Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire's

how do i stop the vampires coming to my sims house during the night to feed from the family, i have garlic but that doesn't seem to stop some of the vampire's i had 4 vampires one night. we are in willow creek, is there anything else that will stop them?

Comments

• Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    how do i stop the vampires coming to my sims house during the night to feed from the family, i have garlic but that doesn't seem to stop some of the vampire's i had 4 vampires one night. we are in willow creek, is there anything else that will stop them?

Did all of those 4 vampires come inside your home? It is weird because I only had Vlad come into my sim's home at about 3 days inGame. After that I never saw another vampire entering my sim's home again. Maybe these are NPC vampires who somehow got created by the game with the garlic immunity as power! Then yes, they won't care about the garlic!

The only thing you can do to get rid of all the walkby vampires, doorbells etc. Would be to use my mod that gets rid of these scenarios!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=589172
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    my sims are living in tents i forgot to say that is a castaway challenge i have garlic around the entrance but yes some of the vampires just continue in, most of the other vampires are from the new world my sims met them at the festivals , and now they visit at night but don't come to feed apart from vlad, and other npc's.
  • Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    vampires cant feed if there is garlic nearby unless they have garlic immunity.
  • faith4jesusfaith4jesus Posts: 95 Member
    I read to put garlic in your sims inventory to keep vampires from feeding on you.
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    I had Vlad come feed on my Sims as well. They are very different from the Sims 3 vampires. You can't even have them stop drinking, they just drink until they are satisfied.
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    Both of my sims had garlic in their inventory, they've both been fed upon.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Revenwyn wrote: »
    Both of my sims had garlic in their inventory, they've both been fed upon.

Some Vampires have garlic immunity.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.