Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disney the video game!- canceled

DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
edited May 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Hi! Here is a 2nd "Options the game!" originally by @LuckyKittenCat! But it is now "Disney the video game!" so here are the people! Its based of the Disney Princesses! And also my assistant is @LuckyKittenCat! :)

(Regular people can walk around, and if they see a villain they can call a cop/hero and the cop/hero will save the day :D. They can also talk to the hero's.)
Mulan
Snow White
Cinderella
Tiana
Aurora
Ariel
Jasmine
Rapunzel
Hero's: (Hero's can save the day when the villain does something bad) ( They can also when its day time and the villain does something bad they can go into their Hero Suit or whatever and keep their identity secret, same goes for the Villan's) Belle, Pocahontas
Villain's: (Villain's can rob houses, and do other bad things, but if a Hero catches them doing it in the act the Hero will take the Villain to jail.) Merida

So if y'all know where all their houses is then that's where we will start off! Ill have Lucky help me think of rules along the way!

since no one is joining it cancled sorry.
evie
currently playing NSB
Post edited by DivaEvie07 on

Comments

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Notice: the game will not start until the first game has ended, but signing up is still good!
    I am undead! :smiley:
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Hi! Here is a 2nd "Options the game!" originally by @LuckyKittenCat! But it is now "Disney the video game!" so here are the people! Its based of the Disney Princesses! And also my assistant is @LuckyKittenCat! :)

(Regular people can walk around, and if they see a villain they can call a cop/hero and the cop/hero will save the day :D. They can also talk to the hero's.)
    Mulan
    Snow White
    Cinderella
    Tiana
    Aurora
    Ariel
    Jasmine
    Rapunzel
    Hero's: (Hero's can save the day when the villain does something bad) ( They can also when its day time and the villain does something bad they can go into their Hero Suit or whatever and keep their identity secret, same goes for the Villan's) Belle, Pocahontas
    Villain's: (Villain's can rob houses, and do other bad things, but if a Hero catches them doing it in the act the Hero will take the Villain to jail.) Merida

So if y'all know where all their houses is then that's where we will start off! Ill have Lucky help me think of rules along the way!
    hmm

this seems familier? XD

ok I suppose this is the less-roleplay type game haha
    can I be belle? :3 I like that she is nice to peeps
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member

Yes you may! (Tbh, its kinda weird cuz ur my assistant but okz) :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB

Yes you may! (Tbh, its kinda weird cuz ur my assistant but okz) :)

You don't tell assistants anything others don't know.. They just help you ^_^
    BUMP!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    May I be Tiana
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    May I be Tiana

Sure!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    Oh by the way guys, Belle is open (if Lucky doesnt come back when this starts)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    Oh by the way guys, Belle is open (if Lucky doesnt come back when this starts)

Hm, I am here.
    I just didn't think that it really should be like this. I mean, I imagine options as an entire game that holds title of being... kind of original? Like original characters, powers, story.
    I don't imagine this as any of these