Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• Options
    kaolbellekaolbelle Posts: 22 Member
    Either witches or werewolves. They did an awesome job with the Vampires in TS4. And I feel like you can't have Vampires without werewolves.

As for witches I don't know I just like the idea.
  • Options
    phoenixmamaphoenixmama Posts: 1 New Member
    I am happy they added Plant people but I would really love for them to add Witches.
  • Options
    kaolbellekaolbelle Posts: 22 Member
    Yanbun wrote: »
    I would love to see werewolves next with an own pack like vampire. But honestly I think they will came with pets and this won´t happen soon..
    I don´t know what will came next.

werewolves and pointy ears to make elves are my favourites. After that witches, fairies and maybe mermaids would really be nice!

I hope it doesn't come with pets. It should be it's own pack so they can flesh it out and detail it. But I like the hierarchy and power system in the sims 4 vampires. Come to think of it...it would've been cool if the game pack for vampires had been like Vampires vs. Werewolves. It feels like you can never have Vampires without Werewolves and vice versa. But of course they wouldn't have been as detailed.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Witches or fairies.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Witches 100%. They've been my favourite life state since forever. And after the completely amazing vampires we got this year, I'd be really excited if witches received a similar treatment.
  • Options
    determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    I hope witches make a return to this franchise and well done as vampire. I really hope the interaction/spell will be more dynamic (duals especially) and have no restriction with respect to spell choice.

I also hope for the return of genies. o:)
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Mermaids? I really like fish people or anything to do with fishes.
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    Witches are by far my favourite life state in The Sims. I would love if they were added to the game in their own game pack. I also liked the fairies in The Sims 3, so I hope we will get those too eventually.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I really hope that they bring back PlantSims! I loved that you didn't need a partner to have a baby and they added so much for me in terms of storyline. Hopefully, they will come with a season pack (plus they are ideal for players, who do not like supernaturals. Don't want them, don't get the forbidden fruit).

My other big wish is that when witches return, I hope that they make a pack like Making magic around them. With all the ingredients for spells and the fair and the duells! It was so much fun! Making Magic is my favorite pack of all time. Honestly, if they just completely recreated the pack for sims 4, I would love it.

Fairies would be cool, too. However, they need to get an overhaul. I loved how they looked, but I hated that all they did was making pranks.

PLEASE no more zombies (and the imaginary friend, it annoyed me because it wasn't up to me if my baby got him....or I had to never open my mailbox). Zombies always destroyed my garden and did not add any fun. I had to stop the moon cycle because of them.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    super heroes
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    I would like to see the campy 60's Batman and Robin roll up in the campy 60's Batmobile to come fix my fridge.
    Batman fixes the fridge while Robin stands next to him looking around slaming his fists into his hands. B)

this
  • Options
    I want fairies to and dullahan its like the headless horsemen and is a kind of fairy
    fun fact so is the boogeyman I think that would be fun to see as well
  • Options
    emerlykingemerlyking Posts: 21 New Member
    I can't decide between witches and werewolves.
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    I'd love witches but with tons of interesting and fun spells. I really don't want spells that just change the sims emotions. It would be awesome if they combined the TS3 packs supernatural and university creating a Harry potter-esque sort of EP.

A superhero EP would be awesome too! Its never really been done before (there was that Stuff pack in TS3 but it was kinda pointless) and I feel it would work really well with a system similar to TS4 vampires.

Also I really think ghosts need a revamp. The way they work now is simply not up to the standards.

And then all the other supernaturals are welcome too as long as they bring fun gameplay!
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Witches & Wizards.. like imagine the sims studio creating an entire wizarding world? I would die of happiness tbh
  • Options
    musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member
    edited April 2017
    Werewolves, witches, mermaids, fairies and elves. I really liked the dragons from Makin' Magic so it would be cool if that came back too! I also really, really liked the werewolves from Sims 3 but maybe a bit more animalistic this time or even different types, like they did with vampires. They should come out in their own pack so they can be as fleshed out as the vampires were.
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Either witches or fairies. I wouldn't say no to mermaids either.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I hope they make a Making Magic remake. Maybe they can make the ghosts scary again (I mean that the Sims get scared by them!)
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Werewolves!!!! With full fledged body hair!!! <3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    Mermaids!! *o*
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I would love me some mermaids. I didn't get to play TS3 and the only life states I played in 1 & 2 were witches. Which I totally loved making magic btw. I remember when it first came out I was like I can make Cassandra Goth grow up YAY! But anyway all these different life states like aliens and vampires and stuff is new to me, so any one they add next I'll definitely buy it just to give it a try.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Super Heroes would definitely be next on my list even though they're not really "supernatural". But I feel like witches would be next on the Gurus list which I'm perfectly happy with! I'm crossing my fingers for it to be a Makin Magic remake.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Mermaids! I would hope that they would be added to a tropical EP.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited April 2017
    I have reason to believe that werewolves will be the next supernatural creatures to be added. Hopefully they actually look more wolf-ish than the ones we got in The Sims 3.
    Heck, maybe they'll look like those statues that came with the Vampires pack. Yes please!

Besides that, I'd really like to see dragons. Oh my god. I'd love to have dragons.
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr