Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    This render is sooo beautiful! and I hope it's ok I am making a hair based of the one you drew for the render >///< <3
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I love the hair too. Your renders are so good. :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Sisselin wrote: »
    This render is sooo beautiful! and I hope it's ok I am making a hair based of the one you drew for the render >///< <3

Omg please do! I was going to ask if someone would!!! Where would you share it? I need to have it! :)
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Sisselin wrote: »

Omg please do! I was going to ask if someone would!!! Where would you share it? I need to have it! :)

I would share it at my tumblr https://sisselin.tumblr.com/ ^-^
    It probably won't turn out as nice as your render but right now I am working on a really thick pony with a fringe but I will also make a thinner version and one that has the same front as yours =D I am a newbie though =)
  • LunaSimmssLunaSimmss Posts: 34 Member
    These look AMAZING! It made me REALLY want a Witches pack, even though I don't normally play with Supernatural packs. Also, we absolutely need seasons in the Sims 4!
  • kimieswildroseskimieswildroses Posts: 116 Member
    I tried making a TS5 Cas concept. How do you all like it? Give me features you would like to see also!
    DV7r_YdVoAAw0r5.jpg:large

I like it.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    What's the pink/blue slider for?
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Gender perhaps? Doesn't make sense to me. Or biologically.
    I mean, there are Mushrooms with 130+ genders, but all of them are distinct genders with individual names I do not know because I am not a mushroom scientist. Those are not on a spectrum from Male to Female.
    A Gender Slider would only cater to the SJWs.
    It could also be the fat/thin slider. But then I would still miss the buff/skinny slider.
    Also, adding traits doesn't seem to be a thing here.
    edited February 2018
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I mean, there are Mushrooms with 130+ genders, but all of them are distinct genders with individual names I do not know because I am not a mushroom scientist. Those are not on a spectrum from Male to Female.
    It could also be the fat/thin slider. But then I would still miss the buff/skinny slider.

That's the voice slider. I was going for colors rather than symbols. Where as blue would be softer toned and red (supposed to be red) would be more brash and harsh sounding voice. I guess I can see why that would be gender...

The body slider isn't showing because it doesn't show when you are zoomed in on the face. That's why it is not in the edit.

As for the traits I was saving that for people to give me ideas on how that was going to be designed. I left that out intentionally.

Now that I think about it a gender slider would make sense. It could be used to make your female sims to either look more masculine or feminine, vice versa for males. Kind of like the slider in gta online where you can make your character look more like your mother or father. You either become more like your father (masculine) or your mother (feminine). Wouldn't necessarily cater only to the sjw's since people are all different in so many ways with different facial structures and looks.

Now that I think about it a gender slider would make sense. It could be used to make your female sims to either look more masculine or feminine, vice versa for males. Kind of like the slider in gta online where you can make your character look more like your mother or father. You either become more like your father (masculine) or your mother (feminine). Wouldn't necessarily cater only to the sjw's since people are all different in so many ways with different facial structures and looks.

Thats something you do with facial sliders and such. I can create very feminine male Sims without the use of a gender slider or custom genders.

Thats something you do with facial sliders and such. I can create very feminine male Sims without the use of a gender slider or custom genders.

It would be automatic as the slider goes. And it would be an actual representation of feminine or masculine of the sim without having to change the facial sliders manually and creating it yourself. Just an extra tool for an expanded customization route without having to do it yourself.

It would be automatic as the slider goes. And it would be an actual representation of feminine or masculine of the sim without having to change the facial sliders manually and creating it yourself. Just an extra tool for an expanded customization route without having to do it yourself.

You said anyway that it was the voice slider. I would add additional Icons to have different voice types.

You said anyway that it was the voice slider. I would add additional Icons to have different voice types.

I wanted to try it without the icons and do something different so it wouldn't be cluttered.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Totally cool!

Curious - would you have any preset face / feature shapes? Or is it all push and pull to get the desired look?
    This looks great as always! <3 *___*
  • figrollzxoxfigrollzxox Posts: 20 Member
    hhhhh I love this so much
    ☕️☕️☕️
  • crvaustincrvaustin Posts: 6 New Member
    OMG these are so cool! Now i can't wait for seasons :)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Bella Goth
    DWG0HBDU0AE9L7Y.jpg:large

You're really ridiculously good at this! Love that render.

Oh, and, if you make season renders, then I rest assured Seasons is next coz somehow that's always true (first tods, then pets) :D
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2018
    I tried making a TS5 Cas concept. How do you all like it? Give me features you would like to see also!
    DV7r_YdVoAAw0r5.jpg:large
    Top slider is for voice. Blue side is a gentle voice and red is more harsh. The "FEM" icon with the drop down arrow is where you can pick masculine and feminine voices.
    Middle slider is for height.
    Bottom slider is for skin color.
    Intentionally left out the traits. I need design ideas...

Would be cool if there was the ability to have 2 different eye colors like pets. Also a Color Wheel for hair color (with roots, main color and hair tips), eye color and skin color would be nice!
    a256aFi.gif
  • TimelordSnowyTimelordSnowy Posts: 41 Member
    I for some rreason Can not see most of these pictures(I thought it was all till I got to the bottom and saw some seasons) idk why :( makes me sad cause the few I can see look good
    Please Ping if responding to something I say. I wont see otherwise thank you :)
    edited February 2018
    I for some rreason Can not see most of these pictures(I thought it was all till I got to the bottom and saw some seasons) idk why :( makes me sad cause the few I can see look good

You can always go to my twitter and look at the renders, I always post them on there :)
    https://twitter.com/KC89901