Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby/Toddler Vampires

2...Next

Comments

• snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    You can know at the toddler stage if they are vampire or not the needs icon will have fangs if the toddler is a vampire but it will just be the icon till teenage
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    > @NewWave said:
    > I just found out that Caleb isn't married. The woman he lives with is his sister. So he's available.
    LOL, I had the pack for about two seconds to figure that out. Of course, I had watched a lot of Sims videos on YouTube before I got the game, so that could be why...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    I want to know why I've never had a vampire baby who actually got FANGS when they aged up. EVER. I've had many, many vampire babies and my current one just aged up to teen, manifesting powers and all. Except for FANGS. I personally had overlarge canines myself and loved my 'fangs' and want my vamps to have them too. I'm tired of loading up 'change Sim' and not finding any way to alter their teeth, not even in the dark form. What is the problem?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    TygerNight wrote: »
    I want to know why I've never had a vampire baby who actually got FANGS when they aged up. EVER. I've had many, many vampire babies and my current one just aged up to teen, manifesting powers and all. Except for FANGS. I personally had overlarge canines myself and loved my 'fangs' and want my vamps to have them too. I'm tired of loading up 'change Sim' and not finding any way to alter their teeth, not even in the dark form. What is the problem?

@TygerNight I would have said that you just got unlucky since mine sometimes age up with fangs and sometimes don’t, but there should be an option to change their teeth to fangs in CAS (I assume you’re using the CAS.fulleditmode cheat with testingcheatsenabled on?). If that option isn’t there then it sounds like a bug.
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    [quote="MaggieMarley;c-17216815"][quote="TygerNight;c-17216698"]I want to know why I've never had a vampire baby who actually got FANGS when they aged up. EVER. I've had many, many vampire babies and my current one just aged up to teen, manifesting powers and all. Except for FANGS. I personally had overlarge canines myself and loved my 'fangs' and want my vamps to have them too. I'm tired of loading up 'change Sim' and not finding any way to alter their teeth, not even in the dark form. What is the problem?[/quote]

@TygerNight I would have said that you just got unlucky since mine sometimes age up with fangs and sometimes don’t, but there should be an option to change their teeth to fangs in CAS (I assume you’re using the CAS.fulleditmode cheat with testingcheatsenabled on?). If that option isn’t there then it sounds like a bug.[/quote]

I'm playing on a PS4 and going after trophies as well. I don't generally like to use cheats (though I have in the past) but using them now will disable my trophies.

I've created fanged Vampires in CAS but why would there be no vampire options when you're trying to edit their DARK FORM in the first place? I can't even give my teen vamp vampire-themed MAKEUP ffs. This is ridiculous.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    @TygerNight there should be vampire options for both their dark forms and normal forms in CAS. In order to see the vampire options, though, you need to use full CAS mode. To do that, bring up the cheats bar and type in: testingcheatsenabled on. Then type in: cas.fulleditmode

After that, hold down shift, click on the sim and select modify in CAS. Or select ‘change sim’ to go into CAS (I think this option will still bring you into full CAS with the cheat enabled but I don’t usually use it).

If you’re still not getting vampire options when you try to edit them, there’s something wrong.

I suppose playing on PS4 could also be the issue. I play on PC so can’t help there.
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    > @Wyrren said:
    > So if a human and vampire have a baby will they baby be half vampire? A chance to be full vampire or full human 50/50? Or just human?
    >
    > I wanted a vampire baby, and I couldn't find any vampires other than caleb right at first, and I didn't want to mess up his marriage. So I took my vampire girl to a club and tried for baby in the closet with the most available guy she could find. aka Don. The baby was human.
    >
    > Just wondering if this has been discussed or answered anywhere. Thanks!

Caleb isnt a married. Lilith is his sister
    Sims are Lit
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited October 2019
    I had Wolfgang Munch just go up to Vlad in his home and just ask to be turned, and then while he was still in the process (not yet complete) he and Luna Villareal (who wasn't a vampire at the time) tried for a baby and conceived, and that one got the vampire symbol above the traits, in CAS once it was a toddler. Then they tried for a baby after he was fully turned, and that one also got the symbol once it was a toddler.

Fun parental interaction: Wolfgang was able to give the toddler a "batwing ride" by picking the toddler up, then turning to bat form and flying around, then rematerializing with toddler still in arms, which appeared to be a lot of fun for them both. And he also is able to give little lectures on vampire life and history to his vampire kids once they are gradeschool rather than toddlers.

It also seems insanely easy to become a Master.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • laq87laq87 Posts: 3 New Member
    Did anyone else experience a spellcaster/vampire hybrid I had a spellcaster sim who was in a relatship with caleb but the games crashed but when they had a baby it had a vampire icon but also has the spellcaster trait passed down I'm not sure if it was a glitch or not
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2019
    laq87 wrote: »
    Did anyone else experience a spellcaster/vampire hybrid I had a spellcaster sim who was in a relatship with caleb but the games crashed but when they had a baby it had a vampire icon but also has the spellcaster trait passed down I'm not sure if it was a glitch or not

Either you really did get a hybrid, or you got a vampire with the magical bloodline trait. The bloodline trait doesn't inherently make them a spellcaster, but they will have a much easier time becoming a spellcaster if they're not already another occult, and they'd also have a few extra perks as a spellcaster.

So, if your vampire with the magic bloodline trait got a human child, the human can EASILY become a spellcaster by talking to a sage in the magic realm. No fetch quest required.
    (I'm not 100% about this bit, as I'm mostly basing this information on how it was like to turn a human with the ancient bloodline trait to a spellcaster. I cheated that trait. So I'm not sure exactly how it works in gameplay.)
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • laq87laq87 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you I'm hoping it will happen again without the game crashing to see how it works and how the child would grow whether vampire or spellcaster or full hybrid would be interesting to see
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top