Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    MAN...I am surprised (and impressed) at all these plum fans just coming out of the woodwork to celebrate Rophelia's dark and terrible lovefest!
    /hands out riding crops

Worth sharing their theme song again in celebration :joy:

https://youtu.be/trsjf6o1Qxw
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @WagonFruit Plum fans indeed. ;) Also, you're the darkest, most terrible person I know. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    As much as I've reread this chapter today, I think it has to be my favorite. I LOVE Ophelia and Rhys.

*High fives @SeaDragonSong*
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    As much as I've reread this chapter today, I think it has to be my favorite. I LOVE Ophelia and Rhys.

*High fives @SeaDragonSong*

@AudreyFld *High fives back*
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Busy times again, so a double chapter comment today.

Ch 103 Benny

He's starting to make progress in getting into grips with the situation of his mother and the loss of his father. :smile:
    Glad that he's so happy and comfortable with Finn (his rock), and that he confesses where he had been.

Oh, Bianca is showing nicely in that dress! :) And nice to know something of her point of view regarding Lysander wanting to stay mortal. And I guess it's something they've been talking about a lot before he finally went.
    And you can say a lot about Graham, but he's not a replacement-Lysander. He's completely different, something that Benny clearly has to get to grips with yet. But in the end a different person may be better in this situation than someone who's very much like his father but not completely.

And speaking of an end (of this chapter), Benny is showing progress. It will take more time and quiet and unconditional support (from Finn), but he may manage to get to a point that's he'll be okay with the whole new situation. I hope he can become the man he wants to be to honor his father.

Ch 104: Ophelia

Wow! This is something that will inspire Ophelia for a very long time! :open_mouth:
    First recognizing and declaring her love for Rhys, a troubled Rhys 'cause it's not something he's used to (his previous relationships must have been very superficial, from both sides). And then them sharing the bathtub. <3 But well it went awry afterwards, what a mistake to make! ('Allo 'Allo reference here :wink:). And then that awful accident, but Rhys (in his fae ornate <3) tries to save her whilst Batty sacrifices himself. And with the help of his father (and Grahams love for Ophelia's mother) Ophelia is saved from a mortal fate. And in the end she got everything she wished for. This is sure novel-material. :blush:

But Batty missing, aww. :cry:

Those Bianca and Graham pics. :lol: Of course with the dynamic in their relationship, Graham would have to be on the receiving/serving end. :grin:

And so Graham gives Bianca the best (pre) wedding gift ever (besides their child). Though Ophelia being Grahams vampire-daughter makes for another strange family tie now. :smile: And now just hoping that father and son won't get confused by the appearances of their loved ones. :wink::smirk: Though Bianca's pregnancy is one thing that makes them differ (for now :smirk:).

I'm over the moon. <3 This chapter rivals Daisy's (dusting the library w Leo) in awesomeness. It isn't the castle, is it? :wink:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Sassie wrote: »

Ch 103 Benny

He's starting to make progress in getting into grips with the situation of his mother and the loss of his father. :smile:
    Glad that he's so happy and comfortable with Finn (his rock), and that he confesses where he had been.

Oh, Bianca is showing nicely in that dress! :) And nice to know something of her point of view regarding Lysander wanting to stay mortal. And I guess it's something they've been talking about a lot before he finally went.
    And you can say a lot about Graham, but he's not a replacement-Lysander. He's completely different, something that Benny clearly has to get to grips with yet. But in the end a different person may be better in this situation than someone who's very much like his father but not completely.

And speaking of an end (of this chapter), Benny is showing progress. It will take more time and quiet and unconditional support (from Finn), but he may manage to get to a point that's he'll be okay with the whole new situation. I hope he can become the man he wants to be to honor his father.

Wow! This is something that will inspire Ophelia for a very long time! :open_mouth:
    First recognizing and declaring her love for Rhys, a troubled Rhys 'cause it's not something he's used to (his previous relationships must have been very superficial, from both sides). And then them sharing the bathtub. <3 But well it went awry afterwards, what a mistake to make! ('Allo 'Allo reference here :wink:). And then that awful accident, but Rhys (in his fae ornate <3) tries to save her whilst Batty sacrifices himself. And with the help of his father (and Grahams love for Ophelia's mother) Ophelia is saved from a mortal fate. And in the end she got everything she wished for. This is sure novel-material. :blush:

Those Bianca and Graham pics. :lol: Of course with the dynamic in their relationship, Graham would have to be on the receiving/serving end. :grin:

And so Graham gives Bianca the best (pre) wedding gift ever (besides their child). Though Ophelia being Grahams vampire-daughter makes for another strange family tie now. :smile: And now just hoping that father and son won't get confused by the appearances of their loved ones. :wink::smirk: Though Bianca's pregnancy is one thing that makes them differ (for now :smirk:).

I'm over the moon. <3 This chapter rivals Daisy's (dusting the library w Leo) in awesomeness. It isn't the castle, is it? :wink:

Ophelia and Rhys’s chapter wins the Lobster for all time best chapter ever.... *takes the riding crop from @WagonFruit *
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Sassie wrote: »

Ch 103 Benny

Ophelia and Rhys’s chapter wins the Lobster for all time best chapter ever.... *takes the riding crop from @WagonFruit *

It did not include Batty's perfect puppies chasing after him on the balcony so I'm knocking it down to a 9/10. A tip for next time, @LadyLobster!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @Sassie Double the comments, double the fun! <3
    Benny's definitely had enough of lying--and he's really trying to correct all the past mistakes he and Finn have made with each other over the years, as well as move forward with him. And ha, I really thought that flapper dress made for perfect maternity wear, since the waist is so low. The subject of Lysander's mortality did come up a lot, as uncomfortable as it was, since both of them knew it was coming.

And that's such a good point about Graham! He's so different from Lysander that Benny just can't imagine him stepping into his shoes--but that's not what Bianca expects him to do either.

As for Rhys, you're spot on--totally superficial relationships, so Ophelia's declaration of love caught him completely off-guard. Isla's not really one to openly express love toward her kids either. LOL, all the drama after that really does seem straight out of a novel, doesn't it? Ophelia will totally use it for her writerly inspiration in a future novel, no doubt. ;)

A lot of people apparently clicked on the Graham and Bianca pics, which cracked me up. I was like, why am I downloading so much cc for a gag shot...but it was totally worth it for people's reactions! As for Graham and Rhys mixing up Ophelia and Bianca--omg, I think you just wrote some Wagonfruit-style fanfic. LOL.

So glad this is right up there beside Leo and Daisy's Library Dusting for you! <3<3

@AudreyFld <3

@InfraGreen Noted. ;)

uduVcAP.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    iN HONOR OF THE FUTURE HAIRY GAS BABBY TO BE BIRTHED FROM GAL'S TREEHOLE AND BAS' NEW TITLE OF BEIN A HAIRY DAD

LET USS ALL NOT FORGET THE ORIGINAL HAIRY STRIDER DAD

WITH DAD BOD SAUL
    I3LMPtA.png

(also this is because you're sicc right now and ilu ok get well soon
    rub the hairy belly of the blessed divine strider body that started it all
    maybe the sick will be intimidated and eventually leave from the sheer intensity of every single hair on his body)

+1 addition to strider shrine
    *prays to blessed divine strider belly to hope they're not derailing thread*
    @Cement OMG OMG OMG

I AM HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING (and not just because I can't breathe out of my nose rn and feel a cough moving into my lungs)

LOOKIT THAT GLORIOUS BELLY. Aaaaaaaa.

Thank you so much! <3<3<3<3<3 (also this is your best work yet and I am not saying that because I am biased)
    uduVcAP.png
    Cement wrote: »
    iN HONOR OF THE FUTURE HAIRY GAS BABBY TO BE BIRTHED FROM GAL'S TREEHOLE AND BAS' NEW TITLE OF BEIN A HAIRY DAD

WITH DAD BOD SAUL
    I3LMPtA.png

maybe the sick will be intimidated and eventually leave from the sheer intensity of every single hair on his body)

@Cement love is the bestest! You are so talented! Love DAD BOD SAUL!
    Glorious @Cement :joy::heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @LadyLobster Sorry to hear your sick! Get better soon! <3<3

@Cement Excellent drawing! Thanks for sharing! <3<3
    @haswh Thank you! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member

WITH DAD BOD SAUL
    I3LMPtA.png

HOLY CRAYONS OMG IS LIKE IS MY BIRTHDAY :love::scream::mrgreen:

Saul4everrrrrrr <3 x bazillion

(somebody come peel me off the floor in the morning ok ty)

The best guy of gen one who birthed (well, birthed-adjacent) the best girl (almost said GAL, phew) of gen two; COINCIDENCE, I THINK NOT.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @LadyLobster Aww, sorry to hear you're under the weather too! Hope you get well soon, and in the meantime, we can be sick buddies I guess? :joy:

@Cement That is an excellent drawing.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong Right back at you! <3 Glad to be sick buddies with you--well, hopefully not for long!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    oh dang it I missed my opportunity to say "maybe if you ask nicely he'll give u the vitamin D too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" but it's fine moment's lost :pensive:

I'm glad everyone here agrees that Saul's superior, god-like body has blessed us all <3<3<3
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member

WITH DAD BOD SAUL
    I3LMPtA.png

Lover WitcHazard: I’m totally gonna stare at this until I go to sleep so I can have some sweet Daddy Saul dreams! Nightie Night! ;):p<3
    @Cement: someone call Andrea because there's another daddy in town. :smirk:

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited June 2018
    Gal's ready to pop this baby out...

c9Prswu.png
    uduVcAP.png
    But did Daisy get her a giant hairless Garbage plushie? Silas needs guidance from Uncle Garbage, even if he's sorely lacking in hair care tips (cuz a Strider kid will need them!)

outrun / blog / tunglr
    YAAAAASSSSSSS!

Counting this one as a major victory for my #1 favorite ship of this gen ;) (No, not #TeamWeasel... the other favorite ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
    @InfraGreen She tried, to no avail. :( (LOL, maybe I should've asked someone to do a creepy recolor of that giant cat plushie.) And I guarantee this will be one hairy kid.

Also thanks for letting me know about the bizarre formatting nightmare--sorry to anyone who tried to read that mess, it's fixed now!

@CitizenErased14 LOL, a ship for the whole family~ (Literally.)
    uduVcAP.png
    I dunno, the huge white spaces kinda added to the suspense :joy: “WHO’S GONNA INTERRUPT THEM NOW?!” :scream: *scrolls for two minutes* “Hey, look who it is!” :lol:

Hopefully WP cooperates from now on! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png