Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims era did you start on?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Sims 1. I was really young and I started it 2005 but my parents owned it since release.
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    sims 1 and sticking with sims 3
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Sims 1 when it first came out. I then pre-ordered every "Limited" pack and manual and still have every pack and available manual for every new series collecting dust in a cupboard.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Sims 1 even if I was only 5, I still remember how much I had playing.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    The Sims 2, however I had played The Sims 1 once at my friend's house, but I never played it again after that or installed in my own computer, so I don't know if that counts. The Sims 2 was the first game I actually installed and played a lot.
  • Options
    ShyllowwShylloww Posts: 298 Member
    I started out in sims 2, but got the OG sims shortly after playing the Sims 2 :)
    Origin ID: Sarahsmile37
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I started with Sims 3, but all the expansion packs were out when I started
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    started on the 2 but mainly played the 3, now i play the 4
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    Sims 2 Pets was my first time.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Sims 1 deluxe edition
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sims 1, I remember I bought Unleashed at a carboot sale and was really excited to play (I was like 9 and really loved/love animals) but was gutted when I got home to play and realised you needed a base game to play. Thankfully my parents went and bought it me and I just loved that game so much, it's probably why Pets is always my favourite expansion :smile:

I also used to play Urbz on my nans PS2 ALL the time (I used to stay every weekend) and didn't realise it was a Sims game until years later despite it having Sims written in the title :joy:
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Sims 3. My friend got it for me for one of my birthdays because he loved it and i at first was like wow this seems lame but i gave it a chance and wow, been hooked to the sims ever since
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    Sims 2 for Gamecube. I was probably 5 or 6 and became obsessed!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Since TS2 on PS2, but TS3 was already out but I didn't know and I didn't have PC.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    Early in 2010 I first got the Sims 3
  • Options
    SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I played the Sims 1 once at a friend's house. Went home, asked for the game, and I wasn't allowed to play because it was too inappropriate. When I was 16 though, I got the Sims 3 in a bundle with Late Night and High End Loft Stuff and have been playing ever since!
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I was 9/10 (About 2010) when I first got a Playstation 2 and The Sims: Bustin' Out, then I got The Sims 2 and The Urbz about a year later. Next year, I got The Sims 2 Pets from my friend (I should ask if he wants it back...), finally got a Playstation 3 2 years ago, got The Sims 3, haven't looked back (Sorry Sims 2 games, I still have you, but this one's awesome). I have Sims 1 for PC, but my laptop is too good for it :D
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I started all the way back in Sims 1. I think by the time I started there were 2 expansions.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    Started playing sims 1 maybe a year or 2 after it came out i would of been about 12?
    rzsH227.png
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Sims 3 was my first and is still my favorite. I have only had Sims 4 for a year and I am having trouble getting into it the way I did 3. I have also since played Sims 2 and loved it.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I started with sims 2, I was 13 back then so I played on my sister's PC because I didn't have one myself. I didn't play it that much.
    However, I started to become a simmer with Sims 3 on Xbox 360. Later I bought it for the PC (I had one myself then :lol )
    And then TS4 :smile:

I never played Sims 1 though, would like to try it. But I'm looking everywhere to buy it. (And I don't want to pirate games, same with music.)
  • Options
    ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    I started with The Sims 1 waaaay back when it came out, and then I couldn't play The Sims 2 because I didn't have a computer. I had The Sims 3 but my laptop back then wasn't great and it was just too slow and laggy, so I gave up for a few years. I've been playing The Sims 4 for a few years now and I can't imagine ever stopping, but the nostalgia I get when I see TS1 photos is just amazing.
  • Options
    deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    I've played the original Sims games since I was eight. I saw my mom playing the Sims and I asked if I can play and she allow me too. I've been hooked ever since.
  • Options
    MidnightmoonliteMidnightmoonlite Posts: 27 Member
    Sims 1.. it seems like so long ago
  • Options
    Sophiebear2002Sophiebear2002 Posts: 67 Member
    The Sims 4 :D I did play the Sims FreePlay previously (and I still do) but I don't think it counts a a proper Sims game :P
    X19cKdm.gif