Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hide discussion?

Hi everybody,

how do things work? can I hide the created discussion? some of them are not relevant for me, like themes about Sims 2, I don't even own them any longer :neutral: I catch myself lurking in forum and reading happy posts and rants about sims, and I see some post are not getting enough attention, and some are always on top. I want to 'clean up' a bit, so I can see all things that are relevant for me.

Comments

• ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    There is not, at present, a way to conceal unwanted conversations, only the opposite, a "book mark" or "star" to activate notifications on threads you do choose to follow.

Personally I would suggest not "starring" conversations you like, for your Notifications" box will be flooded with notices every time someone posts so much as "Boo!" to a thread.

As far as I know, there are no plans afoot to conceal unwanted conversations/threads or topics started by blocked users, but my information may be incomplete.
  • FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    well, that's unfortunate. I hope there will be a way to do that in the future.
    also, thanks for replying in such humongous font. you made things clear not only for me, but my neighbors too :joy:
  • UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    edited February 2017
    xoxoat11 wrote: »
    well, that's unfortunate. I hope there will be a way to do that in the future.
    also, thanks for replying in such humongous font. you made things clear not only for me, but my neighbors too :joy:
    Unfortunately you cannot hide threads that you dislike. I hope they bring this feature into the forums.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I would love the option to hide individual threads.