Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New buy/build mode music with vampires

It's beautiful! Has anyone heard it yet? I'm not sure how many new tracks there are but I heard 1 so far and I am in love!

Does anyone know where i can find it to listen? Well, besides sitting in build mode lol

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Yes, it's great! Makes me want to turn up the volume. I'd like to know the name of the track.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    It's beautiful! Has anyone heard it yet? I'm not sure how many new tracks there are but I heard 1 so far and I am in love!

Does anyone know where i can find it to listen? Well, besides sitting in build mode lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpS4DYLScqovUzO6LdfXZfA

It's incredible. I first noticed it in the Live Stream :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited January 2017
    I really like it too.

ETA: Thanks for that @jackjack_k I just converted it to mp3 and will add it to my spooky station in game.
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    It's incredible ! I noticed it in the livestream and got super excited for the pack.
    one thing I dislike is that it plays both in CAS and build/buy mode... I love to have a unique soundtrack for each mode to make it more unique
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpS4DYLScqovUzO6LdfXZfA

It's incredible. I first noticed it in the Live Stream :)

Thank you!! I was searching for it :)
  • Options
    KolbyKolby Posts: 1,126 Member
    I'm loving the soundtrack also!! It's chill but has that spoopy vibe!
  • Options
    Kolby wrote: »
    I'm loving the soundtrack also!! It's chill but has that spoopy vibe!

Hahaha yes! It's awesome. Creepy and beautiful with a "sims " vibe :D
  • Options
    DaphneLunaDaphneLuna Posts: 86 Member
    I first heard it in CAS and had to turn the TV down and the computer volume up! So beautiful, and a welcome change because I was getting pretty sick of the old music.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    This is starting to remind me of Makin Magic where I sometimes didn't want to leave build mode because of the music.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I am totally loving the new music :)
  • Options
    This is starting to remind me of Makin Magic where I sometimes didn't want to leave build mode because of the music.

I'll have to look up Makin Magic's songs!
  • Options
    musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member

The songs from it are amazing! I loved listening to the music in that game! May need to see if I can find the songs from Makin Magic and add them to the game.
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
  • Options

The songs from it are amazing! I loved listening to the music in that game! May need to see if I can find the songs from Makin Magic and add them to the game.

Thats an awesome idea. Im adding all of this music into my game!
  • Options
    ChrisatsinnohChrisatsinnoh Posts: 46 Member
    For me it’s ugly. I don’t want scary music while creating sims and building houses. I hate it.
  • Options
    ChrisatsinnohChrisatsinnoh Posts: 46 Member
    I’m only referring the Vampires music, though. If the song of this topic Is the one in the update that added the creepy walk, then it’s not too bad for me.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I honestly love the vampire music, it is haunting and beautiful and different from what we had before. Easily my favorite part of the soundtrack.

No idea how music can be "ugly", but whatever.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    KaylynnInezKaylynnInez Posts: 15 Member
    I really love that music, it's amazing <3 So beautiful and mysterious. I was in the Build mode after installing Vampires and I was absolutely fascinated when it started playing!
  • Options
    BerkanabassBerkanabass Posts: 11 New Member
    I don't know if it was that spooky, it just made super uncomfortable.