Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OPTION GAMES - The Full List

LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
edited January 2017 in Off Topic Chat
I just wanted to say that if ANYONE wants to create their own option game then you can create it.
basic rules for creating one-
-always inform me you are creating one
-you are aloud up to one assistant and one creator per game

basic rules for the roles -
-there has to be at least 5 roles
-there has to be from 1 to 3 main heroes
-there has to be one villain-type character
-they cannot be TOO overpowered- but cannot be too weak if they are a villain/hero
-there must be a battle system and list of weapons and damage

they can have any theme :3
here is the current game (still sign ups kinda!): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/905843/options-the-video-game-by-everyone-sign-up-going#latest

upcoming games:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/911026/options-the-game-sign-ups - By @DivaEvie7

if you would like to create one please inform meh :3
I am undead! :smiley:
Post edited by LuckyKittenCat on

Comments

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    people who may be interested:
    @Kandy , @DivaEvie07 , @icmnfrsh , @pandabear1836 , @iriefthi .
    @Kandy , @DivaEvie07 , @icmnfrsh , @pandabear1836 , @iriefthi . are any of you there? :/
    nothing has happened on the forums in like... hours. I am BORED XD
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes! I am sorry! :) And im not really interested becuz im only a kid and cant really do good on things becuz some people might be like "wut.."
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Yes! I am sorry! :) And im not really interested becuz im only a kid and cant really do good on things becuz some people might be like "wut.."

that's okay! if you follow these simple rules (and go on with a random theme like monsters, Disney, cats, and more) you will be able to make a successful thread :)

but if you would like help I could review the set up and characters an I could even be your assistant :?
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member

that's okay! if you follow these simple rules (and go on with a random theme like monsters, Disney, cats, and more) you will be able to make a successful thread :)

but if you would like help I could review the set up and characters an I could even be your assistant :?

Sure! :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB

Sure! :)
    cool

anyawys thanks for signing uppppp