Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cpu doesn't meet requirements

2...Next

Comments

• chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Saunta2 wrote: »
    I have 8GB Ram and a Gtx 1050 SSC? Anything else you need?

As long as your cpu is not getting hot then your ok to play, But the game is VERY cpu intensive and relies more on the cpu then the graphics card.
    So your performance will not be good especially when adding more things into your park.
    With a GTX 1050 is would really consider and motherboard and cpu upgrade in the future. ;)

Yeah this, the parks get very heavy the more you add to them. I've got moments where it uses up nearly 90 % of my CPU and it's noticeable. But I can run it quite well most of the time, even though I too should change my CPU to a newer model.

It's definitely not a game for lower end rigs.. and laptop users should just avoid LOL.
    Newer model doesn't always mean better though ;) it's just one of those really intense games.
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I have 8GB Ram and a Gtx 1050 SSC? Anything else you need?

As long as your cpu is not getting hot then your ok to play, But the game is VERY cpu intensive and relies more on the cpu then the graphics card.
    So your performance will not be good especially when adding more things into your park.
    With a GTX 1050 is would really consider and motherboard and cpu upgrade in the future. ;)

Yeah this, the parks get very heavy the more you add to them. I've got moments where it uses up nearly 90 % of my CPU and it's noticeable. But I can run it quite well most of the time, even though I too should change my CPU to a newer model.

It's definitely not a game for lower end rigs.. and laptop users should just avoid LOL.
    Newer model doesn't always mean better though ;) it's just one of those really intense games.

That is true too, so let me rephrase: newer and also better model :D it'll have to wait though.
  • Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    Oh ok not much to pick from.
    The cheapest worth getting is this case
    http://www.bajanbestbuy.com/product/cases/cases/fractal-design-define-s-no-power-supply-atx-mid-tower-black
    Come with front and rear fans.
    And cpu cooler
    http://www.bajanbestbuy.com/product/cpus/cpus/cooler-master-hyper-t2-rrht228pkr1-cpu-fan-for-intel-lga-115011561155775-amd-socket
    Unfortunately basically nothing to choose from.

Yeah I know and they are actually the best on the island.
    Le sigh, maybe I'll just stick to Rollercoaster Tycoon Platinum, I played yesterday and actually enjoyed it. Maybe I'll just work on perfecting that.
    Le sigh, maybe I'll just stick to Rollercoaster Tycoon Platinum, I played yesterday and actually enjoyed it. Maybe I'll just work on perfecting that.

Roller coaster tycoon is great... lost many hours to that game. ;)
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    LG 34" ultra wide

Yep, I played some more RCT3 yesterday and enjoyed myself. I'll stick with this for the time being but will make note of all your recommendations for when I'm able to upgrade my system. Thanks everyone <3
    Yep, I played some more RCT3 yesterday and enjoyed myself. I'll stick with this for the time being but will make note of all your recommendations for when I'm able to upgrade my system. Thanks everyone <3

Your Welcome :)
    Have fun with RCT3
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    LG 34" ultra wide