Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Somehow I thought Oly was a boy??? I must've missed something somewhere but Yay for character lists! Oh goodness there was a lot going on.

Oly is neither a boy nor a girl, Oly is an Oly! :D
    I knowwww, such a busy place, isn't it? Bless you all for even attempting to keep track! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Olympia is a great name, for Washington state fangirls~

A big yes to Pili preserving his nephew for eternity (I was wondering, okay :tongue:)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Olympia is a great name, for Washington state fangirls~

A big yes to Pili preserving his nephew for eternity (I was wondering, okay :tongue:)

Nubs is a priceless family artifact! You can't just kill off the spawn of a dub con boomfest :D
    That would be SO wasteful.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Happy Monday!

Last chapter...

mI8G3Fd.png

The parentals had some Real Talk with their kiddos; some questions were answered, some weren't (yet)...turns out Pili wasn't the vast source of past info that we'd hoped he'd be (le sigh).

Also Pili had a mysterious talk with his (apparently vampiric) nephew, Anubis, that didn't make tonnes of sense, but sort of threw off some kind of ominous vibes.

But that's okay because it's time for teens? Yaaay.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Colt afflicted with OCD! :o:# I can kinda relate. :/ Oly is just Oly, and she is getting to like P now. Hmm wonder how that will go!?! Love how much Artemis looks so much like her gramma! I hope she will get to talk to her soon. Where DID Pili go???? Inquiring minds want to know.
    haswh wrote: »
    Poor Colt afflicted with OCD! :o:# I can kinda relate. :/ Oly is just Oly, and she is getting to like P now. Hmm wonder how that will go!?! Love how much Artemis looks so much like her gramma! I hope she will get to talk to her soon. Where DID Pili go???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Aw, yeah, poor little Colt-bean and his "peculiarities"
    Mama Holly would tell him that it's just what makes him unique and interesting <3

I love how "Oly" has become a descriptor in and of itself! ROFL.
    Who knows what's going on in that funky brain of theirs >:)

Not gonna lie, I love the Bastet resemblance on Artie too! (And that all three got The Nose)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Actually I'm pretty sure Colt can trace some of his problems back to being in Holly's yuge brood. :p Why else would he hang with a much smaller crowd of cousins who still don't understand his quirks?

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Actually I'm pretty sure Colt can trace some of his problems back to being in Holly's yuge brood. :p Why else would he hang with a much smaller crowd of cousins who still don't understand his quirks?

Colt's home is a small, strange, (unsanitary) sibling infested place...and he probably fantasizes about burning it (and all it's germs) right to the ground :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Very handsome, all three got the bastetian nose :D. I love it <3 , one day I want a Sim from you with that schnoz. xD

So far it seems I had been right with my assumption that Oly will build themself an harem. XD

And Artie an Nuby... I ship it! #TeamArtubis
    Damaro wrote: »
    Very handsome, all three got the bastetian nose :D. I love it <3 , one day I want a Sim from you with that schnoz. xD

So far it seems I had been right with my assumption that Oly will build themself an harem. XD

And Artie an Nuby... I ship it! #TeamArtubis

LOL! That's an awesome ship name, makes me think of R2D2!

I'm so pleased The Nose lives (and dominates the genes!!) may it continue to do so for many gens to come <3
    I could totally make you a schnozling of your very own >:)

Oly does seem well poised to harem so far; a shame there aren't more options, they may have to branch out into other worlds to amass a worthy collection :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    TEENAGE BABS!!! Holy potatoes, Fruity, I can't get over how stunningly beautiful all your kiddos are! I mean, good genes, OF COURSE, but wowwwww. They're gorgeous!!

I love seeing how their childish tendencies morphed into "adult" quirks. Coltsfoot is a germophobe still, and he wear gloves and boots to emphasize that! :smile: Oly is amazing and confident, just as (s)he should be--and I'm glad to see that long-lost cousin Persephone is less, um, shocking than she was initially. Selene....my baby....oh, she is sweet as ever!!

Mosi and Artemis's exchange was quite enlightening, speaking of Selene! :D They're both still heavily into their studies, but it looks like my little punk-rocker chick might be into the more...supernatural? side of things. It would appear that she has some kind of bond with Bastet--hopefully that works to her advantage and not against her down the road! :grimace: I hope Mama Cass tells her that it's better not to meddle in things you don't fully understand...
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    Holly is a germaphobe too! :innocent:
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Holly is a germaphobe too! :innocent:

Amended to "it's Colt's cry for help and freedom"

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @Haids5987 aw, thanks man! Yeah, they still have to be themselves, just, you know, with extra hormones >:)
    I really hope Mama Cassie gets on giving her daughter that talk about messing with supernatural stuff! I, uh...have a feeling she'll need it? :#
    You know how teens can be, since they know everything.

@InfraGreen I bet he spends a lot of time in the bathroom crying and beating...those germs into submission.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I love Oly's teen look so much. <3<3<3

Also poor Colt, I wonder how many times he got dropped on his head when Holly was busy tending to the other 900 human spawn.
    uduVcAP.png
    Right?!?!?! You should be proud, Mama Pinch, Oly is a stunner!

Also poor Colt, I wonder how many times he got dropped on his head when Holly was busy tending to the other 900 human spawn.

I'm such a sucker for Oly, I made them a whole wardrobe. But then I felt guilty, so I made a wardrobe for the other kids too.
    Except Persephone; she's weirdly attached to that dress (or maybe she had 10 of them, idek man)
    TRUE STORY
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Happy Thursday! Today there is normal stuff and weird stuff, woot :mrgreen:
    Enjoy!

Last chapter…

wPk8bcU.png

We caught up with the crew all teenified at long last!

Oly, Selene, and Colt were sitting in a human café (mysteriously not eating or drinking anything) having a chat about bacteria and dreamwalking, and then it got a little weird for some reason, but that’s okay cuz Colt got them kicked out anyhow.

Mosi tried to talk to Aretmis about girls (code: Persephone), but she wasn’t having any of that hormonal 🐸🐸🐸🐸 because she’s got More Important Things To Do, like read tomes and try and talk to ghosts, ok.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Wuhu, Raet <3
    But whose boy is that next to her? :open_mouth:

All that bickering wir Pilis spawn and Oly and P... it really enjoys my hearth xD
    Damaro wrote: »
    Wuhu, Raet <3
    But whose boy is that next to her? :open_mouth:

All that bickering wir Pilis spawn and Oly and P... it really enjoys my hearth xD

Raet <3 bb girl!
    Hm, who is that little Nub of a boy...

I'm glad your hearth enjoys the bickering >:)
    My hearth does too <3

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Raet's nub has broken the fabric of time then, RIP to them all~

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Raet's nub has broken the fabric of time then, RIP to them all~

Mosi will be stoked, though B)
    He's always wanted to rip through that particular hyme...er, fabric.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I love how Artie and Lena act together so much sisterly love. :D Please tell me poor Colt has his own room! If not that would be even more miserable for him! :#
    haswh wrote: »
    I love how Artie and Lena act together so much sisterly love. :D Please tell me poor Colt has his own room! If not that would be even more miserable for him! :#

Aww, ty H! No matter how annoying your sister is, at least she doesn't have a bo-bo and you always have her back :mrgreen:
    (Especially when there's something in it for you >:) )

Poor Colt indeed! But don't worry, he's carved out a bit of space for himself where he can escape the throng of siblings! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY REDHEADED GIRL IS BACK!!!!! 'Tis a good day for everyone!!

Ahem. Excuse me.

So, curious girls gonna curious. Hmmmm. I wonder if Selene is wanting to join Oly in her dreams for, ah, selfish purposes? Is Lena a helicopter? Or is she really just jealous that Seph and Oly share that aspect of their lives and she has no involvement in it? I mean, I get that, especially as a teenager--it's easy to feel left out when your BFFAE has something in common with another person. Hopefully my son Colt has the answers for her!

But I feel like there's more to Selena and Co. than meets the eye. Obviously Fae Magic does its thing and time travel is a result, but I'm like, you are who you hang with. This family is shrouded in mystery--and let's face it, ancient mystery! There's a lot yet unexplained, so I have hope that there's something magical flowing through the veins of these babies!

But then again, ALL women are magical to some degree, maybe I'm just seeing smoke where there's no fire? :D