March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I made it up to Chapter 22 last night. It's so hard to put down :joy:
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So just finished chapter 42! <3<3<3
    The role playing was awesome! The love between Penny and Byron is awesome! Lysander's reaction to everything was awesome! This chapter was the best @LadyLobster! Loved every minute of it! Perfectly done! <3
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Alpha8 @SeaDragonSong ha, I should probably reread this too before I start the next gen! Glad you want to revisit it. <3

And @haswh, I did reread chapter 42 to remember which one that was...HA. That sure was a chapter! :s I'm happy you loved it so much! Saul's facial expressions and reactions were all 100% genuine, I didn't have to manipulate those...
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I binge-read the rest of it and I was up until 5 am or so. Totally worth it though!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    So much to say...
    I really wonder about the Couch situation. :| The chapter dedicated to Couch was, lets say, interesting. I would love to hear how Couch came to be "Couch". I also am very sad I missed the whole gist and conversations of Couch. :'(
    Chapter 47: the chapter with Darius: I dito what @CitizenErased14 said in the comment section on word press! <3
    Byron and Penny at the hotel: Byron was so sweet with his awkward baseball time! And of all times for Thaddeus to show up!
    (side note: yes @LadyLobster you do have a very weird comment section on word press!)
    So glad Bianca said yes to Lysander! Yay!
    Please Please don't turn Penny! I know you have already done whatever you have done but Please nooooo! I think it would change her too much and I don't know, make her too different somehow. :/ Maybe take away parts of her I love! <3

As always a very enjoyable time reading this story! :)
    edited September 2017
    I just love Daya and Saul together! I think even if Daya doesn't become human again Saul will get through to her. They like each other a lot!

Chapter 52: Byron: "It gave me a lot of confidence in my manliness and helped me consider a possible future as a baseball player instead of a comedian". I love this line so much! :D:D:D Byron and his manliness stepping up to defend his Penny! So proud of him!
    Chapter 55: Loved seeing Darius again even if it was a dream! Beautiful! :)
    Oh my goodness Graham in that costume to funny! Isla is thinking of Penny she should go to her immediately!
    Chapter 58: No words for this! Their faces say it all! :D

Still love Daya and Saul together! <3 I feel like I can hear her voice. You do a wonderful job with her and well everyone!

Thank you @LadyLobster for a wonderful day of reading! Only 20 or so more chapters to go.

Edited because of spelling.
    @SeaDragonSong Glad you thought it was worth it! <3

@haswh Ha, that Couch chapter was an April Fool's chapter. ;) I'd jokingly said I'd do a chapter entirely from the perspective of Couch...and I didn't think I'd ever actually do it, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass. Fangs actually started out as a joke too--I posted in a thread asking what jobs everyone would choose for their vampire sims, and I said I'd make a comedian who only told vampire puns. I was like, There's no way I'll ever do that, but the idea is funny, right? ...And here we are. >:)

Byron's baseball time...I still remember shooting that chapter. ROFL. It was such a pain! I took way too many screenshots... And a lot of people didn't think Bianca would say yes to Lysander.

Saul and Daya are definitely one of my favorite pairs too. <3 They really do like each other a lot, though they have trouble expressing it... And Graham can't really get away with wearing anything like Isla can. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    So after putting it off for as long as I could stand it I finished today! Wow! The whole story was fabulous! Thank you for entertaining me so much @LadyLobster! The epilogue made me cry. :'( One because it's sad to see it end and two Darius just Darius. I am very excited to see the future of everyone!
    I stand and give a huge round of applause to you for a perfectly beautiful story from start to finish! :):)
    @haswh Thank you so much for following my story to the end! <3 I'm so happy you enjoyed the whole thing. I miss writing it, and I miss my collection of weirdos.

I'm sorry the epilogue made you cry, but hopefully the sequel will make up for it. ;) Thank you again for the lovely words!
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster so when do you have in mind to start again? Just checking as I can wait patiently... or not.
    Either October or November, depending on whether or not I wait for the expansion!

uduVcAP.png
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Either October or November, depending on whether or not I wait for the expansion!
    Because the B-man needs a dog, amirite?

signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    Or a legion of raccoons!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited September 2017
    Or a legion of raccoons!
    There was a raccoon in TS1, remember? His name was El Bandito!! :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK8G46VP-vM
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***

I can definitely wait that's not too long! Thanks! :)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Or a legion of raccoons!

Yes, please! Yes!

5ju4jl.gif
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Fangs Update:

The sequel starts tomorrow! It's been a hectic past few months, even without simlit, but I've missed these weirdos.

And I'm excited to introduce you to those weirdos' weird kids! The sequel will be called From Fangs to Fae Dreams, but I am pretty sure most people (including me) will just refer to it as Fangs 2. Can't wait to drop the first chapter! I hope you all like it. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Did my eyes deceive me???? Fangs 2 is coming!!!! Yay!!!!!! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Great news! Can't wait! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my GOODNESS!!! :scream: Thank you so much for putting an amazing end to this amazing day!
    To make sure Byron remembers me, here's a few raccoons for him :D

opbn8i.gif
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    This just made my day! Now I can’t get this goofy smile off my face! <3<3<3<3:D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Did my eyes deceive me???? Fangs 2 is coming!!!! Yay!!!!!! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I've already memorized the title as Fangs 2: Electric Boogaloo. ;)
    October 23rd used to be a really bad day for me but I've slowly been trying to find good things to build it back up. This helps too.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Woot!!! Fangs 2! Sounds like there will be a lot more fae things going on!
    Yay!!! Doing a happy dance! Tomorrow won't get here soon enough!!! :):):)