Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ahhh! :blush:<3
    It's a good thing I have the fan on in my office, otherwise I'm pretty sure my boss would have heard my not so ladylike giggling just now. :D
    Also, for a (very) hot moment, I thought he wasn't wearing any pants :love:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    First things first, loved the Graham chapter. Can every chapter be a Graham chapter? Probably not. :D I really enjoyed the Other Side of Willow Creek- it was very pretty- and Orlando is super rude but he has great hair so maybe that makes up for it? Again, probably not.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick Every time my sims made me want to pull out my hair while setting up this chapter, I was like, BE STRONG AND THINK OF PAMMIECHICK. I know you've had your fair share of posing/scene setup disasters, yet you still delivered! So thank you for lending me your strength!

Glad my mishaps could be of service. Those pesky sims...urgh. That only happens when I have to deal with a bunch at once (which has been happening a little too often lately).

Okay...whoever thought of Team Penius' name is a genius. :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @pammiechick *raises hand* I guess I'll take credit for that one. :naughty:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited February 2017
    Never let go of Penius, @cshaner! Oh, were you ever able to see the screenshots for this chapter?

And @IchigoUsagi, sometimes I wish every chapter could be a Graham chapter. I swear I could write a whole story about his colorful past alone. (But I won't!)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster i actually had a busy evening last night and didn't get an opportunity to check on my PC. I'll check again on my phone right now.
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    @cshaner No rush! And if you're on mobile data, it might be rejecting images of a certain size, not sure! Orlando will always be waiting for you regardless. <3

I don't know if putting together that chapter exhausted me or what, but yesterday I was out at 7pm and slept through the night. Maybe a fairy spell! Or I'm coming down with something. (I hope it's the former.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    @pammiechick *raises hand* I guess I'll take credit for that one. :naughty:

I bow to you, oh Norse ship god. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know if putting together that chapter exhausted me or what, but yesterday I was out at 7pm and slept through the night. Maybe a fairy spell! Or I'm coming down with something. (I hope it's the former.)
    I hope it is fairy magic also! :o
    The stress of those bratty dolls breaking their poses? Like herding cats! My sister suffers for her art! >:)

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick oooh thanks! Normally my first attempt at ship names are super lame.

@WagonFruit /agree the dolls can be brats! Hate when autonomy is off and they still try to do their own thing! Freewill is bad mmmmkay?
  • Options
    @LadyLobster ok so it may be my weird phone when I'm at work. I was on campus this morning for class and was able to see about half the pictures before I had to put my phone away. When I got to work ALL pictures were gone again. I did get to see Orlando though and yes. HOT. :naughty:
  • Options
    >:) I'm glad you got to see him in all his splendor, even if it was but as brief as a dream~~~~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I recovered from Chapter 23 surprisingly early! And so I bring you:

This one was fun to do. A little tricky and only slightly painful, but the fewer sims involved, the better! Next up is...hmm, could it be another all-new perspective?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    What's this? A chapter in the afternoon? :love:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    What's this? A chapter in the afternoon? :love:

I know, I know! I usually like to wait until mornings, but...I hope you forgive me for violating my unspoken rule!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    That depends...do we get another one in the morning? >:) I'm just being greedy now, aren't I.
    No Baby Penny! NO! Other way!
    Gah! Those darn kids, why do they never listen to me?
    He's so cute wanting to hug his sister in the face of death, and worrying about Penny's language.
    Eee, I don't even want to speculate what's become of him! I hope he doesn't run into Orlando...
    Lysander is one extremely chiseled fellow; I never noticed how cut that face is before; leonine.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    That depends...do we get another one in the morning? >:) I'm just being greedy now, aren't I.
    No Baby Penny! NO! Other way!
    Gah! Those darn kids, why do they never listen to me?
    He's so cute wanting to hug his sister in the face of death, and worrying about Penny's language.
    Eee, I don't even want to speculate what's become of him! I hope he doesn't run into Orlando...
    Lysander is one extremely chiseled fellow; I never noticed how cut that face is before; leonine.

Hmm, do I have another one in me...? >:) It'll be an interesting one, if I do the one I'm planning. Tell me, O Sister who dwells in my mind, is there room for a Darius chapter in between Penny's and Lysander's? I worry that I'm taking too long to cycle back to the Blackwells, but I'll trust your almost frightening expertise on the method to my madness.

Lysander is chiseled. Well, Bianca likes her some nude marble statues, and Lysander's definitely got some of that going on.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    'Is there room for a Darius chapter' she says to me...I'm going to say no to that like Bianca is going to say no to front row seats at the Annual Twin Butler's Wet Dress-Shirt Competition :smirk:

I mean, ahem, yes, from my completely objective and not at all biased opinion, absolutely there's room!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Well looks like we found Alice :D
  • Options
    'Is there room for a Darius chapter' she says to me...I'm going to say no to that like Bianca is going to say no to front row seats at the Annual Twin Butler's Wet Dress-Shirt Competition :smirk:

I mean, ahem, yes, from my completely objective and not at all biased opinion, absolutely there's room!

Mmmmm Darius chapter coming. I hope there are references to what is possibly my new favorite ship. :heart:
  • Options
    **stuffs @cshaner in a wardrobe**
    Nothing to see here, move along!
    **clings to the mast of the Good Ship Benny**
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit *muffled shouts*
    "Hey hey!!"
    The Penius is far too amazing of a ship name to not sail at least around the harbor! Haha.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Well looks like we found Alice :D

Well, there was an Alice reference early on in the story!

As for my Penius vs. Benny shippers/combatants...this chapter will definitely either make you ship Penius way more or way less. I don't think it'll let you stay completely neutral. And too late did I realize my mistake in asking Darius's #1 fangirl for Darius-related advice... >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster omg with a notice like that I'm ecstatic for the Darius chapter now!! I don't mind st all of the chapter makes me like the idea of Penius less! I'm not afraid of that at all. I had a single ship once a long while ago that I was passionate about and since then I'm far more go with the flow! I also really think Benny is adorable too! So I'm not against that in the least! Call me wishy washy but I prefer to think of myself as non-committal.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I'm so torn between the ships! Penius is obviously superior in name, but Benny has its good points as well... I guess I'll just watch from the shore :D