Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[CLOSED] Fast Lane Stuff Pack Drawing + Sims 3 Store Prizes

Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
So, as I've been stacking up on registering codes for my Sims 3 game, I received an email from the seller, saying that I can claim a promo code but the thing was, I own all Sims 3 EPs and SPs and got 'em all registered, so I decided to just host a drawing, because why not? I love how friendly the Sims 3 forum community is and am super appreciative of generous simmers, who have helped me complete sets and get various discounts. So, this is my thank you!

It's just going to be a random drawing with the usage of an online generator. This will end on February 8 at 12 PM eastern time. That gives y'all two weeks to enter.

250?cb=20130309101840

Just comment, using the form and you're in! :)
Form
Sims 3 ID Link:
Wishlist Link:
(If you're a new member, just post your sims 3 ID and I'll search it, as well as your wish list)

In addition to the SP, I've decided to do add additional prizes for those who didn't win the SP, since I've earned a good 600 simpoints from ads this week!
PRIZES:
1st Prize-Fast Lane Stuff Pack Promo Code
2nd Prize-200 simpoints worth of store items
3rd Prize-100 simpoints worth of store items

Winner(s) will be contacted via private message on here and plus, I'll of course @ y'all here so that it pops up in your notifications! If you win 2nd or 3rd prize, comment what items you want with their prices and provide the total at the bottom.
Example would be:
  • Blueberry Muffin - 5 sp
  • Ginger snaps - 20 sp
  • Strawberry Fiddlesticks - 25 sp
  • Dean Winchester Is Handsome Tee - 50 sp
    Total = 100 sp

Lastly, I ask for the wishlist because it's easier to go down and gift the items that way.
Also, consolation prizes ARE happening (thanks to generous sponsor @LillaGrisen ) and because of how many ads I've been getting! So, even if you don't win, you still get a little something. If you own the store already, put some Page Goodies (avatar backgrounds, badges) on your wish list you've been wanting, because those are good gifts too! If you already own Fast Lane, you're still free to enter! And if an owner of Fast Lane wins first prize, they can nominate another fellow simmer to gift it to, however, it has to be to a fellow simmer that didn't win anything (just to be fair :blush: ). If you own the store already but not own Fast lane and you win 2nd or 3rd prize, you can nominate another fellow simmer to donate your point prize to, however, like the rule is for being an owner of Fast lane already, you must nominate a simmer who hasn't won. Nominated simmers MUST have entered this giveaway too.

Winners have until February 15 @ 12 PM EST to claim prizes or else I'll draw their prize to select another simmer.

Anyways, GOOD LUCK!
WINNERS:
1st Prize - @Kitiara
2nd Prize - @thesimmer14
3rd Prize - @NerdyMcNerdPants
▼add/follow▼
●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
Post edited by Nomiko13 on