Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Piercings found

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Young teens coming out with nose piercings, lip ring, eyebrow and ear ring piercings from all over the earlobe and they also having tattoos at an early age so.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Basketball was cut from the Base Game and added to City Living. I believe BB was in the files from the beginning so I"m expecting Piercings to make it into either a Patch or some kind of Pack.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I wish that bracelets were reversible for either arm were reversible.

But more piercings sounds fun. Perhaps they're up in the next update?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Ugh. Really do not want piercings in the game. Not a good message to send to the younger players.

Why?
    It was my younger friends who inspired me to get my bits of metal.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It can't be any worse than tattoos, right? My mum threw a fit when I got my first tattoo. And my second one, for that matter.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    Ugh. Really do not want piercings in the game. Not a good message to send to the younger players.

There is literally nothing wrong with piercings. I think that young teenagers should wait a little while for them until they're older, but generally, having them is not a bad thing.
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Loudon is a troll, he's just posting to feel like the center of the world, he isn't worth paying attention.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member

lol says the player who openly admits to only playing the game for woohoo and it's wicked mod. hahaha
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Candyd wrote: »
    Loudon is a troll, he's just posting to feel like the center of the world, he isn't worth paying attention.

True dat
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i clearly do not went pircing and hope they never unlock this its not acceptable in a game rated T and also if you went such features then you can use custom content to mod your game your way not every players that plays the game are into such features.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    i clearly do not went pircing and hope they never unlock this its not acceptable in a game rated T and also if you went such features then you can use custom content to mod your game your way not every players that plays the game are into such features.

There is nothing in piercings that would raise the T- rating. After all, we already can give our Sims earrings and tattoos. :)
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2017
    As I said on twitter, the "piercing" categories exist since 2014, S4PE already listed them.

In 2015, I reported this fact.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14403850#Comment_14403850

I hope University EP will bring them same way as TS2 EP1 University brought some outfits with tattoos for the first time.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited February 2017

I honestly don't know how a person who has the mods you have, has something against piercings. I mean if you don't like piercing we respect that, but how is it sending a "bad message" to younger kids. In high school I had a nose piercing and I'm like this extremely girly person, it just looked pretty and sparkly. I grew out of it when I finished high school and I don't have any now that I'm in university, but seriously it's 2017... i have some sims who totally rock CC piercings, I recently got one for my sims nose, like a bull. What's a rocker sim with no piercing or tattoos?

My younger sister has a belly button ring and she is an A plus student, people tend to judge people way too fast, it's just a piercing ...

What? This wouldn't do anything to a T rated game, wohoo would be more innapropiate than this. Am I the only one who has like TS2 boxes that say "T content: Crude humor, sexual themes and violence"? Piercings are nothing lol its like complaining about tattoos, if you don't like the feature don't use it.

Anyway...

Back on topic. This is awesome! But it doesn't really connect to pets, maybe we will get some sort of Stuff Pack like teen stuff?

21mbz47.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    i clearly do not went pircing
    No, it's about as clear as mud.
    If you want it to be clear, put it in your sig.
    its not acceptable in a game rated T
    There is no logic in that statement.
    There is nothing about facial piercings that would put the game over a T rating
    I hope University EP will bring them same way as TS2 EP1 University brought some outfits with tattoos for the first time.
    Yep, they'd make sense being added in a Uni pack.

All this talk of piercings is making me miss mine. :(
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member

Do you have a kid, a niece or another very young family member with earrings ? Because they're piercings.
    Movotti wrote: »
    i clearly do not went pircing
    No, it's about as clear as mud.
    If you want it to be clear, put it in your sig.
    its not acceptable in a game rated T
    There is no logic in that statement.
    There is nothing about facial piercings that would put the game over a T rating
    Yep, they'd make sense being added in a Uni pack.

All this talk of piercings is making me miss mine. :(

I would say the same... but the nose piercing was so painful lol now I just have my ear ones
    21mbz47.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

I honestly don't know how a person who has the mods you have, has something against piercings. I mean if you don't like piercing we respect that, but how is it sending a "bad message" to younger kids. In high school I had a nose piercing and I'm like this extremely girly person, it just looked pretty and sparkly. I grew out of it when I finished high school and I don't have any now that I'm in university, but seriously it's 2017... i have some sims who totally rock CC piercings, I recently got one for my sims nose, like a bull. What's a rocker sim with no piercing or tattoos?

My younger sister has a belly button ring and she is an A plus student, people tend to judge people way too fast, it's just a piercing ...

What? This wouldn't do anything to a T rated game, wohoo would be more innapropiate than this. Am I the only one who has like TS2 boxes that say "T content: Crude humor, sexual themes and violence"? Piercings are nothing lol its like complaining about tattoos, if you don't like the feature don't use it.

Anyway...

Back on topic. This is awesome! But it doesn't really connect to pets, maybe we will get some sort of Stuff Pack like teen stuff?

As long as it's not limited to teens. I want peircings for young adults as well.
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Anyway...

As long as it's not limited to teens. I want peircings for young adults as well.

Don't worry CLP, I'm sure they will after all teens to elders share everything in CAS. You could probably have elders with piercings as well lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    YES! I'd love a non-CC septum piercing for my simself.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    Piercings and pets? I don't see the connection, personally.

I hope we get them though.

--T

I mean we got plastic surgery in The Sims 3 Pets :#
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »
    Piercings and pets? I don't see the connection, personally.

I hope we get them though.

--T

I mean we got plastic surgery in The Sims 3 Pets :#

I had completely forgotten about that. It would be cool if this means we'll get a SP before the EP... a new SP not the bowling one cause I don't see a connection there either.
    NZsimm3r wrote: »

lol says the player who openly admits to only playing the game for woohoo and it's wicked mod. hahaha

His ridiculous judgmental comments got my thread closed...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Candyd wrote: »

Ahh @NotLoudonWainwright I believe you're sincere in everything you say... I also believe in Santa and the tooth fairy. I want to get false teeth just so she'll come back.
  • simmisammisimmisammi Posts: 63 Member
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! Finally my sims would be able to have a matching lip ring as I do <3<3<3 More ear piercings please (I'd like my sims to have a matching industrial and conch that I don't have to struggle to find decent cc for), nose piercings, and a belly I'd love to see those!!!
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yessss @ piercings. <3

Don't have to rely on cc for mine. ;~;