Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Selection Challanege ~ 6th Episode Up Now!!! (Insider 8.3.17)

Comments

• GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    So excited to see my girl!
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbd0BxdM8pw

The Second Episode is now live! Woo!!!

So many lovelies to choose from <3 Look forward to more sub'd and liked :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    just saw the newest episode, omg so many cute girls!!
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    Oh I am kind of sad to see Poppy leave. Im down to one girl now. :D I was worried she might not make it far because she does have the mean and jealous traits. But boy she must not have been happy to have been eliminated. :D
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited February 2017
    Holy guacamole batman! My Sim is Miranda and I was sweating it at the end bit!!! I'm really into it so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Oh Alicia! Your talking to the wrong prince!! BTW you are correct in assuming it was intended to be pronounced Al-ee-sha (like Alicia Keys) hadn't even thought about the multiple pronunciations!
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh noes!
    Poppy and her pretty pink dress and smexy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :(
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm happy you included the room.

I'm starting to think of the card game as almost a Russian Rullet. Like what if they heard from the other girls that the ones sent home were first invited to play a gave of cards and started getting really nervous when they were invited because they had heard? Just thoughts. :cookie:
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Apparently I'm no good with formal wear...
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    My girl, Eden showing off her fitness skillz :D
    @HappyFuzzyKitty - Oh no! Let me guess - of all of the girls whose formal wear I changed up - it was your girls? :tired_face:

I know there were a few that I designed myself because the girls were wearing short dresses...and the other times I changed it up because I was feeling creative - hopefully that's ok - or because another girl was wearing the same dress...or there were too many girls in a similar color and wanted them to stand out? Hopefully I haven't upset you :flushed:
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'm happy you included the room.

I'm starting to think of the card game as almost a Russian Rullet. Like what if they heard from the other girls that the ones sent home were first invited to play a gave of cards and started getting really nervous when they were invited because they had heard? Just thoughts. :cookie:

Bahahahahahahaha that is kind of brilliant! Hahahahahaha! I didn't even think of that :lol:

@LadyJester - I know! I laughed as hard at her reaction! It was the best...and I have a hunch that she will go fairly far. I like a bit of spice in amongst sweeter girls :wink:

@Simchooly - Haha! I know write! Sims be sims and will do whatever they want regardless of the situation - that craziness is one of my favourite things about it!

• HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    @Kamio You haven't offended me, not at all.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    I was wondering my girl was put in? Is there just two houses or three I didn't get that from the other thread. Lol.

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

@Suffice123 - There are SIX household :scream: So yes! Vivan made it! She is in household number five :smiley:
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited February 2017
    So I'm curious, has he met all of the girls now or are there more parties to come? What happens after the introduction parties? @Kamio
    Post edited by KHS12 on
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Screams softly. I am so flattered you like Anna Cloud so much! She's one of my favorite creations!
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
    @Suffice123 - There are SIX household :scream: So yes! Vivan made it! She is in household number five :smiley:

Awesome! I probably won't see her till the 5th video I'm guessing but I can't wait. I hope she doesn't show up mad or anything lol.

srLMvZf.gif

@Suffice123 - Vivian is in the 3rd episode. I put it up a few hours ago :smiley:
    edited February 2017
    Okay I'm all caught up! I saw my girl. She did great. She mocked Henry though lol. I saw her doing the hand motion mocking thing and then her and Henry had a negative reaction lmao. Sorry about that. I'm so glad you liked her back story. I love to write! Hoping to find some competitions maybe. I'm really glad her and Christian hit it off. I was afraid she was going to be eliminated because I didn't submit a second girl in time. I liked and subscribed! I really can't wait until the parties are over and things start getting more personal. I'm so excited to see how Vivi does!

srLMvZf.gif

• SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member

Oh my goodness, there are 6 households? I thought there were only 3... With that many girls in your house, I guess glitches are expected. I've been playing with 8 people in a household and I get glitches all the time.

@Kamio Do you have all the girls listed on your gallery, like in a group or something?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2017
    Finally caught up! Love these parties! Very interesting how you go about them! I get tired for Christian just watching! Loved the response Poppy gave. Too bad she didn't last. She may have caused drama! ;)

Thanks for the shout out about my story, Tribe Wahine!! <3

Fun fact: Yui Xo is a natural, in-game creation, descended from my Amazon founder, Abra Wahine. That's why she's so busty. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member
    @Kamio Great episode! I'm so glad you liked Eliza! And yeah, she does remind me of Bob's wife! Which now that I think about it is also named Eliza... XD
    origin id - barley57

kale is more than a vegetable :o

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @thatSimmerHootowl Eliza got me hooked on the song burn while i made her room. I love it.
    jzZP0sJ.png