Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm hearing animal sounds in apartments

Hi, I almost posted that I was hearing toddlers in the apartments right before we got them, but I didn't. This time I am hearing animal sounds just like I heard the toddler sounds.

Just incase. lol

Comments

• megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    I don't remember the username, so could have been you, but it was mentioned elsewhere on the forum. I think they asked if it was just for city living or if it was a clue as to what was to come.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    edited February 2017
    maybe EA has found a way to give fun hints, lol. And I did remark on the "will we ever get toddlers" conversation because it was linked to playing music, but my sims had no music on, so I wanted to post about it in a new conversation to find out if anyone else has had the same experience.
    Love your pics by the way.
    Post edited by simplyzoe on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    The animal sounds could be from the digital keyboard if the sounds are coming from your house. But if it's the next door apartment, it's just an sound effect. They used to have dogs barking in Newcrest, I think.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I want the owls in Windenburg lol
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Now I take it as a hint for the next expansion pack. Actually, I took it as a hint since City Living was released.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2017
    It is a sound effect if you live in an apartment.
    You even heard it during an official City Living stream.

And yes IMO probably a hint to Pets, same with all the planes that you can spot in advertisements around San Myshuno, which might be a hint to Vacations.
    a256aFi.gif
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I you have CL there is a dress in the female CAS folder that has dogs on the front I think that is a good indication we are gong to get pets soon.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    I you have CL there is a dress in the female CAS folder that has dogs on the front I think that is a good indication we are gong to get pets soon.

Not only for teens, adults and elders, but children have something like that, too. Toddlers also have hoodies with animal pictures.
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    candy8 wrote: »

That's how they hinted CL, lol in the qaurterly teaser, that was then "leaked" (tho I feel it was a PR staged "leak")
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    I really wish that. The Pets and Seasons are what I have been waiting since the game came out! :))
    I really wish that. The Pets and Seasons are what I have been waiting since the game came out! :))

for me it was toddlers first, now pets . . .
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited February 2017
    I thought I could loud dog barking from outside the house. I looked everywhere to find the exact location of this noise, and I found that it was just the toddler tablet left on, which made me laugh!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    I thought I could loud dog barking from outside the house. I looked everywhere to find the exact location of this noise, and I found that it was just the toddler tablet left on, which made me laugh!

Hello
    It made me smile too reading what you wrote :)
  • skatoolakiskatoolaki Posts: 41 Member
    I really can't decide if I want seasons or pets more!
    Skasimlaki (my The Sims 2 site)
    Elizabeth's Legacy (The Sims 2 Legacy Challenge site)
    Tudor Hills Asylum (The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge site)
    The Swain Legacy (The Sims 4, and my current, Legacy Challenge site)

May be it's another tip for us that we''ll get pets soon :)
    skatoolaki wrote: »
    I really can't decide if I want seasons or pets more!

seasons!
    or .. Pets!
    :D
    anyway, both of them will be better than any "bowling" thing :)
  • taspastarstriketaspastarstrike Posts: 61 Member
    Am hoping for seasons loved that one in ts3 .made the world's seem more real.
    yes, exactly! Now it is bored. every day sun! uufff
  • KittyHaze88KittyHaze88 Posts: 54 Member
    simplyzoe wrote: »
    Hi, I almost posted that I was hearing toddlers in the apartments right before we got them, but I didn't. This time I am hearing animal sounds just like I heard the toddler sounds.

Just incase. lol

I would hear barking and the cops so... it might be to give it a city feel or a hint at new DLC
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Pets sounds were in The Sims 1 base game too.
    It's just futureproofing.
  • FrootyDiamondFrootyDiamond Posts: 15 Member
    EA once said they don't add easter eggs. But i doubt it. I'm soo excited about season and pets. I never played the other 3 sims game before so this will be my first time getting those things without looking up youtube videos about them
  • TJKazuha09TJKazuha09 Posts: 74 Member
    Where did you hear the toddler before? How exactly? I haven't installed toddler patches since my PC can't connect to internet right now. I want to hear it before I get to install the patches.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    simplyzoe wrote: »

Just incase. lol

Play the key board outside it has dog barking and cats meowing. In CL there is a raccoon dressed Sims that plays the keyboard outside - and the dogs bark is loud and does sound like it was coming from an apartment - but it was outside all along. I went and got my sim a keyboard that lives in the Forgotten Hollow just to see if it did the same for me and it does if you put it outside or on a porch or balconey.

I know the sims also have a movie for their tv about dogs and cats too and that has been around for quite sometimes.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

TJKazuha09 wrote: »
    Where did you hear the toddler before? How exactly? I haven't installed toddler patches since my PC can't connect to internet right now. I want to hear it before I get to install the patches.

I was playing the penthouse apartment in city living and was in the bedroom that has the other apartment on the other side of the wall. I started hearing toddler sounds. I had no keyboard playing or had one even on that side of the apartment. I could also hear it in the next bedroom over.