Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vault Challenge Vampire edition

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
The Vault challenge has been updated for the Vampire Gamepack. You can still find the original Vault challenge here: The Vault Gameplay Challenge

The Vault Challenge Vampire Edition can be found here: The Vault Vampire edition

The Vampire wheel of chance can be spun here: Take a chance or you can create your own chance cards

[/url]02_06_17_2_00_16_PM.png

Playtester's would be greatly appreciated
I am currently and very slowly (due to offline commitments) testing the challenge so feel free to comment if you have questions or have discovered any issues.

The Vault Vampire Edition

You are 4 survivors of a worldwide Vampire Eradication project.
The Humans now rule the planet. A garlic mist is pumped into the air by the humans to prevent vampires from returning to the new world. You are one of a few survivors scattered around the world  one of a  handful of vamps that managed to get to an underground bunker before  the Simworld leaders put their plan into action. 

Due to the invisible Garlic Mist you are no longer able to venture outdoors without a space suit. And it goes without saying due to your weakness towards the sun these visits must only occur during the twilight hours (After dark) Each bunker has only one space suit  so you must designate a Stalker to go out foraging and collecting items to grow and sell.

This is also a game of chance you will need to pick one (once weekly) and live by the consequences.
Wheel of chance

Both challenges, Rules and Wheel of chance are hosted on the same site.
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Post edited by Charliimai on

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited February 2017
    Getting started
    This particular Challenge tasks you with creating or downloading 4 Vampire sims  (ages are your choice) and moving them in to a giant lot,(50x40 or 50x50 ) and starting out in a Vault/underground Bunker.   

Your Vampires must Thrive and survive the upcoming challenges that will be thrown their way. Although it is not a legacy challenge it does take place over 5 generations. Your four Survivors are the first generation there are no Heirs, Only survivors.  

In this challenge you can start with skilled sims/ unskilled sims /or a mix of the two.
    The only requirement is that your sims are unemployed and must remain that way until generation 5 is born (which is when the challenge ends unless you chose to continue.)

image.png

Begin a new game. Do this by selecting the + at the main menu screen and selecting New Game. 

This game needs a bit of preparation. Before creating your household you must build The Vault. It needs to have
    *Kitchen
    *Dining
    *Living area
    *Bedrooms
    *skill building rooms
    *Garden/ Plant room
    * Medical bay/Nursery
    *Store room
    *gym
    *toilets/bathrooms
    add any other rooms you feel would help your Survivors
    or to save time I have uploaded mine to the Gallery. Feel free to download The Vampire Vault.
    vamp_vault1.png
    vampvault2.png
    vamp_vault_3.png

* You will require some Human's to add to game later if chance card requests it. The Humans will be uncontrolled characters so don't worry too much about aspirations.

Lets Start the Challenge

Create your household There are no restrictions . You can pick whatever aspiration you want for them and give them whatever traits you want. Pick out their gender, wardrobe, body shape and colour, and even add any CAS custom content .
    The ONLY  rule here is there must be the only 4 Sims or less in the household to begin.

Once you have finished your survivors,  move them into the 50x50 or 50x40 lot. that contains The Vault (Using freerealestate on cheat)

Using Money cheat add $30'000 to family funds. This is so bills can be paid for around 4 sim weeks after that you are on your own.

Designate your explorer they must enter Cas and add a spacesuit to their wardrobe as they can only go exploring in the suit to avoid being affected by the Garlic Mist.

Set aging to short.

Have Fun!!!!
    cSXsPD.jpg

02_06_17_11_01_26_AM.png

Countess Charm's Rules
    The following is a set of rules and restrictions you must follow when playing the Vault Gameplay Challenge. They are mainly here to keep the challenge balanced and maintain a degree of difficulty as you play through your 5 generations.

** No cheats/hacks/mods that give you an advantage over someone who did not use them. Unless Requested by the Wheel of chance. No skill building cheats,Need filling cheats, or money cheats unless requested by a chance card. (Although the freerealestate cheat must be used to purchase The Vault). you may unlock items if you wish.

** No restarting after bad events. Did you burn down your kitchen because you forgot a smoke alarm? Did that baby get born a boy when you really wanted a girl? Keep the results and move ahead. Taking the bad events with the good makes this challenge more interesting and struggling back from failure states is half the fun. Which is why we have the chance wheel. Restarting to recover from a crash, glitch, bug, or other technical problem is allowed.

​** Your Vampires are not allowed to work for the duration of the challenge ( No jobs  for any housemates)all money must be earned from painting, gardening, crafting, writing etc

** Every Monday in the Sim week you must spin the Wheel or pick a chance card. You must accept the consequences whether good or bad..

** You may only move in and merge other Sims into the Household if they are to become the Spouse that will aid in bringing in the next generation or it is requested by the Wheel of chance. You must not have any household members leave the Vault unless forced out due to a chance card/wheel but once they are gone, they must not be moved back in.

** The Family must remain on the same lot for the duration of the challenge. They are free (and encouraged) to develop the interior house but they may not move any walls or add rooms.

** Only the designated Stalker is allowed to leave the lot. The Stalker is allowed to visit any lot on any neighbourhood to search for supplies including Granite falls but cannot stay for more than 1 day.

** Once the Stalker has been chosen they cannot be changed unless he/she dies, then a new stalker must be picked to take their place. The Stalker must own and wear a spacesuit when out in the world.

** A Sim must not utilize any anti-aging items in their lifetime. This includes drinking a youth potion or milking the cow plant. Any cheats that freeze aging or lengthen (or shorten) lifespan times may not be used. Sims lifespans must be set to "Short" in the gameplay menu.

** You can freely change a Sim’s current aspiration whether or not it has been completed.

** You may not bring a Sim back from the dead once the reaper has taken them. You MAY plead with the reaper in order to save a recently dead Sim.

** When playing this Challenge, your family unit is the ONLY one you may play in that saved game. You MAY move in new families into the neighborhood during your challenge but you must not play them

** You Must not adopt any children. Aspirations and traits of any children born are your choice.

**There is no scoring It's Just for Fun. Hope you have a huge amount. Happy simming!!
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited February 2017
    I Am currently playtesting this challenge and will be writing a story about the adventures of the Vampyre clan as we go along. The story can be found here UnderBunker
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

• KateTheDuchess15KateTheDuchess15 Posts: 11 New Member
    Oml I really look forward to trying this challenge it seems like a whole lot of fun!