Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• TyrircKidTyrircKid Posts: 52 Member
    witches or werewolves definitely... and i think they should spice it up and add stuff fantasy-ey as in elves, dwarves and orcs (though i have enough cool ideas that could be alot of fun to play with)
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    Fairies, unicorns and Pegasus.
  • DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member
    Witches, definitely. After seeing what they've done with vampires I'm super excited to see what they can do with witches, my mind is racing with all kinds of cool spell ideas lol

Honorable mention goes to fairies. I always liked them in 3, the wings are so pretty and the auras were useful and fun to play with
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Witches for sure

All the conversation on how "magic" sims should be.
    I think the devs will make a magic pack similar to vampires. Inspired by all forms of witch/wizard/sorcerer/Wiccan/etc media
    I can see some having references to Harry Potter, Merlin, Charmed, The Craft, etc, but we get to decide how our "witches" will be.
    That's why I loved the vampire pack, you can make your vampires be a certain way. Twilight fan? Have human like vampires and include the cracked face detail (too make them look like they've been in a fight). Love nosferatu? Make vampires look like him.

I think witches will be the same
    However, I hope they don't copy+paste all of the interactions from Vampire Pack. I don't mind similarities but I would like some diversity
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    "...do you want to see?" or "...do you expect to see?" ? If not the latter one, this should be moved to another forum section.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Hoping it the Genie since they can be very useful and helpful with their wishing abilities.
  • RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    if they bring out werewolves i hope its similar to vamp pack and that they actually walk around like wolves until the go to human form then they walk on 2 legs naturally apart from that im not rly interested in more supernatural packs tbh
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited March 2017
    Rare comment, but I'm the only cares for plumbobs? They were well so done supernatural and with big depth.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    @DragonCat159 You mean plumbots ? I agree, they're awesome. And they're my personal favorite. But I don't think we'll see any time soon... If ever we see them again.
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Genies. I always enjoyed them.
  • jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I don't think they will, but for werewolves I want them to turn into actual wolves
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    ^ this.. Or make it more like the ones from Harry Potter or something.
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Fairies, witches, plant sims, mermaids
  • jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    Elementals keeps coming up... but what about like... Elementalists (a la Avatar The Last Air Bender). Master of the Elements. That's what I want... :)
  • jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    jedipwnces wrote: »
    Elementals keeps coming up... but what about like... Elementalists (a la Avatar The Last Air Bender). Master of the Elements. That's what I want... :)

I don't think they would do that, it sounds pretty cool though, but if I had to pick between element controllers or witches it elemental magic, I would pick witches
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I want Werewolves next.

I expect they will come out in "Werewolves, Fairies, Witches, Zombies, Mermaids". I don't know about Plant-sims. They were a University thing before.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Witches, Wizards and Fairies.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    First off, I want to start out by saying that if you don't care for supernatural play, then this thread isn't for you. Posting "I hope we don't get a supernatural" or "none" is considered off topic.

We now have Ghosts patched into the base game, Aliens with Get to Work, and arguably the best supernatural we've ever gotten, Vampires with sims 4 Vampires.

What supernatural would you like to see added next?

I want witchs next, in their own gamepack!

Fairies and Mermaids.
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Definitely witches. When they stated they were working on "spooky" packs back in September, I immediately thought... WITCHES. I love how the game packs main focus with supernaturals are the supernatural themselves, rather than throwing every supernatural in one pack. The spells, elixirs, potion crafting, elements, etc. they could add into a fully fleshed out pack themed around Witches and Wizards... so awesome. What I do hope is rather than giving witches their own special world like they did with Vampires, I hope they add a new neighborhood onto Forgotten Hollow. And as more supernatural packs are released, depending on how many they plan to release, the supernatural world will come together as one large world. That's my hopes.

As for new supernaturals. I'm not a fan of Sim zombies. The only way they could truly pull-off a zombie life state is the Rebuild GP from the survey last year. A zombie apocalyptic world/neighborhood that we have to rebuild by saving sims from zombies, rebuild the community, and find a cure to cure sims from the zombie virus, or create a zombie, play as a zombie, and try to infect as many sims without being cured. But I can certainly wait on zombies... they're not really on the top of my MUST HAVE list.

I enjoy the direction TS4 is going. Taking bits of Sims 3 and Sims 2, meshing them together, and coming out with an entirely new system that works for TS4. We've seen some things that we never had from previous titles. It would be interesting if they introduced an entirely new life state to TS4. Each installment of The Sims has added a newer life state.

It would be interesting if they created a Hybrid pack... not necessarily a game pack, maybe a stuff pack for Hybrids. Incorporate some tools from one of my favorite Maxis games, Spore. Anyone remember Spore? If we wanted to create half werewolf/half yeti/half vampire, it could be possible. Half-Witch/Half-Fairy/Half-PlantSim, it would be possible. Then depending on our hybrid creatures we created, we could take bits from the Vampire perk system and future supernatural perk system, to create an entirely new perk system just for that hybrid creature. It's never been done before. It would be something completely new and different that would, in my opinion, make for great story-telling, positive game-play, introduce those who dislike supernaturals into the supernatural fan club. Each creature was different in its own way, with its own personality. It would be awesome to create a Hybrid Mermaid Vamp-Witch. Half-Mermaid, Half-Vampire, and Half-Witch.

But if not Hybrids, then after Witches it would have to be Faeries & Pixies, Werewolves, and than Mermaids.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Even though I listed already Witches, Wizards, and fairies, I would not be opposed by any supernatural but I agree no garden destroying zombies - I did find a way to tame those salvage zombies though in Sims 3 - put out rocking chairs on the porches and they all flock to those things like they were brains. They will sit and rock all night until daylight - then run away. No more destroyed gardens. Goes to prove all sims like to rock! LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• YanbunYanbun Posts: 77 Member
    I would love to see werewolves next with an own pack like vampire. But honestly I think they will came with pets and this won´t happen soon..
    I don´t know what will came next.

werewolves and pointy ears to make elves are my favourites. After that witches, fairies and maybe mermaids would really be nice!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Witches or fairies.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Witches or Werewolves are the ones I'd be most eager to see.