Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Giveaway in Future - Please give me your opinions asap

Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
My Fast Lane Stuff Pack giveaway is ending today and I just wanna ask: what packs would y'all like to see in another (possible) future giveaway from me?

The pack that wins the most votes in the categories "expansion" and "stuff" will be chosen, however, if there are ties, I'll just randomize a drawing online between the tied choices. Also, if the pack that wins is no longer available on eBay from the seller I can buy the pack the cheapest from -- some packs only have a few available that are left to buy from the seller -- I'll choose the next option with the second highest votes and if that one is no longer available, onto the next and so on so forth.

By the way, just tell me the ones you'd like to see the most. For instance, if you can't choose just one, comment for example, "I'd like to see Supernatural or Late Night for expansions and Diesel Stuff or Fast lane for stuff packs," and I'll just tally mark them ;) So, yes, this means you can vote for more than one item.

Choices for EPs:
  • Late Night - 2 vote(s)
  • Show Time - 3 vote(s)
  • World Adventures (comes with 1,000 simpoints once registered) - 2 vote(s)
  • Into the Future - 6 vote(s)
  • Supernatural - 0 vote(s)
  • University Life - 0 vote(s)
  • Ambitions - 4 vote(s)
  • Generations - 5 vote(s)
  • Pets - 0 vote(s)
  • Seasons - 3 vote(s)
  • Island Paradise - 1 vote(s)

Choices for SPs:
  • Fast Lane (again) - 5 vote(s)
  • Diesel Stuff - 5 vote(s)
  • Movie Stuff - 6 vote(s)

World:
  • Barnacle Bay - 4 vote(s)

***The only reason these are the only options for SPs is because when I buy an EP from the seller, I'm eligible to receive promo codes for one of these three Stuff Packs. So, please let me know ASAP what packs you'd like to be options to possibly win. The chances of this giveaway happening is high because I just latched onto extra hours from my job.

In the end, I'll choose one expansion to giveaway and one stuff pack to giveaway, depending on number of votes :)

Lastly, how many of you would like to see Barnacle Bay as a prize? Let me know in the comments! :)
▼add/follow▼
●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
Post edited by Nomiko13 on

Comments

• Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Oh wow. That's a lot to choose from. I would like to see:
    Choices for EPs: •Late Night
    •Show Time
    •Into the Future
    •Ambitions
    •Generations
    •Seasons

Choices for SPs: •Fast Lane (again)
    •Diesel Stuff
    •Movie Stuff
    Barnacle Bay

Thanks <3

• Options
    Oh wow. That's a lot to choose from. I would like to see:
    Choices for EPs: •Late Night
    •Show Time
    •Into the Future
    •Ambitions
    •Generations
    •Seasons

Choices for SPs: •Fast Lane (again)
    •Diesel Stuff
    •Movie Stuff
    Barnacle Bay

Thanks <3

Thanks for your input! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    GlimmeringsGlimmerings Posts: 143 Member
    I would love to see an Into the Future giveaway!
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    I's say In to the Future and Movie Stuff :)
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    :open_mouth: I'd love to be part of another giveaway should you decide to host one (and if not, it was a pleasure to be part of the Fast Lane SP one).

As for which packs I'd prefer to see in a possible giveaway, I think my firsthand choices would be "Into the Future", "Ambitions", "World Adventures" or "Generations" (yes, I know, it's quite an unorthodox number of "firsthand choices", but I really couldn't decide). Unfortunately, I can't choose from one from the SPs, mainly because I'm not actually sure what's specifically in them.

I hope, though, that you don't feel compelled to do another giveaway. Remember that it is the Sims we're talking about; while really fun to play and in most cases uplifting, it's hardly a necessity :wink:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    :open_mouth: I'd love to be part of another giveaway should you decide to host one (and if not, it was a pleasure to be part of the Fast Lane SP one).

As for which packs I'd prefer to see in a possible giveaway, I think my firsthand choices would be "Into the Future", "Ambitions", "World Adventures" or "Generations" (yes, I know, it's quite an unorthodox number of "firsthand choices", but I really couldn't decide). Unfortunately, I can't choose from one from the SPs, mainly because I'm not actually sure what's specifically in them.

I hope, though, that you don't feel compelled to do another giveaway. Remember that it is the Sims we're talking about; while really fun to play and in most cases uplifting, it's hardly a necessity :wink:

@LillaGrisen Wow, thanks! :) And those choices aren't unorthodox. Those are really great packs.

And you're right, it isn't a necessity :) I'm still heavily considering it
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    DocHudson51FHHDocHudson51FHH Posts: 282 Member
    I would choose:
    Choices for EPs:
    •Show Time
    •Into the Future
    •Ambitions
    •Generations
    •Seasons

Choices for SPs: •Fast Lane
    •Diesel Stuff •Movie Stuff

World: •Barnacle Bay
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    I would like to see Into the Future or any of the Stuff packs or Barnacle Bay!
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    Lots of love for ITF. :smiley: ITF is great. I love the bot building skill and advanced technology skill. Thanks, everyone for your insight!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    I'd love Fast Lane or Movie stuff :smile:
  • Options
    NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2017
    I would vote Showtime or WA. Because i dont have showtime and who doesnt want 1000 sim.points ;) and i dont own and SPs so id vote all of them (Fast Lane Diesel or Movie) ( even tho it ain't an option is love to see some other world's for a giveaway haha )
    Aren't you so cool with your giveaways! :D thanks!
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone who commented.

Since Into the Future & Movie Stuff got the most votes, if I do another giveaway (around next month or so after payday), those will be the choices :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Barnacle Bay and Roaring Heights are the only TS3 worlds I do not have. I would chose Barnacle Bay. :)

I have all EP and SP. :)
  • Options
    Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    I'd like to see:
    Island Paradise, Late Night, Seasons and Ambitions
    Diesel Stuff
    and surely Barnacle Bay :smile:
    Happy simming!