Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Selection Challanege ~ 6th Episode Up Now!!! (Insider 8.3.17)

Comments

• SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    The look at the end is a little shifty though. :*

HAHA that's what i thought! especially with what the text before that said, i can't help but wonder which one of the brothers is *actually* the black sheep... :p
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited February 2017
    First cause I am too lazy to comment on the other thread (he he :sweat_smile: )what a final! I would have hoped for Dominique but I am happy with the result. Especially seeing the new prince ;)
    As for the ladies what a chaos. I have to say that I liked the written story more but I enjoy your videos as well. My sweet Bijou didn't get the chance to have her two interactions but at least she said hi to him. Guess that saved her :D If she is not the one to win this I have already a nice hunk picked for her waiting in my gallery ;)
    Too bad the first one needed to go but with so many girls every girl leaving makes it easier to like one without being the creator of the girl. Cause then I can actually remember them.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    VprErbT.jpg

RoMTh7U.png

What do you think? 1st with more information...or the 2nd with less but more visual appeal?
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Ameera!!! But I really do like the second it's pretty visual, but I do like you get more story with the first...torn...
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    BTW it's nice to see a familiar face. Hey Addison!
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    VprErbT.jpg

RoMTh7U.png

What do you think? 1st with more information...or the 2nd with less but more visual appeal?

I'm torn too I like the visual but I also like having more information. Knowing more about the ladies helps keep me interested in what happens to them within the competition. So if you twist my arm I would go for the 1st one.

Great job with the video btw i'm following and am eagerly waiting for the next one :smiley:

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Mm, you could fit a small box of text with the back story under the 2nd option and capitalize on the best of both worlds?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    I don't know. The second one looks really nice, but the first one tells you a lot- I'd go for the second one but shrink it.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Just watched the first episode :) It was sad to see Annie go home :(
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    @Kamio I personally like the second one better, but if you plan on doing the first one (or both of them) pls let us know cause then we can rewrite the backstories in case we wanna change something last minute... :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I kind of like the second one more. I don't know it just looks a lot nicer to me.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    LadyJester wrote: »
    I kind of like the second one more. I don't know it just looks a lot nicer to me.

More vibrant and concise, me thinks. :cookie:
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • emaaleeemaalee Posts: 86 Member
    I really like the second one! The first one is nice too, but it kind of looks like there's too much going on. Can't wait for the second episode! :)
    zEc5jzx.png
    COMING SOON
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    I'm a visual person so the second one appeals to me a lot
    Ok second one it is!

@Emalee - I filmed it last night! Now to edit and upload!!!
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Aaaaah this is so fun to watch!!
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    I like this a lot :) Any way I can download the girls?
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
    edited February 2017
    @Blargian - Thankyou so much! I can upload the girls in their current households if you are interested :smiley: I'm just not in game at the moment...so if you are super keen you can check this thread out:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/911140/closed-the-making-of-a-princess-a-selection-challenge-season-2/p1

...all of the wonderful people who have submitted girls have got their Gallery ID's attached to the girls submissions. :wink:

@Yushika - YAY!!! I am so glad that you enjoyed it! The next episode should go live in the next 4-5 hours! Eep!!!!
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Thank you @Kamio

I haven't used this account since 2011 so I'm not sure how these forums work. I probably should try harder hahaha seems like I keep missing little things like that.

All these challenges (especially yours) are so cute and fun! B)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Enjoyed the video @Kamio can't wait to see what's next. :smile: Julianna (for obvious reasons) and Bijou are my favorites so far.
    XtCC0FE.jpg

It seems that even now, in the midst of the Selection Challenge, the royal family haven't lost sight of their core beliefs. We have always known that family is important to them...but every now and then a beautiful reminder as simple and as sweet as this can really help to freshen our love for this tightly knit family.

eh5Dfh2.png

seems that the Royal Family enjoyed a friendly game of basket ball on this beautiful sunny day...

E9YNzXU.png

9XF1gzp.png

...could it be anymore idyllic?

4RmHvje.png

NZQnqpj.png

PMjFo7D.png

#Familygoals #DNASquadgoals

Palace Officals have confirmed that an offical update of the 2nd Introduction Party of the Selection Challenge will air soon. Stay Tuned for more details soon!

As always, stay excellent.

I'm Addison Pierre and this is the insider.
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I'm really glad you decided to do another version of The Insider! I loved reading it and it always looks so stunning! <
    What IS he looking for :smirk:
    And the family time is adorable!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Still haven't said what the little girl's name is.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member
    @Kamio That episode was amazing! Can't wait for ep. 2!
    origin id - barley57

kale is more than a vegetable :o

@Irishsong - It is Amelia. :smiley: She is always at school when I film an episode. Haha! I should do a royal family shoot!