Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm hearing animal sounds in apartments

2...Next

Comments

• CieloSimsCieloSims Posts: 143 Member
    I've heard dogs barking in my game too, hopefully that is a hint. I was more ready for toddlers, now I'm ready for pets and seasons.
    Origin ID: CieloSims
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    Me too, in the house of my sims.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My Sims bought the electronic keyboard (their house was too small for a piano and their daughter needed to spend 5 hours playing an instrument for her aspiration). The daughter played the keyboard, and it actually makes animal sounds along with the music notes!
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • HeatherRinskiHeatherRinski Posts: 32 Member
    Maybe your neighbors are into some crazy Wahoo-ing and that's them....
  • Sims4Obsessed55Sims4Obsessed55 Posts: 93 Member
    Okay, now i'm really excited! I have a feeling that the next expansion will be pets (hopefully) since we have been seeing quite a few hints lately... :)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    Could be from one of three sources - they have animal sounds periodically in the background for ambiance - also the new keyboard that comes with CL when some one plays it for a while you hear dogs bark and cats meow in the early stages of skilling up on that device - and 3 there is a family movie that comes with the tvs all about cats and dogs and it has a lot of barking and meowing going on in it. But the background sounds of the pets is in all the Sims games usually in the base game - they just happen now and then. Also I understand one of the apartment houses in CL also have the muffled sound of dogs and cats in the apt itself but I have no idea which one. I don't really play the apts actually. Tried one for 3 sims days and then moved my sim back to a house.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    simplyzoe wrote: »
    Hi, I almost posted that I was hearing toddlers in the apartments right before we got them, but I didn't. This time I am hearing animal sounds just like I heard the toddler sounds.

Just incase. lol

Have you seen your doctor? There can be reasons for auditory hallucinations ;)
  • joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    The pets expansion make is going to make everyone cry with excitement. Can't wait!
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0
  • EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    I remember hearing dog and cat noises in Windenberg. The noises were very loud. Now, to think of it clearly, I was playing the keyboard. I thought it could be a hint to pets but maybe not.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Am I the only one who played with home synths in '80s? The absolutely most fun ever was the time a few of us snuck upstairs to where this one guy's family's synth was, set it on the "bomb" sound, and turned the volume waaaaaay up. And yes, I'm pretty sure it had barking as an option.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.