The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Mermaids :)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    The Sims 4 Witches. Game Pack entirely dedicated to them. Rather have that than shallow supernaturals from an Expansion Pack seeing how they put no effort into those compared to Game Packs.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    edited April 2017
    Witches, Fairies and maybe the werewolves. I don't want the Zombies unless they are going to give me a post-apocalypse pack to go with it :D Would love, LOVE to see a return of the world from Makin' Magick to find its way into Sims 4 too.
    EA Account: SunReiShin
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    For anybody who is interested in a Making Magic remake, please come and look at my thread Making Magic II in the ideas section! :smile: Would love to hear your ideas!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Magical duels sounds like fun. I really enjoy the sparring with vampires and would really like something that added a sense of danger.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Wtiches, but also this:
    If Simbots or Plumbots make a return, I'd at least would like an option to make more Humanoid or Android Robots, essentially robots that are virtually Identicle to Regular sims (but would have Obvious Robot Parts).

<3<3<3
    If any Simgurus are really familiar with me, they might know I want those humanoid Simbots/Plumbots.
    They did it for Aliens. I hope we get it for our mechanical servants.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DakoataDakoata Posts: 13 New Member
    I'd love to see the theme continue with Werewolves. Witches are cool too but personally I'd like to get Werewolves first. They did such and amazing job with the updates, depth of customization, and amount of content for Vamps that I'm really excited to see what they could do for the Lycans. As I've said in other posts, I can have pets and such in real life, give me the reasons I started playing the sims, the chance to simulate what I can't expirence but wish I could. Thanks!
  • lonestarranger01lonestarranger01 Posts: 60 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 Witches. Game Pack entirely dedicated to them. Rather have that than shallow supernaturals from an Expansion Pack seeing how they put no effort into those compared to Game Packs.

I agree with you one hundred percent. I was disappointed with the Sims 3 Supernaturals, the Sims 4 vampires have more depth in my opinion than most the Sims 3 supernaturals. I'd personally like to see Witches and maybe werewolves come back, but I'd prefer them to have their own game pack. I really liked what they did with Vampires but I don't them to be mushed into one EP where they have little to offer and get boring real quick.

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” –The Goblet of Fire
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Tolkien-esque elves and dwarves, with medieval clothes, armor, battleaxes, bows, caves to mine, and mountain castles to live in.
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    edited May 2017
    Witches, Fairies and maybe the werewolves. I don't want the Zombies unless they are going to give me a post-apocalypse pack to go with it :D Would love, LOVE to see a return of the world from Makin' Magick to find its way into Sims 4 too.

Yes! Werewolves and Witches for me, and Zombies only if they come in a grungy Apocalypse GP. Not mixed in with other stuff, and not coming up from the ground inside your lot!
    tCTe03l.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited May 2017
    Witches, plantsims, robots, and upgraded aliens with more powers. I really liked the fairies too. Maybe we can follow them to a new world or inside the tiny house this time when they become pixies.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • divine_simmerdivine_simmer Posts: 30 Member
    I miss mermaids and would love to see them again :)
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited May 2017
    Witches that can be both good and evil.

Werewolves

Cyborgs - and we can change in CAS how much metal/man there is in the sim. That could really be fun!

As for cyborgs, there are some cool things in real life already.

4a3ef066548c970a65340feebcdf6767.jpg
    https://www.nextnature.net/2006/12/bionic-woman-2/
  • janwearsbracesjanwearsbraces Posts: 53 Member
    Witches--they can conjure up their own food, cast spells, ride brooms. Much more interesting that just the ability to change into something.
    Spiral staircases please!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Witches could probably cast emotions on people and hopefully learn to turn them into frogs and stuff.

I don't know how much stuff we'll get though. After all, the Spooky Stuff pack has some pretty witchy things in it, and so does the Vampire pack. We have a witch costume after all. So just how much CAS and CAW will we get? The more the better.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • hitomieyeshitomieyes Posts: 108 Member
    Witches!

I experienced The sims 4 Vampire pack .
    so More the sims 4 witch is looking forward to
    maybe The sims 4 witch is will fantastic
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Witches could probably cast emotions on people and hopefully learn to turn them into frogs and stuff.

I don't know how much stuff we'll get though. After all, the Spooky Stuff pack has some pretty witchy things in it, and so does the Vampire pack. We have a witch costume after all. So just how much CAS and CAW will we get? The more the better.

I don#'t have the Spooky pack. I guess I might if we get witches but it doesn't appeal to me without actual magic. Is the witchy content good in that pack?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

I don#'t have the Spooky pack. I guess I might if we get witches but it doesn't appeal to me without actual magic. Is the witchy content good in that pack?

It's mainly just decor and costumes. There is no magic, it was more of a Halloween pack, not really authentic
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    I love witches but I want to see werewolves next if I have any say. I think it could very much compliment the Vampires pack. Oh and if it came with a neighborhood, a big, woodsy area would be awesome!

Plus I got a new skin for when werewolves arrive. They would look so much better with werewolf animations.

tumblr_opd34yNZAK1wn9jgno2_540.png
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    I love witches but I want to see werewolves next if I have any say. I think it could very much compliment the Vampires pack. Oh and if it came with a neighborhood, a big, woodsy area would be awesome!

Plus I got a new skin for when werewolves arrive. They would look so much better with werewolf animations.

tumblr_opd34yNZAK1wn9jgno2_540.png

Awesomeness Luv them great job, :)
  • thatbunneegirlthatbunneegirl Posts: 4 New Member
    So, I absolutely love The Sims Supernatural stuff. The vampires are on point. When will we be getting things like witches, mermaids, werewolves? Also, I have a really neat idea. What about something new? What about Shapeshifters? I think that would be AMAZING! I'd love to see a werebear in the game!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited May 2017
    Fairies! :smile:

But I can settle for witches (who I can dress up in fairy outfits). :tongue:

(Then, hopefully, with a tropical island pack, the next supernatural after that would be mermaids. :heart: )
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Anything but Zombies!
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Well, since Vampires was the last one, I say a Werewolf GP next. But if not that, then absolutely a Witches GP. No EP for either.

Though, I concur with the idea that after they add in the main remaining occults ( Werewolf, Witch, Fairy ), they should try something new.

A Druid-type Sim or a Cyborg? Something to do with Dragons? We never got proper Dragon stuff and dragons are one of the most common fantasy creatures.

Mermaids, I think should be included in some Island\Tropical EP. They'll need a place to swim after all.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    > @StarlingGray said:
    > In order of personal importance to me:
    >
    > -Witches. In their own pack. Hopefully with Magic Town brought back!
    > -Werewolves. Could come with Pets but I'd be cool with them having their own GP too.
    > -Fairies. Could come with Seasons, don't really think they need their own pack.
    > -Plumbots, because my main vampire really misses his bot from Sims 3.
    >
    > Would be cool but I can also live without:
    > -Genies
    > -Mermaids
    > -Unicorns
    >
    > Things I kinda hope they won't bother with this time:
    > -Imaginary Friend
    > -Mummies
    > -Plantsims
    >
    > New Supernatural types that could be cool:
    > -Harpies or some other type of winged Sim (not Angels)
    > -Werecats
    > -Telekenetics
    > -Sims that control elements like in Avatar the Last Airbender (could work with Seasons, too)

I like this. To share my thoughts, I agree with Witches, I think Werewolves should have their own GP, and I agree with Fairies. They don't strike me as an occult that needs complete focus.

I would like Genies back as well, but I don't want a GP for them. Mermaids, meh. Unicorns, not necessary, personally.

I agree with the third entry. Imaginary Friend, Mummies, and Plantsims weren't interesting at all.

And finally, I concur with the elements one. Though that could tie into the Witches pack.