Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witches fairies and werewolves!

maya_acemaya_ace Posts: 65 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm surprised that whole vampire pack is coming but doesn't include nor there's any word of werewolves! Nor witches. Nor Fairies! :|
We need these in the sims, don't you guys agree?
I definitely need witches, i'd throw all my money at EA for witches. Good witches, bad witches, witchcraft or spells and so on!

Comment all about it, any ideas thoughts and opinions! It will work also as a petition xD
Post edited by maya_ace on

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I agree 100% with the witches - and fairies. I didn't like the werewolves.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Yep ! Because the day I'll play the sims 4 I'll be happy to have some of my supernartural ts3 people back and I need fairies, werevolves,and witches and don't forget Alchemy I love it.
    Even bigfoots as well. :D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm Concerned that that Added wolfsbane as a plant in Vampires... I know Verbena is the plant that stops vampires, like wolfsbane does werewolves, but I hope at least Wolfsbane finds it's way into a Werewolves game pack.

Anyway Yeah I definitely want witches Sorcerers

I think They shouldn't completely have the strengths and weaknesses system but the system could be used to design the something Unique.

a Spell Book Built with 10 unlockable chapters.
    Note: You Chapters have... well maybe some will, but most have no prerequisites Meaning You can skip chapters, "Highlight" Exactly what kind of spells you want to take away from chapters, and design their own unique style of magic. I know I'm going to be well versed in both Light and Dark magic and Fire is going to be my element of choice in combat. enchanting and potion crafting.
    Just because you unlock a chapter you are automatically proficient in that study, you still have to work to become better at what you do.
    Chapter I • Arcane Magic – More like an introduction chapter all sims once they leave CAS Start here, it's your ability access magic.
    Chapter II • Two Sides of the Same Coin - The study of both Light and Dark Magic.
    Chapter III • Teleportation - Kind of like Vampire's "Mist Form" but with more grandeur, Smoke Form? Cloud Form? at this point I want to be able to customize the smoke that appears around my Sim.
    Chapter IV •Potion/Curse Crafting - learn ingredients and all the potions you could craft from Sleeping Curse and Infertility Curse, to Potions of Invincibility.
    Chapter V • Elemental, The Study of the 5 Elements, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Spirit.
    Chapter VI • Blood Magic - Family is important, blood is binding, you can cast blood lock on spells curses, no mater how powerful you are you can't break blood binding spells... unless you're family.
    Chapter VII • Conjure and Summoning - Conjure objects to you, and summon people to your side.
    Chapter VIII • Enchanting - useful in many ways, from creating magic mirrors, to bring things to life, and upgrading objects.
    Chapter IX •Glamour, Transformations
    Chapter X • Forbidden Magic - Spells that you could cast, that you really shouldn't but who are you to tell me no? theses Spells are complex, darker and have steep exponential prices to pay.
    -Enchanted Hearts - Ripping out the Heart of a living entity and Controlling the heart, controlling the desires of others, pushing your will over theirs. I really love this Spell from Once Upon a Time and I think it should really cool to see. It would look like a human heart, but it'll look like a red crystal, and it will glow and pulse. (Note: No blood no gore, it's just a simple reach in, hand phases through chest, and pull out the heart)
    -Time Travel -going back "through saves" and changing something might result in the death of someone, you lose your home, or your own existence.
    -Necromancy - bringing back a loved one from the dead, could be successful, but should you fail a zombie would be created.

The spell book is not only built into the UI like Vampire's Strengths and Weakness, It has also a counterpart object. It's a real book stored in your sims inventory. It absorbs your powers, every time you learn something new the book keeps track and updates.
    Conduits are channels where something is lead too, The Spell Book, is just one of four types conduits:

Spell Book
    Cauldron
    Mirror (Enchanted)
    Wands

What should happen is, the object you use the most will become your failsafe.
    Precaution: Take care of and Keep your conduits safe. They can be destroyed...if they are destroyed/broken, so will your ability to do magic.
    Hunters need to pay attention, When they Study Arcane Lore, in how to destroy a Sorcerer, Disrupting their Line of Vision is one way, another is by destroying their conduit. Doing so turns them Human.

conduits can be stolen and people can absorb your arcane signature. potentially use it against you.

I want magic success to rely on 3 things

Emotion - Listed by most successful, to neutral, to Self Defeating.
    Most Successful Emotions
    Focused - best emotion to be in no matter what, you're in the zone.
    Energized
    Inspired -
    Happy
    Fine
    Playful/Flirty/Dazed - Here you are Distracted/Impaired so your success in magic will be 50/50
    Bored
    Tense -
    Embarrassed
    Depressed - Most vulnerable and weakest
    Anger - You are at your Most powerful, but your rage makes you reckless and could get someone, more importantly yourself hurt.
    Self Defeating Emotions

Time - Like an Athlete, Singer, You must exercise your abilities to grow stronger. and if you decide to take a break from magic, Decide "No magic for one week" you'll notice your magic is weaker by the end. and if you are focusing on certain spells in particular you'll notice the more you perfect those spells the stronger those spells are in comparison to another sim who doesn't practice much with that set.

Needs - particularly Energy, Like Vampires, Sorcerer's should have 1 extra long Energy bar, where magic is funneled from. Do not remove any other needs.

And I just want to touch base on Wands... Wands need more respect, there suppose to be powerful objects that indeed help a magic user achieve spells, they couldn't quite cast on their own. like some Forbidden Magic. wands should also help save a sorcerer from draining their energy... wands should be somewhat optional objects. that have to be bought in buy mode. And those of you who do want wands I just want there to be a price. Should you use wands for everything, The moment you decide to do hand magic, you'll notice your magic isn't as strong, by hand if you've been using a wand for a long time.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    I see this a lot and you have to realize that all of those other creatures might come in the future. I hear wolves howling in the Forgotten Hollow all the time at night. It's called The Vampires pack. A vampires pack most likely won't include other supernatural creatures. I'm just happy they didn't call it the Supernatural pack and only put vampires in. Then I would definitely be worried. Let's cross our fingers!

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

edited February 2017
    As For Werewolves I can't wait to See what's in store For them

even thought they are the most opposite from Vampires, I feel like they'll be the next most easiest Life State to create.

Especially with Strengths and Weakness.

By Default:
    Werewolves Have Heightened Senses, Particularly Sight, Hearing, and Smell and Taste. (Helpful for when a Hunter is trying to assassinate them with wolfsbane in their meals.)

Empathetic - Can absorb, relieve any Physical/Emotional Pain another Sim is feeling. (Best way to calm sims down from Extreme emotions mainly Anger, Depression, Tense)

Immunity - Werewolves Can't Get sick, Can't be affected by Juice, Nectar or Brew. super healing so if they get burned, or what ever, They'll heal faster than a human... depending on how bad the burn.

Werewolves are Loyal to only those whom He/She have High Relationships with, even if you are wrong, they'll still back you up no matter what.
    They'll only allow you to pet them, "Rub their Belly" if You are in Good or better relationships. They will growl/bear their teeth at those who try who don't really know them well, Including children and toddlers.

Lunar cycles, as the Full moon Approaches the player will notice Werewolves becoming more Restless. and It's the player's decision how they want to control their wolf. And After the Full moon Passes the Player will notice them calm down.

Rare Lunar Events
    Lunar Eclipse/Harvest Moon, All bets are off on this night, Once The Player endures a Lunar Eclipse, regular Full moons won't look so bad.
    Solar Eclipses - werewolves lose their powers and are vulnerable, basically for 8 sim Hours (8 or so minutes for us.)

Strengths
    Tier I
    Anchor I - Exhibits 0-25% control under the full moon.
    Howl I - more like a pathetic yip, for attention.

Tier II
    Control II - Exhibit 25-50% control under the full moon.
    Howl II - Better, But a little more base

Tier III
    Control III -Exhibit 50-75% under the full moon.
    Howl III

Tier IV
    Control IV - Exhibit 75-100% Control under the full moon
    Alpha's Bite - the power to turn Humans into werewolves. but the humans you turned into werewolves, your Bite alone can turn them again back into a human.

Tier V
    Ultimate Control Not only 100% under a full moon, but now can shift at will, Keeps their power on a Solar Eclipse and still maintain control on a Lunar Eclipse.

Weakness
    Vulnerable - wolfsbane, silver can harm you
    Senseless - losing your super sense is going to suck, you won't be able to catch scents, or eavesdrop like you use to.
    ICD - (Impulsive Canine Disorder) This is for all the Players who want their werewolf to behave more dog like.

And if we get a world for Werewolves I want a Redwood Forest with somewhat mountainous terrain, great Lakes, maybe by ocean really a Neighborhood Like Forgotten Hollow, where there's a park and all the houses are in view of each other. its just dirt roads. the lots should be scattered, I want one 64x64 lot, to be on a cliff with a view of the lake/ocean, behind the lot, and it just over looks the forest.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• maya_acemaya_ace Posts: 65 Member
    I'm loving all the answers so far!
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Yes, yes, yes!

One thing I loved about Sims 2 is that almost (?) every expansion pack contained a new creature. Nightlife brought vampires into the game, Pets had werewolves, there were also zombies, etc. Once I had them all, I created a family of triplets, three adult women with identical faces, but totally different styles and personalities because one was a plant sim, one was a witch and one was a vampire. I want to do something similar in Sims 4 too, and vampires and aliens are a good start, but I can't go without witches! :)

Also, as I said elsewhere, I'd like the developers to look at how witches were handled back in Sims 1. The magic there seemed a lot more complex than in later games, and it would be great if it could be like that again.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'm going to quote myself again, but I feel it relates to the topic & what's the point in writing the same thing twice (or three times, whatever ;)). Not saying it means anything btw, just speculating ;)
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Remember when the SimGurus said something about the grave on the little island in the water being an Easter egg?

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous, and I'm sorry if someone else already mentioned it, but have you noticed that it's as if there's a statue for every supernatural (or at least for a couple of the most wanted ones)?

There's obviously Vlad, a werewolf & a fairy. So what if the other two are a witch and what's supposed to be a mermaid (because water, even if it's technically the same statue as the "witch"?) :) And what if that's the Easter egg?

Am I crazy?

02-02-17_10-20-09nbspPM_zps2yvd47wp.png
    02-02-17_10-17-13nbspPM_zpsh1um7auj.png
    02-02-17_10-16-25nbspPM_zps2aga0bp5.png
    02-02-17_10-14-36nbspPM_zps6uj3dsca.png
    02-02-17_10-16-52nbspPM_zpsf6bguidr.png

• Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    I'm going to quote myself again, but I feel it relates to the topic & what's the point in writing the same thing twice (or three times, whatever ;)). Not saying it means anything btw, just speculating ;)
    Remember when the SimGurus said something about the grave on the little island in the water being an Easter egg?

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous, and I'm sorry if someone else already mentioned it, but have you noticed that it's as if there's a statue for every supernatural (or at least for a couple of the most wanted ones)?

There's obviously Vlad, a werewolf & a fairy. So what if the other two are a witch and what's supposed to be a mermaid (because water, even if it's technically the same statue as the "witch"?) :) And what if that's the Easter egg?

Am I crazy?

Oh wow! Didn't even notice that. I'm usually zoomed out more. I believe they'll include more. I hope we get another island or somewhere specific for the mermaids. I actually never got to really be in the ocean a lot on Sims 3 Island. I was a mermaid though but it was super laggy for me to swim a lot. No you're definitely not crazy!

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

Am I crazy?

Duuudeee!!!! That's actually an awesome theory! That one statue with the lady and the long dress better be all "morticia" looking and refering to witches then!!!
    omg omg hope isn't dead!!
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    I think we will definitely be seeing werewolves soonish. Possibly in a Pets expansion pack like they did in Sims 2, or in their own game pack like the Vampires. There were several hints in the Vampires game pack for werewolves.

I hope we will get witches because I love witches.
  • sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    I NEED the witches from TS3 and the alchemy system to go along with it. :(
    maya_ace wrote: »

Am I crazy?

Duuudeee!!!! That's actually an awesome theory! That one statue with the lady and the long dress better be all "morticia" looking and refering to witches then!!!
    omg omg hope isn't dead!!

Hahaha I really hope it's true too. Because I want my witches back :'(
    sillehbee wrote: »

Yes, but: I want magic to be a visible skill this time, as I find it so extremely annoying that it isn't in TS3. I also want potions made by witches to be far stronger than those made by non-witches. And, I want witches to have the ability to turn sims into other supernatural beings & preferably, if they do so, I want that to have an effect on their supernaturalness different from how they'd be if they were turned by another supernatural of the same type (say, a sim turned into a vampire by a witch has a specific strength or weakness other vampires don't have). And lastly, I reaaaaaally want a witches market :D A place where they can buy ingredients to make potions, broomride, etc. I'd also like it if they could sell their own potions there, similar to the fleamarket. I know .. I have very minor expectations ;)

Yes, but: I want magic to be a visible skill this time, as I find it so extremely annoying that it isn't in TS3. I also want potions made by witches to be far stronger than those made by non-witches. And, I want witches to have the ability to turn sims into other supernatural beings & preferably, if they do so, I want that to have an effect on their supernaturalness different from how they'd be if they were turned by another supernatural of the same type (say, a sim turned into a vampire by a witch has a specific strength or weakness other vampires don't have). And lastly, I reaaaaaally want a witches market :D A place where they can buy ingredients to make potions, broomride, etc. I'd also like it if they could sell their own potions there, similar to the fleamarket. I know .. I have very minor expectations ;)

They would have to make a whole game pack for witches tho, with all those features D:
  • JFA2794JFA2794 Posts: 34 Member
    So far I am definitely enjoying the vampire game pack. I'm glad that TS4 developers were able to pick one supernatural character and let their creativity go wild with the number of things that vampires can do in TS4. Honestly, the Vampires game pack could hold its own as a standalone sims game with the number of features and hours it takes to finish the vampire track.

That aside, I would like to see werewolves. That would be pretty neat. Or perhaps a new kind of creature like a Simquatic Sim. Sims that are half human, half fish. They can breath underwater and live in underwater communities. Perhaps an underwater town.

Wizards and witches was a thing for Sims 1, so I'm kind of on the fence with that one.

They would have to make a whole game pack for witches tho, with all those features D:

Honestly, for witches I really hope they do give them their own pack. There's so much content they could make for them, I wouldn't mind at all :D

Honestly, for witches I really hope they do give them their own pack. There's so much content they could make for them, I wouldn't mind at all :D

Yeah i actually have to agree with that. I was hoping, i mean you put that much effort into one single pack for vampires u can do the same for witches right? right? :D:p

and don't forgot the Vault of Antiquity I wish this place isn't a rabbithole but a real place to hang out. This place is awesome , templish shaped with the all seeing eye and very small where you can take part of quizs, learn alchemy etc and I want a real aleister oddity shop better than we got in the sims 3 you can buy witches stuffs, potions,plants, gems, powders and ingredients , costumes, broom, and as the sims 3 you can sell your own potions and ingredients you find out etc.

I also play with witches .
    ( and I also want more developped genies,fairies, and werevolfs)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org

and don't forgot the Vault of Antiquity I wish this place isn't a rabbithole but a real place to hang out. This place is awesome , templish shaped with the all seeing eye and very small where you can take part of quizs, learn alchemy etc and I want a real aleister oddity shop better than we got in the sims 3 you can buy witches stuffs, potions,plants, gems, powders and ingredients , costumes, broom, and as the sims 3 you can sell your own potions and ingredients you find out etc.

Maybe it can be a visable skill, but it shouldn't be a skill humans can pick up, easily at least.
    But your sims magic success in magic shouldn't just depend skill level alone. It should depend on Emotion, Energy and Time.

I agree with potions and curses made by Sorcerers should be stronger and if the player wants, permentant, than that of a non sorcerer.

I definitely think Transformation spells should no longer be potions. I think it was too easy.
    It should be harder.

To answer both qoutes, I feel like with Get To Work gets involved maybe. Maxis can Create the Vault of Antiquities as a Retail store.

As for the flea market... it could be possible to have a sim control one giant retail lot and have a whole line of stand. Or maybe it could be like City Living festivals. Okay now I'm intrigued to see this world. I was opposed to the Harry Potter themed world

But I would love a world for Sorcerers were there's a massive 50x50, 64x64 or larger lot over looking a square.
    The square holds a market place... the thing is I don't want it to be just all magical items available here. I want a bit of a challenge where there are ingredients that are dangerous and rare to get.
    And then the rest can be all village.

I'm hoping this would actually be another Dimention, kind of like Sixam where at first it's not enlisted with the "world maps" but when you start reading into higher Chapters of Magic and learn about Realm jumping and portals. Sorcerer Sims can travel to this world and talks people with them.
    And after you travel there the world shows up in maps. Again I personally like challenges and working for what I want" you might feel like "I want the world to be available at the start."
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I'd totally agree with Fairies and mermaids, they were the only two that I really liked supernatural wise <3.

I would love a fairy village just for fairies that's completely hidden from the common sim eye. Similar to tinkerbell's story I'd really like it if fairies were able to influence weather and easily communicate with plants/animals (either included in a seasons pack or if fairy pack+seasons, and pets all are together). And depending on the type of fairy you create could influence such. like the frost fairy, animal fairy, garden fairy, water fairy etc. and even a evil maleficent-ish fairy <3

I always thought it was adorable that in the lore a fairy could be born through a baby's first laugh, and sad that they possibly lose their light and die once someone says they aren't real.

I could defiantly see a disguised fairy dying once overhearing or in conversation with a sim that said "I don't believe in fairies!!"

Death by: Non-existence
    1. Once a sim states she/he doesn't believe in fairies, a fairy near by or in conversation with them could die.

Born: either through
    • CAS,
    • 'try for baby' from adult fairies,
    • a special one-time 'make baby laugh' interaction for infants (though I think only non-fairy babies could have this interaction).

Ofcourse since the lore of it is based on one baby's 'first' laugh, only one baby can possibly create one fairy. So once you use it and the fairy is created, the interaction will be gone from that infant.

I can't think of much beyond that, but I'll see. :lol:
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams

Ohh totally agreed on a non rabbit hole vault of antiquity! That would be awesome. I have to stop reading everyone's ideas though cause as happy as I am about the vamps, I'm still craving for a witch pack lol
    edited February 2017
    My other hope For werewolves is their transformation is gradual...

starting with with their eyes

original_by_mphattyboi-dazkfpn.gif

then Distortion in their face and body.

tumblr_mpb6kemS4b1rtzx8bo2_250.gif

tumblr_mpba6bUSLv1qajbhwo2_250.gif

that no matter what hair pieces you choose, they fade in and change the sims appearance.

but Same with Sorcerers too but for werewolves, that whenever they would use their abilites in their human form, (Once they've mastered control, their eyes will glow.

giphy.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

edited February 2017
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Maybe it can be a visable skill, but it shouldn't be a skill humans can pick up, easily at least.
    But your sims magic success in magic shouldn't just depend skill level alone. It should depend on Emotion, Energy and Time.

I agree with potions and curses made by Sorcerers should be stronger and if the player wants, permentant, than that of a non sorcerer.

I definitely think Transformation spells should no longer be potions. I think it was too easy.
    It should be harder.

To answer both qoutes, I feel like with Get To Work gets involved maybe. Maxis can Create the Vault of Antiquities as a Retail store.

As for the flea market... it could be possible to have a sim control one giant retail lot and have a whole line of stand. Or maybe it could be like City Living festivals. Okay now I'm intrigued to see this world. I was opposed to the Harry Potter themed world

But I would love a world for Sorcerers were there's a massive 50x50, 64x64 or larger lot over looking a square.
    The square holds a market place... the thing is I don't want it to be just all magical items available here. I want a bit of a challenge where there are ingredients that are dangerous and rare to get.
    And then the rest can be all village.

I'm hoping this would actually be another Dimention, kind of like Sixam where at first it's not enlisted with the "world maps" but when you start reading into higher Chapters of Magic and learn about Realm jumping and portals. Sorcerer Sims can travel to this world and talks people with them.
    And after you travel there the world shows up in maps. Again I personally like challenges and working for what I want" you might feel like "I want the world to be available at the start."

@MasonGamer YES !! I like your ideas very much , being a supernatural should be a self quest not only a priviledge everybody wants to become. However don't touch of the Vault of Antiquity as retail shop it isn't one however Aleister's is one . In just a place to learn alchemy and I rather like it as school or a place witches and other sn can hang out , a very special place for them.The Vault is a charming place I love as it is. I don't want to see it turn into a retail shop. Aleister is already one and it can be improved.
    No it's not a Harry Potter world, it's just a place that suits them, to learn and to share experience why not.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    At first I was a bit cross that vamps were getting their own pack but honestly now I want an entire pack dedicated to nothing but witches - so long as it means they get fleshed out in the same way. Witches in other iterations are the only supernaturals I ever played with and are my favourite. I hope we get a new world (I desperately want a swampy/voodoo inspired world) along with some interesting new gameplay for them.