Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for elder hairstyle

Since the sims has come out I have been on the hunt for a Sims 3 generations hairstyle that we had. Its the short curly hairstyle of an elder. Sorta like Golden Girl style. Just about all the elders in my family have it so I was wondering if anyone could possibly make it or have found it. I don't understand sims studio so I dont dare make it myself.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello @Huntress1181 I have looked high and low for any kind of elder specific CC, and am just not having any luck. Because you are looking specifically for a game hair, you probably will not find it.
  • Options
    Huntress1181Huntress1181 Posts: 186 Member
    thanks soo much for looking. I too have been searching. Trying to figure out how to convert sims 3 hairstyles myself actually.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited October 2017
    I would also love to have that hairstyle for my elder females - I really miss it and I have looked all over for a Sims 4 version, with no success. The closest I have been able to get so far is this Cinema hair from Birksche (the short version lower down on the page). It's a lovely hair and I use it a lot for my elder females, but I know it is not really the same as the sims 3 hair:-

https://birkschessimsblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/mrs-robinson-cinema-hair/

@Huntress1181, perhaps you could ask Kiara (My Stuff) whether she would be willing to make a Sims 4 version of the Sims 3 style? She seems to accept requests.
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Yes, I love this style, could Maxis make it for a pack, maybe an elder Pack.