZP0sJ.png