Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Haids5987 she is! Or did she ever really leave? I guess we did leave her though, didn't we? Gah! Time travel stuff gives me a headache.

ROFL; I don't think Selene has even thought that far ahead, or examined her own feels too closely at this point; she's still very much an impulsive young person making many knee jerk reactions to things swirling around inside her.
    Also, other than Kenza (who was a lesbian), all of my characters fall in the bisexual/pansexual area (as far as gender preference for partners, when relevant); so it's safe to assume that anyone is game for anyone, including Selene! I prefer to work in a world wired that way.

Also, I think Colt would love to give Selene some answers >:)

Well, there is all kinds of interesting magic floating around! Who knows where it will effect people/things? And as you say; mystery *wiggles mystery fingers*
    At the very least, this family is wrapped up with some very magical people who can make magical things happen! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Aww, I love that anyone is a possibility for anyone in your world. <3 How did I not realize everyone was bisexual/pansexual by now? :scream: I'm ashamed!

LOL, would Colt have to be completely covered in plastic wrap before giving any answers?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2018
    Digging the new banner!! LOL...poor MOSI! :(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    LOL, would Colt have to be completely covered in plastic wrap before giving any answers?

I have it on good authority that he keeps a very special (hermetically sealed) dental dam on his person at all times :mrgreen:
    You know, just in case.

Sanks @pammiechick ! I thought this gen deserved something I actually put a little effort into :D

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Monday!
    And now, for something not at all different...enjoy! :mrgreen:

Last chapter...

GZP3p7Q.png

Selene turned her Oly crush up to 10 (not that she has one ok) and suggested some light breaking and entering to steal magic books from the witches so that she can violate her best friend's trust by creating a dream trap (well, when you say it like that it sounds bad).

Artemis was totally on board. The sisters turned to Coltsfoot as an unlikely ally. Artemis was totally not on board; I'm sure it'll be fine though.

Oly and Persephone had some Dreamwalker Day Camp activities (Oly was not a fan), and we learned a bit about what humans can do (not soar FYI), but who the hell cares about all that after seeing Pili casually bump into Raet in the jungle?

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    So, today it's catching up on Line of the Last... Finally, I've been looking forward to it so much! :smiley:
    First things first, I totally adore that character list! But isn't it mean to give the deceased ones away for adoption? Like, "hey they're dead you can have the corpse" :joy:

Chapter 54: If the kids gather the seriosity of the situation from whether or not Pili has to wear a shirt, this says a lot about habits in that family doesn't it :joy:
    Also, the kids are pretty weird in general. Blaming it on living with witches in a witch realm while they themselves aren't magical. Just sayin'. Mosi wants to perform experiments on his mother and that's literally the first thought after they told them about accidental magical time travels. Okay. That would so be everyone else's first thought, too. On the other hand, Mosi is more like an adult in mini format and nothing can express (at least not as reasonable and elevated as he does) how much I love him :joy::heart:
    Yes thank you, Cassie, Pili, for confirming my suspicion concerning your kids. They are weird. Combined witch and fairy magic can't do a child good can it? And please, really, test Oly for any mental disorders.
    Wait what pact are they talking about? Future stuff? Something hidden in the countless corners of this mind? *pokes head*

Chapter 55+56: Yes, Colt. Those evil bacteria. But try to see it that way: if you had a life as short as theirs... Also, do you know how many of your Escherichias you have in yourself? (Please don't try swallow any anti-bacterial cleansers okay? :# )
    Baaaaahahahaha! Mosi's hair. I can't. Just can't :joy::joy::joy: Oh my goodness!
    No. One. Touches. Mosi. (Or his hair) And while although we don't know much about him yet I don't think Anubis would ever do that voluntarily, he may be forced or know of others who would carry it out in his stead.
    Pili is back in the ancient times :love: And Raet is still alive! And has children, maybe? Awww, so glad she made it through! What is Pili now, was the deal some kind of getting-back-into-the-Goddess's-area-of-influence?

Chapter 57: Awww :bawling: Too cute! Yes, tell him, Nafi! Tell him! Goodness I like her. Defending people so passionately and picking on Khafre because that guy definitely deserves a bit of picking.
    Also if the witches return they will no doubt find Mosi if they find someone there... Because he didn't do it. And people always find people who didn't do anything and didn't steal any books.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    But isn't it mean to give the deceased ones away for adoption? Like, "hey they're dead you can have the corpse" :joy:

In a story of plagues, incest, and feels, nothing else can really be mean. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    But isn't it mean to give the deceased ones away for adoption? Like, "hey they're dead you can have the corpse" :joy:

In a story of plagues, incest, and feels, nothing else can really be mean. :p

Oh yes especially feelings they're the worst :scream:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney aww, you're so busy and you made time for my little dolls! <3
    LOL, well, I suppose if you look at it that way (get your corpses! Fresh corpses! First come, first serve!), but I felt so bad for killing so many characters that didn't even get a chance to live, I thought it would be a nice tribute to them if they could at least live an A/U life elsewhere! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, that whole family is a little "different" (as Cassie might say), but as you pointed out, living in a witch compound may have an influence there >:) I guess it's almost like living in a cult?! ROFL.
    Mosi's experiments would be nice, though, and minimally intrusive (because he loves his mommy).
    Ahh, the pact >:) we'll find out about that a bit later.

OMG, no! No one is allowed to tell Colt about the bacteria he has living inside him! He is blissfully unaware at the moment, and I'd like to keep him that way (can you imagine if he knew? Ahh!)
    I love Mosi's hair! It makes him look so harassed :mrgreen: but don't worry, Anubis would never hurt him, Nubs is actually a pretty nice guy, considering...even if he maybe enjoyed toying with Cassie a little bit (hey, being an ancient vampire can get boring ok).
    Pili being back in ancient times does have something to do with the mysterious pact...but what?! :o

Nafi is a little spitfire (where does she even get that from?!), poor Khafre though! He's just trying to be helpful and everyone is like "pfft, you suck Khaf."
    I agree; if anyone ends up being the scapegoat of that escapade, it would be Mosi and his Hair :# hopefully it won't come to that!

@InfraGreen
    Nailed it B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'm so pleased The Nose lives (and dominates the genes!!) may it continue to do so for many gens to come <3
    I could totally make you a schnozling of your very own >:)

Ohhh, I'd love that *-*

Also if the witches return they will no doubt find Mosi if they find someone there... Because he didn't do it. And people always find people who didn't do anything and didn't steal any books.

Apparently, in France you can marry a dead person.
    In Al Simhara you can adopt a dead person. :mrgreen:
    " Oh honey, I always wanted a wee little child of ma own. A lovely lass o' lad to love and hold tight to me hearth. Oh, Honey, Let's go to the morgue~."

• Options
    Damaro wrote: »
    " Oh honey, I always wanted a wee little child of ma own. A lovely lass o' lad to love and hold tight to me hearth. Oh, Honey, Let's go to the morgue~."

Dying :joy::joy::joy:
    Morgue kids are the best; they don't cost anything to feed and never sass you!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Have I mentioned how much I loved certain poses in this chapter? ;) Seriously, you've gotten so good in such a short time! And they were so perfect for the scene between Raet and Pili. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Have I mentioned how much I loved certain poses in this chapter? ;) Seriously, you've gotten so good in such a short time! And they were so perfect for the scene between Raet and Pili. <3<3

Aww <3 thank you! /blush
    All my best efforts for my favourite babies :bawling:

I made a fun thing that I thought I'd share? @Haids5987 asked me what Mosi looked like all grown up with Pili gear on (because they look a lot alike), so I aged him up, trimmed him out, and here you go, enjoy :sunglasses:
    YgyHE1n.png
    That's why I go to efforts to make them have as different a look as possible! :#
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Aww, I love that anyone is a possibility for anyone in your world. <3 How did I not realize everyone was bisexual/pansexual by now? :scream: I'm ashamed!
    Right?! :D I feel like a disappointment to my tribe!

AHHHHHH, Mosi is Pili 2.0 indeed!!!! But you failed to show us where it counts, Fruity...did he interit the abses?!?!?! :smirk:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Love Love Raet and I really enjoy her way of speaking! <3:D:D The Pili and Raet reunion was wonderful they both looked so happy!
    Love Mosi and all his inconvenient hormones and bad shoe choice!
    And then the boys speak! :o I was unsure if they had voices but I heard them loud and clear!
    Very nice chapter with questions answered and then more left in their wake as per the norm. <3
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Haids5987 the abses? Hmm, maybe one day we will know! :mrgreen:

@haswh thank you so much! I appreciate the Raet love <3<3<3
    I can only imagine what it's like to lose so much, and then get a little piece of it back again by surprise! I like to think that's how Pili and Raet feel :)
    Mosi is so much more fun than I had conceived him to be! I'm so grateful for all the love he (and his poor shoe choices) are getting!

They do speak! ROFL, must just not have much to say to witches and humans most of the time I guess! :D

My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to a Thursday chapter!
    Or who remembered that I post on Thursdayys? :mrgreen:
    Unfortunately there won't be one this week.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about the Thursday chapter. :/ But then again my eyes need the rest anyway.
  • Options

Great. I may be sadistic but you are a lot of other things, as it seems :joy:
    (No I'm not crying. Those are tears of, uh, disappointment in humanity)

:bawling: And there it goes...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @haswh I'm happy to give your eyes a break! /Daisy fangirl group-hug

@MrsRacooney I sorry friend! :s You're a busy bunny anyhow though!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited April 2018

Great. I may be sadistic but you are a lot of other things, as it seems :joy:
    (No I'm not crying. Those are tears of, uh, disappointment in humanity)

You finally admit it. :D *Mission accomplished*

You mean compassionate, astute, strikingly handsome and unexcelled modest? Oh my, dear, I'm glad you noticed @MrsRacooney :blush:

Eeeek :anguished: *has already withdrawal symptoms*
  • Options
    Random thing I did today: set up the discord server I use to link myself things into one with a public channel, apparently there are people who like getting chapter notifications this way? If that's you, here is link: LINK.

Also feel free to join if you just want to stalk me I guess, that's always fun too :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit So if I already have an account how do I join yours too? I tried the link and it says I already have an account and to claim it but won't let me??? I am hopeless at this stuff! Maybe I'll just stick to this thread. :/
  • Options
    @haswh I see you in the list! You're totally there!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @WagonFruit How I do these things I'll never know... :weary:

Dited to add: I am there but I am there as two me's!! Now how did I do that!!! :#:dizzy:
  • Options
    @haswh I don't know! Double the haswh fun? Wait! Does this mean we have an extra Daisy fangirl now because TWO haswhs!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg