Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen @pammiechick ROFL, Hamlet and Dev would be something. Is Dev secretly bi?
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Finn so alone and always looking out for everyone but himself. He is very kind and considerate, I like those traits in him. I wish he could just be happy. I still ship Finn and O. together but not really hopeful right now.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited March 2018
    @InfraGreen @pammiechick ROFL, Hamlet and Dev would be something. Is Dev secretly bi?

@LadyLobster Dev is in Art School, so... :joy: 100% guarantee that he’s experimented a little here and there ;) And I think he’d dig Ham’s tattoos? Hmmm...
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

@LadyLobster Dev is in Art School, so... :joy: 100% guarantee that he’s experimented a little here and there ;) And I think he’d dig Ham’s tattoos? Hmmm...

The hambone tat is TRUE art tbh
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

I think he is...that beautiful face would be attractive to both, don't you think??? :love:
    InfraGreen wrote: »

The hambone tat is TRUE art tbh

ROFL...oh yeah... :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

You are reaching for your ship.... :joy::joy::joy:
    LOL, Hamlet is still with Benny...! Aaaa, Benny would be so upset to see his man being shipped with another dude. ;)

@haswh Aww, I like Ophelia and Finn together too, so I can totally understand why you'd keep shipping them. <3<3 I loved writing scenes with both of them together.

And it's true, Finn's always looking out for other people...even if he can be a little manipulative about it. (Can't we all, though? LOL.) He just has to try to find some happiness for himself, instead of always going with the flow...
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    1. Deviled Ham is the best ship name ever.
    2. Ophelia x Batty OTP 4lyfe
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit ROFL, I think you're the only one who ships Ophelia and her evil little fuzzbutt. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited March 2018
    @WagonFruit ROFL, I think you're the only one who ships Ophelia and her evil little fuzzbutt. <3

Just her leg though.
    Nah seriously if HGR gets his true form back I'm 100% open to Ophelia going from vampires to warlocks. As long as the paranormal romance trends as a whole change with her too. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @WagonFruit think of all the action HGR has had with O’s leg... your ship is one of the only ones that’s been consummated! :open_mouth: Lucky ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    @InfraGreen LOL, I'll keep that in mind. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    edited March 2018
    @CitizenErased14 OMG, you're right! Yours too, actually! Pfft; totally winning the ship wars /flex
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Rhys...is Rhys.

ejM5hmh.png
    uduVcAP.png
    No, HE'S the prettiest...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited March 2018
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    No, HE'S the prettiest...

@WagonFruit Rhys approves and agrees I bet :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    @WagonFruit @CitizenErased14 Rhys 100% agrees...though he might make an exception for his muse and goddess.
    uduVcAP.png
    I found it amusing that he was innocently playing chess as Dr. Puck and then just kinda went with it with Gal. I wonder if he will do it again. I kinda think so. Rhys has it bad for Ophelia. That basement room is so Graham.
    @haswh Can't a man play chess wearing another man's face in peace?! ;) I'd put money on him doing it again, especially since he does want to try to get closer to his sister.

Rhys is hopelessly into Ophelia already. :scream: Though whether or not it's actually hopeless for him is another matter...
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Whips, chains, and wooden stocks. OH MY!!! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh Can't a man play chess wearing another man's face in peace?! ;) I'd put money on him doing it again, especially since he does want to try to get closer to his sister.

When you say things like this, where do you think my mind goes?? o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @pammiechick Ophelia was very much at home!

@WagonFruit Does your mind ever leave the gutter? ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    What I wonder is why Ophelia doesn’t wonder why there is a nude painting of her mother in the castle. Lol...
    @AudreyFld I am wondering the same thing...
    @AudreyFld @haswh LOL! That actually comes up in Ophelia's next chapter, but it'll be a while...

And there are multiple paintings scattered throughout the castle. >:)
    uduVcAP.png