Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need a steam punk stuff pack

snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
We now have toddlers and vampires so now we need a steam punk stuff pack to enhance our vampires wardrobe, and our mortal sims too. I mean everything including the kitchen sink :D what do ya think?
The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited January 2017
    A few different themes bunched together would be nice. In my opinion we can never have too much worn and torn furniture.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh yes I agree I just love stuff in my game grungy furniture would be cute for a house full of slobs and worn and torn furniture for those very poor sims, but I want steam punk I have always loved that stuff in the game, oh and what is it called that shabby chic furniture too
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I love Steam Punk, and while I would love a Stuff Pack, the larger the scale of the content, the faster I would be scrambling to buy it. With how Sims 4 is set up and how they have done apartments so far we could totally have like, Air Ship houses. OMG, they could even make it so you can park in different neighborhoods to change the view from your ship.

I haven't tried Vampires yet, but everyone seems really impressed with how they did with such a thematic pack, so it seems like an idea with so much potential!
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I would love a steampunk stuff pack. I bet they could even make it appeal to a wider audience.
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    @SimKeats I think a steam punk steam boat would be cool to live on the water too. all your ideas are good ones
  • FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    @snootypatooty you are reading my mind! i would love some steampunk stuff, I believe it would let go my obsession with art deco :joy: