Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    none at all
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Witches!!!!!

I'll take merfolk as substitutes tho. But primarily, witches!!
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2017
    Do mystic animals such as unicorns and dragons or phoenix be as pet's or supernaturals?
    Since we have plantsims might as well be a full fledge elves, pointy ears already exist in game anyway.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    I love witches! BUT I have a feeling that Pets is an the horizon and Werewolves will come with it or shortly after.
    I like fairies and mermaids too but they can wait (and I kinda doubt we'll see mermaids ever). What I really miss is Bonehilda. Unicorns and dragons would be nice to have eventually too.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I can't remember if I posted in this thread or not, but I am waiting for fairies (or witches), and mermaids. :blush:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Jantjuh89Jantjuh89 Posts: 1 New Member
    Witch and fairy both with there own town and powers just like Vampire's. I can't wait for them!!!
  • Options
    WannabeSimGuruSamWannabeSimGuruSam Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Zeldaboy180 said:
    > First off, I want to start out by saying that if you don't care for supernatural play, then this thread isn't for you. Posting "I hope we don't get a supernatural" or "none" is considered off topic.
    >
    >
    > We now have Ghosts patched into the base game, Aliens with Get to Work, and arguably the best supernatural we've ever gotten, Vampires with sims 4 Vampires.
    >
    > What supernatural would you like to see added next?
    >
    > I want witchs next, in their own gamepack!

I Want to See Witches/Wizards or Mermaids in the Sims 4 Next, with their own Large Neighborhood (the Forgotten Hollow Neighborhood from the Sims 4 Vampires Game Pack was way to Small), Complete Clothing Set (Toddler to Elder), Furniture Set (Including Bassinet, Toddler Bed, Toddler High Chair, Toddler Potty, Toy Box, Toddler Skill Objects & Toys), Objects & Gameplay.
  • Options
    WannabeSimGuruSamWannabeSimGuruSam Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Zeldaboy180 said:
    > First off, I want to start out by saying that if you don't care for supernatural play, then this thread isn't for you. Posting "I hope we don't get a supernatural" or "none" is considered off topic.
    >
    >
    > We now have Ghosts patched into the base game, Aliens with Get to Work, and arguably the best supernatural we've ever gotten, Vampires with sims 4 Vampires.
    >
    > What supernatural would you like to see added next?
    >
    > I want witchs next, in their own gamepack!

However, I also want in the Sims 4: Werecats (as Previous Sim Games had Werewolves), Sirens (Possibly as a Ability Mermaids/Mermen can gain), Kitsunes (Kitsune are known as Tricksters who Specialize in Illusions, Shapeshifting & Fire Magic. These Foxes are from Japanese Folklore & Myths), Tanuki (Tanuki are known as Minor Mischief Makers who Specialize in Earth Magic & to a Lesser extent Shapeshifting & Illusions. These Raccoons are from Japanese Folklore & Myths), Dryads (as Permanent Plant Sims. From Greek Myth & Legend), Water Nymphs (Unlike Mermaids/Mermen & Sirens who inhabit the Sea & Ocean, Water Nymphs Inhabit Lakes, Rivers & Large Ponds. From Greek Myth & Legend), Harpies (Would have 2 Forms: Basic Sim Form & Harpy Form with Flight, Feathered Wings Instead of Arms, Beak Instead of a Mouth & Clawed Talons Instead of Feet. These High Pitched Shrieking Birds are from Greek Myth & Legend), Centaurs (Specialize in Combat particularly Archery & Swordplay, along with almost all the Abilities & Benefits of Horses. These Half Man & Half Horse Beings come from Greek Myth & Legend), Elves, Imaginary Friends, Fairies, Reapers (the Grim Reapers Children & other Descendants), Gorgans (Think Medusa from Greek Myth & Legend), Demigods/Demigoddesses (the Children of a Normal Human & a God/Goddess from Various Myths & Legends), Werewolves, Genies, Goblins, Dwarfs, Robotic Sims, Mummies and Giants.
    I Don't Want Zombies as they Really SCARE & FREAK Me Out, but we will most likely get them sooner or later.
  • Options
    TutteluuTutteluu Posts: 13 New Member
    Witches, cults/demons, harry potter sort of school where you (if you are one) can become a good or evil wizzard!, dragon pets, dungeons where you can find magical items or food, zombies (which will also be a new way to die:3), warewolf, potions, spellbooks, faries, unicorns. I think thats everything i would like :smiley: ... Oh ye! Remake on making magic! My fav ep:(
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Well I was gonna say none lol. Just...well, I don't like anything supernatural in the game. But if we got anything I'd get it anyway. I just feel like all the supernaturals have the same powers and it's not interesting. If they came out with something with completely different powers I'd be in. I just feel whatever we've had it's the same old same old, just one looks like a werewolf and the other like a fairy.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Well I was gonna say none lol. Just...well, I don't like anything supernatural in the game. But if we got anything I'd get it anyway. I just feel like all the supernaturals have the same powers and it's not interesting. If they came out with something with completely different powers I'd be in. I just feel whatever we've had it's the same old same old, just one looks like a werewolf and the other like a fairy.

well so far all the powers have been different in sims 4
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

well, we've only really had vampires. Aliens don't do much at all.
    Vampires are fleshed out but I can't imagine what other powers they could add to any other supernatural.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Witches of course, then Werewolves, Mermaids, and Meta-sims (sims with super powers)
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

Vampires are fleshed out but I can't imagine what other powers they could add to any other supernatural.

You lack imagination then no offense! :pensive:
    But it makes sense since you don't care for supernaturals.

Witches would do powerful spells like raise zombies, clean a lot in a second, make Sims fall in love or break up. Make two sim friends hate each other. Sims 2 spell that made enemies apologize and make up. Summon a servant like bonehilda. Summon food with the wave of your hand, change body shape to fat or small with a potion.

Fairies are tricksters and don't use as strong of magics. They will be skill boosters and Mood changeea. They also play pranks like Sims 3.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

Witches would do powerful spells like raise zombies, clean a lot in a second, make Sims fall in love or break up. Make two sim friends hate each other. Sims 2 spell that made enemies apologize and make up. Summon a servant like bonehilda. Summon food with the wave of your hand, change body shape to fat or small with a potion.

Fairies are tricksters and don't use as strong of magics. They will be skill boosters and Mood changeea. They also play pranks like Sims 3.

None taken lol eventhough it was meant as an insult.
    Yeah but it's still been and done. I'd like something completely new. Still same old, same old.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited September 2017

Yeah but it's still been and done. I'd like something completely new. Still same old, same old.

No it wasn't meant as an insult! You don't like supernaturals, so it'd make sense you wouldn't be very creative about a subject you don't like.

It was also supposed to be a :p emoji not a :(
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

No it wasn't meant as an insult! You don't like supernaturals, so it'd make sense you wouldn't be very creative about a subject you don't like.

Um, yeah this makes no sense whatsoever :smiley: The fact that I don't like supernaturals just means I don't like supernaturals :D Nothing to do with my creativity. But as you mention it, I do feel like the Sims team is missing creativity in this supernatural business. Recycling the same stuff in every iteration with every single supernatural.
    I liked witches in SIms 2 cause then it was new and interesting and fairies looked cute in SIms 3 but yeah... that's S2 and S3. Can we get something new for S4?
  • Options
    PettyyPettyy Posts: 12 New Member
    Really, I'd be excited about any!

But if I had to pick...

Mermaids/men would be pretty tricky to do, unless like vampires they had a "dark form", or more accurately a "mer form" that includes the tail while their normal form looks human. They'd also have to add an underwater neighborhood, which I might've been nervous about - but after seeing Sixam, I'm confident they'd make something gorgeous! However, the mermaids/men would only be able to look "mer" when they're in that world or a pool; in other words, not very often.

I did like someone's suggestion of "water nymphs" instead, like naiads. That, plus dryads (plantsims?), and maybe a few other Greek nature spirits (aurai, or wind spirits; asteriae, star spirits, but we're probably getting too far away from mainstream knowledge here...), would go great in a Seasons pack!

I digress. Mostly, I'd just be really happy to see a supernatural we haven't seen before!
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I want all the supernatural types to return, but I really hope witches come next!

I also really hope witch-type magic is a learned skill rather than a race, and any sim can learn the magic when they start pouring their efforts into unlocking the ancient occult information. Because then I can have an immortal spell-slinging vampire which would be amazingly awesome imo. >.>
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Genies, Pixies & Magis.
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Witches are coming you guys!!! Yeeet. And I hope for Fairies and Werewolves next
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Zombies, since everyone's so crazy about them these days. I'm sure plenty of people would want to stage a Sim Zombie Apocalypse. They could even expand on the Strangerville things like the Hunker Down Bunker. Personally I don't care much, at present at least, for supernatural stuff, but may be tempted to try Vampires one of these days, if I am reasonably certain I would be more amused than annoyed by it. But everyone loves Zombies, so why not? Maybe expand what is possible with the Voodoo doll.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    Now witches are confirm. I hope werewolves or fairies next(I guess they may be return at the same EP)
    Now I only need werewolf, fairy and band to assemble all members of SINISTER SINS
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Not particularly a fan of zombies, but I want a mad scientist pack. If reanimated corpses are part of that so be it.
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    I need Fairies next! Then werewolves, then better plantsims. Wish we could also have cyclops (leela from futurama style), and angels/devils/bird wings