Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• melissa_be588melissa_be588 Posts: 52 Member
    These are so pretty! <3
    Head on over to mellycreatessims.wordpress.com and hit follow for the chance to win BOTH Vintage Glamour & Vampires! Winner will be drawn March 31st.
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Cool renders as always!!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    So I'm going to re name this thread seasons and pets renders, expect some pets renders soon and yes Mika I can do summer ones and snowman ones :)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2017
    Seasons and Pets are my favorite things! <3
    And the renders look legit and gorgeous!

Is the dog model from the renders one from TS3?
    a256aFi.gif
  • blakrayvonblakrayvon Posts: 15 New Member
    The kid riding the dog is my favorite! These are awesome. You are very talented!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The dog render is so cute, it looks like it belongs in TS4m And the summer one is perfect, thank you :)
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I'm living for these pet renders. They look so cute.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Those Pictures are just the Bomb so to speak, You do Awesome work, thank you so much for sharing them, they give Me hope that we will see this stuff in the Sims 4, at least I hope so anyway, thanks again, My Favorite one is the girl with the umbrella who got struck by lightening, :)
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Awesome job on these renders. I cant wait for seasons and pets.
    lovlyb wrote: »

Really? then why do you show this Sim all the time looking like she is going to toss her cookies at any minute when you make comments on All the different threads, when you make Comments on them, you say one thing then show this picture saying something different, so am I to think that you do not like anything from the Sims 4, just curious?

Really? then why do you show this Sim all the time looking like she is going to toss her cookies at any minute when you make comments on All the different threads, when you make Comments on them, you say one thing then show this picture saying something different, so am I to think that you do not like anything from the Sims 4, just curious?

That's just the signature they wanted, it has nothing to do with their posts

Seasons and Pets are my favorite things! <3
    And the renders look legit and gorgeous!

Is the dog model from the renders one from TS3?

Thank you :) and yes it is the ts3 one
    Dreagen1 wrote: »

Ah okay thank you for letting Me know that, I just thought it was weird that I saw this person say nice things on all the threads, But have this picture like that person was going to toss his or her cookies, it just looked odd to Me, :)
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Wow these are amazing!!! I can't wait for Pets and Seasons now!
    Post edited by the_greenplumbob on
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    It's incredible how you don't work for EA but you somehow have the ability to make these renders so beautifully and believably. For instance, I'm almost certain that is exactly what a dog in TS4 would look like. You're so talented and prophetic. They really should look into hiring you in their art department. :)
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    It's incredible how you don't work for EA but you somehow have the ability to make these renders so beautifully and believably. For instance, I'm almost certain that is exactly what a dog in TS4 would look like. You're so talented and prophetic. They really should look into hiring you in their art department. :)

Awweee thank you :D I'm waiting on that email lol but really I'd be more than happy to do these for an actual job, I really enjoy making them
    edited February 2017
    deleted
  • BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2017
    These are amazing! <3 Just shared them on my blog. ;)

http://www.simsnippets.nl/
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    The number one reason why i play sometimes the Sims 3, its because of the wheather. I want pets but seasons always been my number one priority for the Sims 4. And your renders are amazing.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
    Lovely Kitty, this is the only way I can be around Kitty's, cause I am allergic to them, so thank goodness for Sims franchise , :)