Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @LadyLobster I just realized Couch probably works part time at the spa. /nod
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I think they picked Couch up at the strip club.
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I'm really going to have to write a Couch spinoff at some point, aren't I?
    uduVcAP.png
    Yes.
    Yes you will.
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm really going to have to write a Couch spinoff at some point, aren't I?

Yaaas!! From Couch's POV! A side chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So I was going through my old screenshots, and I was reminded how I'd forgotten to include a shot of Byron talking to the bartender in chapter 5 but was too lazy to update both my forum post AND my WP post, so I just said to heck with it and left it out. ;) Look familiar?

ejanLtS.png
    k7aDDSX.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    OMG SAUL.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @pammiechick omg yessss a single chapter from Couch PoV written in third person!!

@LadyLobster Whoooaa so weird I nearly forgot about the Birdsongs until this flashback!!
    @cshaner Poor Birdsongs, so easily forgotten...and they even had a cameo in a certain recent-ish Lysander chapter! ;)

It's funny that Saul was in the story from the beginning but that a mistake on my part kept him out. Like many of my characters, he's the descendant of a couple I made on another save file, so I'm extra fond of him. San Myshuno is populated by almost all babies from that file...and speaking of nooboos, I just found out what Reed and Mina are having. Poor Saul, rofl--he's lucky he got out of there when he did. And for some reason Bianca is already showing and Mina isn't, despite Mina getting pregnant first--weird!
    uduVcAP.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    If Bianca took a pregnancy test, and Mina didn't, that might be why she's showing. Taking the test speeds things up by a day. Maybe Saul was moonlighting? Either that or he rose quickly through the ranks of the police force --probably because he's the manliest.
    @cshaner Poor Birdsongs, so easily forgotten...and they even had a cameo in a certain recent-ish Lysander chapter! ;)

It's funny that Saul was in the story from the beginning but that a mistake on my part kept him out. Like many of my characters, he's the descendant of a couple I made on another save file, so I'm extra fond of him. San Myshuno is populated by almost all babies from that file...and speaking of nooboos, I just found out what Reed and Mina are having. Poor Saul, rofl--he's lucky he got out of there when he did. And for some reason Bianca is already showing and Mina isn't, despite Mina getting pregnant first--weird!

That happens if your sim uses the pregnancy. They will show faster. Well, that's what I've observed in my Amazon tribe.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I am not looking at any of the comments in this thread, just wanna share my excitement that I'm only 10 chapters away from catching up! :smiley: I can finally join in the discussion here this weekend. Can't wait! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited March 2017
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if
    I made Bianca take a pregnancy test or not. I usually don't bother since I know what everyone's having with MCCC, though I wanted to be surprised by Reed and Mina's--but I checked to make sure the pregnancy was still a thing. When I found Mina, she was still in her "work clothes" from Graham's shop. ROFL. Proud mama, everyone!

And congrats on almost catching up, @CitizenErased14! You're so close! There's a lot of lobster thermidor in your future... Oops, don't look at that spoiler, Citizen. Forgot you're not caught up, ahahaha...
    uduVcAP.png
    edited March 2017
    All caught up! :love: I've been gushing to you enough on WP and Discord... now I have a new place to do it too! :joy:

Edit: Still awaiting my reward :tongue: Hehehe kidding ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    edited March 2017
    Finally I had some time to continue reading, and oh boy were there many new chapters waiting to be read. :blush:
    And so I did! I enjoyed every single chapter since the last time I commented.

I love how you handle the intimate scenes in your story, the screenshots are so good!

Loved these screens...I loved the others too tho, its hard to pick a favorite.
    So cute!
    oA55B66.png
    KAfa5vC.png
    The one with the mirror was absolutly hilarious oh my god.
    Also I am glad to know Bianca is expecting, I am reaaaaally curious to see her and Lysander's child!!
    (Well honestly there were also many sentences and other screens which made me scream in the middle of the night, I am glad I didnt wake up anybody.)

I love how bold Penny is, and how she is chasing Byron.
    <3
    8D9pEWk.png
    cfHspoF.png

Poor bat...
    MsVsDdH.png

This screen killed me:
    AKIqE8f.png

I am also very interested to see how Daya's request will go and what will happen of Isla.
    Love the way you write, the dialogs are so good and witty. The characters are all loveable. I am having a great time reading your story.
    Cant wait for the next chapter!!
    @Keks_Milch Can I say I ADORE your avatar!!! So cute!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Keks_Milch oooh you picked some of my favorites as well!!

I'm a Lysander fan! :wink:

He can spray and wipe at my house anytime!!
    @LadyLobster now I could look under that spoiler :tongue: I wonder also if there's some kind of story progression option in MCC that's maybe slowing down the progression in households you don't currently control? I've noticed the pregnancy test thing as well, so that's also a possibility! (Or the Blackwell curse is tied to the Rosebrook curse and its multiples so she's showing a lot more :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Where's the trophy emoji when I need it? ;) Or would you prefer a Byron Buttshot like some other people would? >:) Congrats on catching up! I don't think the pregnancy has to do with MCCC settings, since Reed and Mina are marked played too. But I don't play them like I do Saul, who's currently living in that motel with Daya.

@Keks_Milch OMG, thanks so much for all the sweet comments and compliments! I loved those screens too, but the mirror one made me cackle like a hyena with a headcold. I've already seen what the contents of Bianca's belly look like, ROFL. I'm so impatient! I think I really am going to start a second save file and let my characters raise their families before I actually get to that point in the story, which will take FOREVER. Penny's and Lysander's chapters were so much fun to write, so I'm glad you enjoyed them (and those particular screenshots). <3 Lysander seems to hate Count von Batstein as much as Byron loves him...strange! I'm so glad you're enjoying reading.

I know that some of my chapters in particular (the infamous Chapter 26: Lysander in Fairyland) have been crashing phone browsers or at least making it very difficult to read them. I've gone back and resized the images in that chapter as well as a couple others--apparently having screenshots in a 2,560 x 1,440 resolution and not resizing them before uploading to imgur isn't the greatest idea...whoops. So if anyone notices any phone-killing chapters in the future, please let me know! It's a slow process to edit them all, but at least I conquered that one.

uduVcAP.png
    The phone pic resizing is greatly appreciated! :smiley: But take your time with it! :) Maybe just focus on future chapters for now so you don't wear yourself out?

And ooh, you're offering Byron butt shots? :naughty: A much better reward than I was expecting... ;):tongue: (Saul shower shots are also an acceptable trophy... hehehe)
    snvAF3B.png
    edited March 2017
    The phone pic resizing is greatly appreciated! :smiley: But take your time with it! :) Maybe just focus on future chapters for now so you don't wear yourself out?

And ooh, you're offering Byron butt shots? :naughty: A much better reward than I was expecting... ;):tongue: (Saul shower shots are also an acceptable trophy... hehehe)

New/better request: "Sauron" ;):heart: That ship will forever live on in my heart (and Byron's wet dreams, I hope :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Saul will not be happy, LOL. Sauron can (probably) be arranged...at least half of Sauron will enjoy the manliness!
    uduVcAP.png
    @CitizenErased14 Saul will not be happy, LOL. Sauron can (probably) be arranged...at least half of Sauron will enjoy the manliness!

Omg PLEASE. My guilty pleasure ship must live. Even if it's in some crazy fantasy or an out of context/gratuitous screenshot. I'd be able to die happy :joy: (Though... would our eyes be able to handle such manliness? :open_mouth:)
    snvAF3B.png
    *dances that her ship got a canon kiss to restore memories*
    zkGpFoY.png

*ducks from @pammiechick 's laser beams*

*quacks*

Carry on ducklings.
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    *dances that her ship got a canon kiss to restore memories*
    zkGpFoY.png

*ducks from @pammiechick 's laser beams*

*quacks*

Carry on ducklings.

Ahhhh! *swoon* that was a beautiful moment, wasn't it?! Especially with Lysander standing there sputtering.

Thank you, Momma Duck, for that Saturday morning Throwback Thursday moment of bliss and squee'ing <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg