SEPTEMBER 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4, see what issues were fixed.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Fangs for the Memories [COMPLETE 6/29/17]

LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 1,366 Member
Wow, that's a mouthful of a title! (Horrible pun intended.) This is my very first attempt at SimLit, inspired by the shiny new vampire pack. At the story's pumping heart (I'll stop) is a pair of vampire siblings, Byron and Bianca Blackwell. They're quickly surrounded by an assortment of friends, enemies, food of varying quality, and objects of affection who almost make them feel alive...literally.

A few content notes: Most of the time the chapters fall somewhere in the PG to PG-13 zone, though as the story and character relationships progress, it does veer a bit more in an R direction. (Vampires may be undead, but they have needs, okay! o:) ) Most of it will be (somewhat tastefully, depending on how you feel about lobster thermidor) censored, but there's still plenty of raunchy humor in there and a few f-bombs flying around. And butts. Lots and lots of butts.
ThheRzC.png

Chapter 1: Byron
Chapter 2: Bianca
Chapter 3: Byron
Chapter 4: Bianca
Chapter 5: Byron
Chapter 6: Bianca
Chapter 7: Penny
Chapter 8: Byron
Chapter 9: Bianca
Chapter 10: Penny
Chapter 11: Graham
Chapter 12: Byron
Chapter 13: Bianca
Chapter 14: Penny
Chapter 15: Lysander
Chapter 16: Byron
Chapter 17: Bianca
Chapter 18: Penny
Chapter 19: Lysander
Chapter 20: Byron
Chapter 21: Bianca
Chapter 22: Graham
Chapter 23: Isla
Chapter 24: Penny
Chapter 25: Darius
Chapter 26: Lysander
Chapter 27: Byron
Chapter 28: Bianca
Chapter 29: Byron
Chapter 30: Bianca
Chapter 31: Isla
Chapter 32: Byron
Chapter 33: Bianca
Chapter 34: Daya
Chapter 35: Penny
Chapter 36: Lysander
Chapter 37: Graham
Chapter 38: Byron
Chapter 39: Bianca
Chapter 40: Isla
Chapter 41: Penny
Chapter 42: Lysander
Chapter 43: Daya
Chapter 44: Graham
Chapter 45: Byron
Chapter 46: Bianca
Chapter 47: Darius
Chapter 48: Isla
Chapter 49: Penny
Chapter 50: Lysander
Chapter 51: Daya
Chapter 52: Byron
Chapter 53: Bianca
Chapter 54: Graham
Chapter 55: Penny
Chapter 56: Lysander
Chapter 57: Isla
Chapter 58: Byron
Chapter 59: Bianca
Chapter 60: Daya
Chapter 61: Graham
Chapter 62: Penny
Chapter 63: Lysander
Chapter 64: Isla
Chapter 65: Daya
Chapter 66: Byron
Chapter 67: Bianca
Chapter 68: Graham
Chapter 69: Penny
Chapter 70: Lysander
Chapter 71: Daya
Chapter 72: Byron
Chapter 73: Bianca
Chapter 74: Isla
Chapter 75: Penny
Chapter 76: Lysander
Chapter 77: Graham
Chapter 78: Byron
Chapter 79: Bianca
Chapter 80: Penny
Epilogue

Post edited by LadyLobster on

Comments

• pronteruspronterus Posts: 1,691 Member
    Great start to a story! Bookmarking this.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 19,876 Member
    Great characters! :)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,102 Member
    These two sound like they're going to get in all kinds of trouble! :D Can't wait to see the stories they tell!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 1,366 Member
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, everyone! I was a bit nervous about posting a story for the first time, especially after reading other people's fantastic stories. I tend to be a forum lurker in general who never posts under any circumstances, but where's the fun in that?

I'll have the second chapter up later today! Next up: Bianca Blackwell herself...
    edited March 23
    Editing all my old posts to link directly to WP!
    Interesting read from Bianca's perspective :) And it's cool that they have a butler! Can't wait to see what happens next.
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 4,186 Member
    Hysterical! You had me at the title. What a great fun story
    edited March 23
    Great chapter! And I LOVE that house with the deceiving facade. Did you build it yourself? :D
    I'm so glad you liked it, @pronterus !

And I love the house too, but I can't take credit for it. My friend (suppland on the gallery, I don't think he uses the forums) uploaded it this morning, and I was immediately inspired and just knew I had to use it somehow. I'll tell him you're a fan of it too! Sadly, I'm a terrible builder myself, so I tend to upload lots off the gallery and make renovations when necessary.
    I'm so glad you liked it, @pronterus !

And I love the house too, but I can't take credit for it. My friend (suppland on the gallery, I don't think he uses the forums) uploaded it this morning, and I was immediately inspired and just knew I had to use it somehow. I'll tell him you're a fan of it too! Sadly, I'm a terrible builder myself, so I tend to upload lots off the gallery and make renovations when necessary.

That's awesome @LadyLobster ! If you need any vampire-inspired builds, I've got quite a few in my Gallery :D
    I'll definitely poke through your builds and use some in my story, pronterus! I started reading Undead with Benefits and am on chapter 4 already. Love it! It seems like we have very similar senses of humor.

Yesterday I threw together a kind of barebones WordPress page that has all of my story so far. I'm not sure if people prefer reading on there or directly in the forums, but the option is there for those who want it!
    Glad you've started reading my story! @LadyLobster :D I've started following your Wordpress site. :) Btw, I checked suppland's builds, and I think they're really wonderful. Thanks for the recommendation!
    edited March 23
    edited January 27

Well it's only natural she'd have an ex or two given how old she is I wonder what went wrong?
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Well it's only natural she'd have an ex or two given how old she is I wonder what went wrong?

If Bianca is upset about it, clearly it must be unforgivable. ;) I'll have a new post up either tonight or tomorrow. I decided to mess around with Pose Player after originally swearing I wouldn't, so things are a bit different now. It's a lot of fun, but also a lot of work finding the right poses and sifting through all the ones available out there. I made a really, really rough banner after playing with my poor dolls, just for fun!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,882 Member
    edited January 27
    I really enjoy your story. The combination of the boring immortality and the jokes of Bryon is so much fun. I am looking forward to more. And to see if Bianca‘s "food" might be more than just food. :D
    Thank you so much, @Marialein ! I look forward to reading your future vampire story! Unless those are perfectly normal, incredibly attractive sims in your signature, of course, in which case I'll read your upcoming normal human story.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,882 Member
    Thank you so much, @Marialein ! I look forward to reading your future vampire story! Unless those are perfectly normal, incredibly attractive sims in your signature, of course, in which case I'll read your upcoming normal human story.

Haha no. Just one of them is a human. The others are, as my main character would call it, "Suckers". I am finishing writing first. I have maybe still 1/3 to go then you can read it. If you are interested in a story about a ghost girl or amazons you can already :) Thanks for the interest of course ;)

Leaving the links here just in case
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 8,168 Member
    Really love the sibling banter and their differing personalities! SO shipping Lysander and Bianca, but it looks like he's not interested. Poor guy. He's like a blood cow. Can't wait to see the mysterious neighbor and Byron's outing with the triplet bros.
    edited March 23
    We'll exchange numbers yet not our names haha I don't know why but I find it humorous! :D
    @Marialein Thanks for the links! I've taken to reading SimLit before bed on my phone. I'm always glad for more to read!

@pammiechick My secret idol's praise means so much to me, thank you! You're kind of like the fairy godmother of this story since I'm not sure if I would've written it had I not stumbled upon Day & Knight and eventually worked up the courage to post...
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    We'll exchange numbers yet not our names haha I don't know why but I find it humorous! :D

Byron needs a lot of help with normal human interactions, being a vampire and all. ;)
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 434 Member
    This is really funny so far! I love the Blackwells and ghost-boy ghost-woman seems like an interesting character. I can't wait to read more!
    Thank you, @IchigoUsagi ! Together, we'll stuff this subforum full of vampires. Oh, I'd kill for a supernatural expansion pack...I can already see just how many different types of supernaturals would make Bianca's life miserable.