Become a Better Sim Parent With The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack, coming soon! READ MORE ON THE BLOG
Build Your Sims Legacy On The Go With The Sims Mobile, Coming Soon! Read more on the blog!

Which supernatural do you want to see next?

First off, I want to start out by saying that if you don't care for supernatural play, then this thread isn't for you. Posting "I hope we don't get a supernatural" or "none" is considered off topic.

We now have Ghosts patched into the base game, Aliens with Get to Work, and arguably the best supernatural we've ever gotten, Vampires with sims 4 Vampires.

What supernatural would you like to see added next?

I want witchs next, in their own gamepack!

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 149 Member
    Witches. I loved witches in Sims 3 and I think witches or fairies would be awesome if they had a similar spec system as they do for vampires. I loved the little fairy houses and the game play we used to have with fairies - so I would definitely take one of those two!
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,561 Member
    Plantsims or Robots, If they make a Seasons EP it would be an wasted oportunity not to include Plantsims, and robots...i just like robots, but if they make a pet expansion i would like Werewolves.
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 583 Member
    I really want witches too. They were my favorite in sims3. I also play Charmed (tv show) in one of my saves, where the 3 sisters are witches. It would be nice to make them what they should be. :)
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 3,933 Member
    Wyrren wrote: »
    I really want witches too. They were my favorite in sims3. I also play Charmed (tv show) in one of my saves, where the 3 sisters are witches. It would be nice to make them what they should be. :)

I love Charmed! It's getting a spinoff, but it doesn't even feature the charmed ones :/
    @SimGuruDrake Can this be moved? This isn't speculation, nor is it rumor. If anything it would be feedback, but I originally had it in general discussion.
  • howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 665 Member
    Witches, if it isn't evident by my icon. :'(

I feel like they need a game pack though just to be in depth.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 4,373 Member
    Can this be moved? This isn't speculation, nor is it rumor. If anything it would be feedback, but I originally had it in general discussion.
    I suspect it fits here 'cos of stuff they are working on currently, and this is a bit of a speculation about.

Witches is what I would like next. Though, if they had werewolves like they had in ts3, my vamps could do with some furry pets friends.
    Both? I want both.
  • freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 266 Member
    witches for sure
    Movotti wrote: »
    Can this be moved? This isn't speculation, nor is it rumor. If anything it would be feedback, but I originally had it in general discussion.
    I suspect it fits here 'cos of stuff they are working on currently, and this is a bit of a speculation about.

Witches is what I would like next. Though, if they had werewolves like they had in ts3, my vamps could do with some furry pets friends.
    Both? I want both.

We aren't trying to guess what will be next though, we're saying what we WANT to be next. So it's feedback
  • okesterokester Posts: 3,875 Member
    edited February 6
    I really want werewolves, good ones this time! I really liked making the werewolves in TS3, but their faces wouldn't stick due to a bug (that was never fixed) and I had made some super awesome lycan-ish werewolves and was super mad! >.< So, I'd like werewolves in TS4 now, but not just any werewolves...

Some Sims 2 CC

wBhJMZv.jpg

Possible Sims 3 CC, or just renders

7tHHshC.png

yXI3UE5.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 8,511 Member
    Witches. Then werewolves.
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 152 Member
    I would like fairies or witches. I'm courious what they will do if they make one of this supernaturals, vampires are great so i'm waiting for more supernaturals.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 133 Member
    It would be cool to have different types of witches from quirky teens casting love spells to scarier, dark sorcerers with long beards and potion making cauldrons.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 763 Member
    Witches.
    I don't really care for them, but I want them for other people.
    The supernatural I want? Mermaids, with underwater swimming. However, I'm willing to wait for that.
    Zombies would be nice too, I missed the way you acquired them in Sims 2.
    I'd actually really love a re-vamp of ghosts.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited February 6
    I want them in this order>
    1. Werewolves
    2. Plant Sims
    3. Witches
    4.Mermaids
    5.Pixies & Fairies & Elves
    6. Zombies
    7. Mummy's
    That is how I hope they come into game if they ever do, I want Pet's as well as Season's, Pet's for My Japanese Chins, and Seasons to add to My Xmas Town I want to make. like I did in My Sims 1,2,3, I also wish for them to add in Angel's for the Black and White Wings, cause Some of us can not use CC or Mods in our games, :)
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 591 Member
    I figured witches would be more Popular, but it seems like a lot of You guys love your werewolves. I would love witches or fairies. :smiley:
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,454 Member
    Witches. But I like Servos too.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,079 Member
    A wonderful pack with angels and fairies. Lots of wings and beautiful light, thanks.
  • blugar44blugar44 Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 7
    I actually kinda want "elementals" -- sort of like witches I guess in terms of how they cast spells except you can choose a specific element for your Sim such as fire, water, earth etc... or master them all? At top levels of your specific elemental skill you can adopt a small dragon pet that matches your element (sort of based on that survey idea that mentioned 'Dragonology', or like those small bird-like dragons we got in a TS3 Store World).
    I know it's not a traditional supernatural and a pretty niche want but it stems from that CAS challenge that was popular here a while ago where you would create Sims based on an element. Now I have a family of Sims who look like fire/earth/etc but other than that are just normal Sims.
    I'd love some idle effects where a water Sim played around with 'water bending' or some cool CAS content.

Next up I'd love werewolves like we've never quite gotten them -- with actual animalistic features like a muzzle, tail and proper ears. The Sim with an underbite thing just never cut it for me. Perhaps a werewolf with stages depending on a 'moonlight' need or something of the sort? Where a low-power transformation would see them with the typical plum underbite and pointed human ears, but they may also transform into a bipedal wolf-like Sim when the moonlight need is high, with a complete wolf transformation also possible.
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 50 Member
    I'd love witches if they did them similarily to how they've done vampires, with lots of different "types" of witch

Especially hippy-esque white witches. As I know quite a few IRL.
    But also some kind of Bewitched / Sabrina hiding in plain site suburban witch
    A classic "Salem" witch
    And a medieval sorceress?
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 50 Member
    I'd love witches if they did them similarily to how they've done vampires, with lots of different "types" of witch

Especially hippy-esque white witches. As I know quite a few IRL.
    But also some kind of Bewitched / Sabrina hiding in plain site suburban witch
    A classic "Salem" witch
    And a medieval sorceress?

** similarly

I don't know how to edit or delete a post to correct the spelling mistake sorry :|
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 483 Member
    Witches! They are super awesome in general, but if they are as detailed as vampires, oh my that would just be wow.
    Or mermaids, if only because I really crave an Island Paradise EP :cry:
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 142 Member
    Would loved ability to learn some magic with a witch sim for my vampire, in addition to vampire abilities. But honestly not sure what else i would really like to see.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,719 Member
    Witches and fairies, I want to make tons of potions!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 2,113 Member
    Witches <3