Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The neighbor has something to ask of my sim... or not

Hello anyone and everyone.

I love the messages that pop up when your sim is invited to go hang out with somebody. I just received an interesting one I hadn't ever seen before. My lovely lady is basically a baby maker / plasma machine to Vlad, and she's best friends with the neighbor vamp. I have plans for her to run away with the neighbor one day, but they're not romantic as of yet. He called her up and asked her over with a message along the lines of "Can you come over? I have something important to ask you." Oooo the drama! What question could there possibly be? I thought perhaps he would autonomously ask her to reject the grand master vamp who was obviously using her.

Alas, she visited for hours and wasn't asked a thing.

I've been enjoying this game lately, but I really wish the non-household sims had a little more autonomous freedom. Might spice things up a bit.

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I feel the same way.That's why I ended up downloading a mod that enabled more autonomous actions, including proposals.I wonder what he was gonna ask.Maybe he got nervous.XD
  • CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    I'm going to have to find a mod like that. I love surprises, so I had a lot of fun seeing who would get together in TS3.
    Haha, I could see him being nervous. His sister did show up to do some push ups right in-between them. :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I'm going to have to find a mod like that. I love surprises, so I had a lot of fun seeing who would get together in TS3.
    Haha, I could see him being nervous. His sister did show up to do some push ups right in-between them. :D

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547028&c=1&ht=0&page=38&pp=25#startcomments
    The mod I downloaded is in the comments on this link.About half way down, by sweetgirl612. I didn't think the mod was ever gonna work, but the other night my sim's boyfriend asked her out on a date, and as soon as she got there, within 2 seconds he was down on one knee without me doing anything.Caught me off guard as I was about to force him to propose.XD
  • IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    I know what he is going to ask, but I think you're having more fun not knowing. hehe.
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    A vamp invited me over to ask me a question.....he ask me if I wanted him to turn me.
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    You know what my favorite thing ever is? When somebody asks you to come over... and then they're not even there when you get there.

This was me last night at Mitchell Kalani's birthday party. He was no where to be found until the party ended and he aged up all alone on his front lawn. He said, "Well, that could have gone better, huh?" No shhh sherlock.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    @Springfairy556 Hey !!, i heard you became friends with @CillianLover , She is very cool !!
    jr73Y.gif

• kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    You know what my favorite thing ever is? When somebody asks you to come over... and then they're not even there when you get there.

Oh! It's obviously a prank call. Lol.
  • CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547028&c=1&ht=0&page=38&pp=25#startcomments
    The mod I downloaded is in the comments on this link.About half way down, by sweetgirl612. I didn't think the mod was ever gonna work, but the other night my sim's boyfriend asked her out on a date, and as soon as she got there, within 2 seconds he was down on one knee without me doing anything.Caught me off guard as I was about to force him to propose.XD

Thanks! This sounds like a lot of fun. :) I'll add it to my game before I play next time.
    pinkish wrote: »
    A vamp invited me over to ask me a question.....he ask me if I wanted him to turn me.

I didn't know they could do this! I wonder if that's what it was, since my sim is a human. That's a really cool edition to this game. I also heard from someone that random townie vamps can feed on your sims without permission, which I haven't experienced yet either.
  • megkelfilermegkelfiler Posts: 2 New Member
    Igg wrote: »
    I know what he is going to ask, but I think you're having more fun not knowing. hehe.

Lol no! The same thing happened to me with Caleb Vatore, but he hasn't asked me anything haha
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member

Or they invite you in and go to bed/work.

• Meow_its_DanforthMeow_its_Danforth Posts: 86 Member

Or they call and invite you to celebrate YOUR promotion at work and you pay :|
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2017
    I love it when they ask you to meet at a circus in a few hours time, so you accept and begin getting yourself ready. You wait for hours on end and nothing happens, it's so frustrating!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Or they call and invite you to celebrate YOUR promotion at work and you pay :|

Yes, cheapskates! Call for a date, then I have to pay... :s my Sims deserve a free meal.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I love it when they ask you to meet at a circus in a few hours time, so you accept and begin getting yourself ready. You wait for hours on end and nothing happens, it's so frustrating!

My sim don't wait. She will just go on about her day, LOL. If she gets the call that "its time to go" I will send her. If no call comes, I just assume they found a much funner sim to go with!
  • Meow_its_DanforthMeow_its_Danforth Posts: 86 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Yes, cheapskates! Call for a date, then I have to pay... :s my Sims deserve a free meal.

Yes! For once I would like to go out and order the lobster on someone else's dime :D

• LydiaxoxLydiaxox Posts: 4 New Member
    One of my sims got a call from Caleb Vatore saying "Can you come over? I have something important to ask you." then after my sim arrived at his house he asked if she wanted to be turned into a vampire. maybe that's what Vlad was going to ask
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member

I didn't know they could do this! I wonder if that's what it was, since my sim is a human. That's a really cool edition to this game. I also heard from someone that random townie vamps can feed on your sims without permission, which I haven't experienced yet either. [/quote]

I was totally weirded out the first time a vampire fed off of my sims without permission. They were sleeping, minding their own business, when Vlad just stalked right inside and hypnotized my Sim... I had to make him learn how to make garlic wreaths just to hang over the doors to keep Vlad out >.>
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member

I didn't know they could do this! I wonder if that's what it was, since my sim is a human. That's a really cool edition to this game. I also heard from someone that random townie vamps can feed on your sims without permission, which I haven't experienced yet either.

I was totally weirded out the first time a vampire fed off of my sims without permission. They were sleeping, minding their own business, when Vlad just stalked right inside and hypnotized my Sim... I had to make him learn how to make garlic wreaths just to hang over the doors to keep Vlad out >.>
    [/quote]

I totally butchered that quoting code, whooops
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    A Sim called and asked my Sim on a date, ordered for the table, ate, date ended, got up and left my Sim to pay. Really classy!
  • elianna_12elianna_12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys!! So this just happened to my sim!!! She just moved into Forgotten Hollow and Caleb Vatore asked her to come over, as he had a very important question for her. She has a really good friendship with him and he’s a key holder for her house. After reading this forum I was discouraged thinking he wasn’t going to ask anything BUT HE DID YO. After giving him a bluebell, he gave my sim a rose saying that “every day spent with you is creating our own fairytale” and then proceeded to ask if he could give my Sims the “gift of eternal life by turning him/her into a vampire” with the option for me to say yes or no!!!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,490 Member

You see, this is where your own imagination has to kick in. Who knew that his sister was being employed by Vlad to spy? Vlad already suspects there's more than mere friendship in mind between these 'neighbors'. You'll likely have to create the scandal yourself. Have fun!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NadusenkaNadusenka Posts: 1 New Member
    This discussion is pretty old but I had phone call from Caleb so yeah I googled what he want but the main point is my question: Can he offer to turn my sim again? Because my sim is pregnant so maybe that's why I didn't receive any pop up message.
  • EggLeggEggLegg Posts: 1 New Member
    I got the same text, I came over and like 2min in he asked if he could turn me into a vampire, I feel like it was a perfect coincidence since I know usually nothing happens when a sim asks you that per usual, guess I got lucky lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top