Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Either werewolves, simbots, or fleshed out versions of plantsims.
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 Witches. Game Pack entirely dedicated to them. Rather have that than shallow supernaturals from an Expansion Pack seeing how they put no effort into those compared to Game Packs.

THIS pretty much exactly.
    I want WITCHES! And I want stuff for witch kids (Maybe possibly some effect for witch toddlers too). I mis magic and I think if they smashed together the previous iterations of witches I'd be thrilled.

I also want them to be more fleshed out and I DO NOT want a supernatural expansion. The game packs are a lot nicer in my opinion and I would love a Witch game pack.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Werewolves and witches. I would also love to see a Hunter career, a bit more fleshed out and an actual career.
  • picnikstoragepicnikstorage Posts: 67 Member
    love em witches!! <3 and hoping we could get a vampire-witch hybrid for it lol. I always wanted ultimate power for my sims :D
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    Witches. We will own the night. :D I love my vamps, but I have to have witches back. Can they live next door to each other in peace? What would happen if their offspring fell in love????
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmmm... Could the less involved life states come in a Stuff Pack? Expanded plant-sims with some forest/flowers-pack?
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    For me it would be a tie between witches and werewolves. I've got a soft spot for werewolves in general and two of my favorite sims from my Sims 2 game were witches.
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    WITCHES!! I miss them so much!
  • kristal2424kristal2424 Posts: 131 Member
    i would love witchs (would love it if they were like the ones in bewitched)
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited May 2017
    Since Makin' Magic i've been waiting for so long for a fully fleshed out magic expansion pack!
    Potion making, learning spells, cursing others, finding and growing ingredients for potions, magic duels and whatnot...i would do (almost) anything to just to have a The Sims 4 magic expansion pack or gamepack :love:

The Sims 2 had witches, but they were so boring. The Sims 3 Supernatural was close, but still too far away...EA, Maxis, i'm counting on you!
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • LadyMcCrackenLadyMcCracken Posts: 31 Member
    Mermaids would be killer!!! Witches and fairies too!
  • AngeliqeueAngeliqeue Posts: 87 Member
    Fairies and centaurs (just imagine!)
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    First off, I want to start out by saying that if you don't care for supernatural play, then this thread isn't for you. Posting "I hope we don't get a supernatural" or "none" is considered off topic.

We now have Ghosts patched into the base game, Aliens with Get to Work, and arguably the best supernatural we've ever gotten, Vampires with sims 4 Vampires.

What supernatural would you like to see added next?

I want witchs next, in their own gamepack!

its very very argurable if vampires are the best supernatural we have ever gotten cuz for me they just seem meh but that is just me and i am glad you put down arguable though :)
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    > @jonilla1 said:
    > Since Makin' Magic i've been waiting for so long for a fully fleshed out magic expansion pack!
    > Potion making, learning spells, cursing others, finding and growing ingredients for potions, magic duels and whatnot...i would do (almost) anything to just to have a The Sims 4 magic expansion pack or gamepack :love:
    >
    > The Sims 2 had witches, but they were so boring. The Sims 3 Supernatural was close, but still too far away...EA, Maxis, i'm counting on you!

Sims 2 witches were all but boring! You could have choose between being black or white witch and learn black or white magic. You had to go search for ingredients and could use magic for romantic and friendship interactions. I just miss it. I think it was really a good!
    And the flying broom? I mean. FLYING.
    But I see your point and I hope EA gives witches a big come back with something new and exciting :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I feel like Mermaids are too small a lifestate to get their own special GP, just like Plantsims initially came in a free patch and will eventually get expanded (maybe in a University pack?). Maybe they'll come out as some sort of addition to a holiday pack.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Fairies and Mermaids
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    edited May 2017
    Something to design our own abilities to appear supernatural would do the trick. We got the speedforce with vampires, teleport too. We also got teleport with spa day but its slow. The basics are there.

All we need is the CAS interface for traits, let us choose from a list of ingame animations, choose an effect like exhausted moodlet for a weakness ability, choose who it affects (us or specific sims or an area), maybe choose additional animations, a delay or duration on top of it and we could create the whole justice league and every character from supernatural on our own.
  • spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    edited May 2017
    Mermaids would be great for a tropical pack. I feel like that is the only place they will be able to come in at because past/future worlds wont have swimable bodies of water, whereas in a tropical pack they could focus on a beach world, underwater and beach activities, aswell as mermaids

tumblr_oqdog1Tx2j1tlmsfno1_540.gif
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Werewolves, witches, and mermaids. I never got the Sims 3 and the mermaids look great in a vacation pack. We can go camping for a vacation, but we need a beach. I live near the beach and can't recreate my city or my sims having fun like volleyball and swimming in the ocean.
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    Since Makin' Magic i've been waiting for so long for a fully fleshed out magic expansion pack!
    Potion making, learning spells, cursing others, finding and growing ingredients for potions, magic duels and whatnot...i would do (almost) anything to just to have a The Sims 4 magic expansion pack or gamepack :love:

The Sims 2 had witches, but they were so boring. The Sims 3 Supernatural was close, but still too far away...EA, Maxis, i'm counting on you!

i could see a making magic type of game pack working in a game pack.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited May 2017
    @SimGuruDrake May I ask why this was moved to speculation and rumor when it is feedback on what we want in supernaturals?

Normally I wouldn't care since speculation and rumor gets more attention, but devs don't really come in speculation and rumor, if it's in feedback then it's more likely our ideas will be seen.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • BryceoswagBryceoswag Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="simmer_whovian;c-15693067"]Witches 100%. They've been my favourite life state since forever. And after the completely amazing vampires we got this year, I'd be really excited if witches received a similar treatment. [/quote]

SAME
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    All, not in seperate GP's, sorry my money talk first. ^^'
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BryceoswagBryceoswag Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Jordan061102;c-15791414"]All, not in seperate GP's, sorry my money talk first. ^^'[/quote]

True
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.