Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

First off, I want to start out by saying that if you don't care for supernatural play, then this thread isn't for you. Posting "I hope we don't get a supernatural" or "none" is considered off topic.

We now have Ghosts patched into the base game, Aliens with Get to Work, and arguably the best supernatural we've ever gotten, Vampires with sims 4 Vampires.

What supernatural would you like to see added next?

I want witchs next, in their own gamepack!
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Witches. I loved witches in Sims 3 and I think witches or fairies would be awesome if they had a similar spec system as they do for vampires. I loved the little fairy houses and the game play we used to have with fairies - so I would definitely take one of those two!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Plantsims or Robots, If they make a Seasons EP it would be an wasted oportunity not to include Plantsims, and robots...i just like robots, but if they make a pet expansion i would like Werewolves.
    jr73Y.gif

• WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I really want witches too. They were my favorite in sims3. I also play Charmed (tv show) in one of my saves, where the 3 sisters are witches. It would be nice to make them what they should be. :)
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Wyrren wrote: »
    I really want witches too. They were my favorite in sims3. I also play Charmed (tv show) in one of my saves, where the 3 sisters are witches. It would be nice to make them what they should be. :)

I love Charmed! It's getting a spinoff, but it doesn't even feature the charmed ones :/
    @SimGuruDrake Can this be moved? This isn't speculation, nor is it rumor. If anything it would be feedback, but I originally had it in general discussion.
  • howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    Witches, if it isn't evident by my icon. :'(

I feel like they need a game pack though just to be in depth.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Can this be moved? This isn't speculation, nor is it rumor. If anything it would be feedback, but I originally had it in general discussion.
    I suspect it fits here 'cos of stuff they are working on currently, and this is a bit of a speculation about.

Witches is what I would like next. Though, if they had werewolves like they had in ts3, my vamps could do with some furry pets friends.
    Both? I want both.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 358 Member
    witches for sure
    Movotti wrote: »
    Can this be moved? This isn't speculation, nor is it rumor. If anything it would be feedback, but I originally had it in general discussion.
    I suspect it fits here 'cos of stuff they are working on currently, and this is a bit of a speculation about.

Witches is what I would like next. Though, if they had werewolves like they had in ts3, my vamps could do with some furry pets friends.
    Both? I want both.

We aren't trying to guess what will be next though, we're saying what we WANT to be next. So it's feedback
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited February 2017
    I really want werewolves, good ones this time! I really liked making the werewolves in TS3, but their faces wouldn't stick due to a bug (that was never fixed) and I had made some super awesome lycan-ish werewolves and was super mad! >.< So, I'd like werewolves in TS4 now, but not just any werewolves...

Some Sims 2 CC

wBhJMZv.jpg

Possible Sims 3 CC, or just renders

7tHHshC.png

yXI3UE5.png
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches. Then werewolves.
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    I would like fairies or witches. I'm courious what they will do if they make one of this supernaturals, vampires are great so i'm waiting for more supernaturals.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    It would be cool to have different types of witches from quirky teens casting love spells to scarier, dark sorcerers with long beards and potion making cauldrons.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Witches.
    I don't really care for them, but I want them for other people.
    The supernatural I want? Mermaids, with underwater swimming. However, I'm willing to wait for that.
    Zombies would be nice too, I missed the way you acquired them in Sims 2.
    I'd actually really love a re-vamp of ghosts.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2017
    I want them in this order>
    1. Werewolves
    2. Plant Sims
    3. Witches
    4.Mermaids
    5.Pixies & Fairies & Elves
    6. Zombies
    7. Mummy's
    That is how I hope they come into game if they ever do, I want Pet's as well as Season's, Pet's for My Japanese Chins, and Seasons to add to My Xmas Town I want to make. like I did in My Sims 1,2,3, I also wish for them to add in Angel's for the Black and White Wings, cause Some of us can not use CC or Mods in our games, :)
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I figured witches would be more Popular, but it seems like a lot of You guys love your werewolves. I would love witches or fairies. :smiley:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Witches. But I like Servos too.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    A wonderful pack with angels and fairies. Lots of wings and beautiful light, thanks.
  • blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    edited February 2017
    I actually kinda want "elementals" -- sort of like witches I guess in terms of how they cast spells except you can choose a specific element for your Sim such as fire, water, earth etc... or master them all? At top levels of your specific elemental skill you can adopt a small dragon pet that matches your element (sort of based on that survey idea that mentioned 'Dragonology', or like those small bird-like dragons we got in a TS3 Store World).
    I know it's not a traditional supernatural and a pretty niche want but it stems from that CAS challenge that was popular here a while ago where you would create Sims based on an element. Now I have a family of Sims who look like fire/earth/etc but other than that are just normal Sims.
    I'd love some idle effects where a water Sim played around with 'water bending' or some cool CAS content.

Next up I'd love werewolves like we've never quite gotten them -- with actual animalistic features like a muzzle, tail and proper ears. The Sim with an underbite thing just never cut it for me. Perhaps a werewolf with stages depending on a 'moonlight' need or something of the sort? Where a low-power transformation would see them with the typical plum underbite and pointed human ears, but they may also transform into a bipedal wolf-like Sim when the moonlight need is high, with a complete wolf transformation also possible.
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    I'd love witches if they did them similarily to how they've done vampires, with lots of different "types" of witch

Especially hippy-esque white witches. As I know quite a few IRL.
    But also some kind of Bewitched / Sabrina hiding in plain site suburban witch
    A classic "Salem" witch
    And a medieval sorceress?
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    I'd love witches if they did them similarily to how they've done vampires, with lots of different "types" of witch

Especially hippy-esque white witches. As I know quite a few IRL.
    But also some kind of Bewitched / Sabrina hiding in plain site suburban witch
    A classic "Salem" witch
    And a medieval sorceress?

** similarly

I don't know how to edit or delete a post to correct the spelling mistake sorry :|
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Witches! They are super awesome in general, but if they are as detailed as vampires, oh my that would just be wow.
    Or mermaids, if only because I really crave an Island Paradise EP :cry:
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 295 Member
    Would loved ability to learn some magic with a witch sim for my vampire, in addition to vampire abilities. But honestly not sure what else i would really like to see.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Witches and fairies, I want to make tons of potions!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Witches <3