Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I vote for tomorrow! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    I vote for tomorrow too! :)
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Awww, well, it is Valentine's Day tomorrow and I do <3 you all. Also, a certain pair of characters in tomorrow's chapter take off their clothes, so that's also appropriate. Inappropriately appropriate? >:)
    uduVcAP.png
    Awww, well, it is Valentine's Day tomorrow and I do <3 you all. Also, a certain pair of characters in tomorrow's chapter take off their clothes, so that's also appropriate. Inappropriately appropriate? >:)

Gah!!! Now I REALLY can't wait! :lol::love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Late the the party but YES. TOMORROW.
    Also, a certain pair of characters in tomorrow's chapter take off their clothes
    :love::love::love:

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I'm a little late as well but I definitely vote for tomorrow! I seriously can't get enough of this story- can't wait to see what happens next :)
    Well, the people have spoken, and I can't disappoint the people! ;)

Except I totally will tomorrow, because the upcoming "disrobing" totally isn't what everyone is wanting/expecting. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Well, the people have spoken, and I can't disappoint the people! ;)

Except I totally will tomorrow, because the upcoming "disrobing" totally isn't what everyone is wanting/expecting. >:)

Haha, somehow that makes me more excited for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Psssst...coming out of lurk mode to tell you how much I've been enjoying your story and can't wait to read more! It's so well written, your Sims are all gorgeous and... and... is it tomorrow yet where you live? o.O <3
    @Karababy52 I love it every time someone takes the time to comment, thank you! As a reformed lurker, I know it's hard. ;)

It finally is tomorrow now (okay, today), so with that, I bring you...

Featuring two characters unexpectedly exposed! And lots and lots of talking. Lots.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited February 2017
    Lol! Loved that twist! I was so off about them! So does Penny know Byron is a vampire? She said she never wanted to see a vampire again. The explanation Isla gave about them was vague. I liked it though. She's soooo annoyingly condescending just like the vampires. Hilarious! And Darius' transformation was the best. He views Penny like a pet! Ha!

And thank you for the Valentines gift! :love: Was not disappointed!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Penny's still in shock (shock layered on top of shock), so she hasn't made that Byron=vampire connection yet, but it probably won't be long. And yeah, it's definitely just a slightly different flavor of condescension, despite all the protests about differences between them and "those monsters." ;) Poor Penny was probably maybe kind of harboring a small crush on Darius for a while, so this really hurts, even if she doesn't fully understand why.

Oh, and here's the Anger-Induced Death Scene:

35BlyZr.png

It's funny, that girl walking by is actually one of the kids from my other save file who was in the running for the role of Penny, along with Mina, actually. I was leaning toward using Mina, but then I was like, WHAT IF SISTER????? and everything else fell into place. She's probably thinking, "Wow, I really dodged a bullet there...I don't want anything to do with this crazy plum story."
    uduVcAP.png
    edited February 2017
    I'm going to try to not spaz out like a spaz...
    I didn't even realise there was a 3rd option! Fairies, OF COURSE. The moment I saw that diaphanous background I had a True Blood moment and it clicked.
    I love it spaz!
    Isla is the most condescending creature on the planet, isn't she?...Even my girl Bianca would be like "🐸🐸🐸🐸, that's some hubris right there."
    I love you Penny, because this:
    My face was wet. Slightly damp. Whatever.
    and this
    And I was getting him the hell out of there the first 🐸🐸🐸🐸 chance I got.
    You are one feisty, amazing woman spaz! <3

That death scene tho; is she also laying in a puddle of her own making? Lol! So in some A/U Penny went mad with rage, killed Isla and Darius, then stumbled out of Fairyland, peed herself and collapsed in front of her understudy. :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'm going to try to not spaz out like a spaz...
    I didn't even realise there was a 3rd option! Fairies, OF COURSE. The moment I saw that diaphanous background I had a True Blood moment and it clicked.
    I love it spaz!
    Isla is the most condescending creature on the planet, isn't she?...Even my girl Bianca would be like "plum, that's some hubris right there."
    A vampire version of Isla would either be Bianca's BFF/frenemy or her arch-nemesis. They'd either get along famously or want to throw each other off cliffs. No middle ground.

And when I started writing this story, I kept thinking, "Oh, the stories I'd tell with a supernatural pack..." But why wait? I WILL TELL THESE STORIES. Other people manage to do fantastic things with what's in the game now!

That death scene tho; is she also laying in a puddle of her own making? Lol! So in some A/U Penny went mad with rage, killed Isla and Darius, then stumbled out of Fairyland, peed herself and collapsed in front of her understudy. :D

HAHA, I knew someone would ask about that. It's actually from her watering the tree to get in, then I teleported Isla and Darius in after her. And then I did it again. I think I'd made her hot-headed, so instead of normal levels of anger, it went straight to ENRAGED. Oops. I need to redo her traits. She's more like...easily annoyed.
    uduVcAP.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This is too much for Penny to learn at once. No wonder she is so confused!
    It's wonderful that you added other supernaturals into the story, this gives much more fantasy to it! Awesome :smiley:
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I did not see that coming!
    I surely thought that Isla and Darius were aliens when I saw their blue skin- not faeries but it makes perfect sense!
    A round of applause goes to you @LadyLobster for your hints. When I first read them I thought that two characters would be undressed and exposed in a different way- not as faeries! As always, you did a fantastic job and your writing is just as great as usual!
    I can't wait to see what Penny does next! I'm hoping to see her become close (or as close as two long lost siblings could) to Lysander. It's so awesome that they were able to reconnect. Sorry for the rambling but I also can't wait for Bianca to realize that Benny is actually Penny Lissette- I can only imagine her reaction :D
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This is too much for Penny to learn at once. No wonder she is so confused!
    It's wonderful that you added other supernaturals into the story, this gives much more fantasy to it! Awesome :smiley:

Penny is a very no-nonsense person, so she's definitely reached her nonsense quota ten times over in a very short time. I'm glad you approve of the new additions! Fantasy is my first love, so the vampires seem so lonely by themselves. I'm hoping for werewolves in the Pets EP, even though it's probably not happening.
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    I did not see that coming!
    I surely thought that Isla and Darius were aliens when I saw their blue skin- not faeries but it makes perfect sense!
    A round of applause goes to you @LadyLobster for your hints. When I first read them I thought that two characters would be undressed and exposed in a different way- not as faeries! As always, you did a fantastic job and your writing is just as great as usual!
    I can't wait to see what Penny does next! I'm hoping to see her become close (or as close as two long lost siblings could) to Lysander. It's so awesome that they were able to reconnect. Sorry for the rambling but I also can't wait for Bianca to realize that Benny is actually Penny Lissette- I can only imagine her reaction :D

I was worried that the blue skin would scream ALIENNNN right away. Their "outfits" actually went through multiple iterations before I was like plum it, I'll make them strut their stuff in twigs and leaves. Or at least something that gives that impression. ;) I hoped the feather earrings and flowers in the hair would help too. I almost made them wear the Spooky Stuff pack costumes, but it looked too silly on Darius! Though he is pretty silly.

I'm happy to hear you rooting for Penny and Lysander to reconnect! I've been spending a lot of time thinking about just how that will unfold over time--they both have a lot to deal with, but I'm rooting for them too. ;) And Bianca will definitely be surprised, among other things...
    uduVcAP.png
    I almost made them wear the Spooky Stuff pack costumes, but it looked too silly on Darius!
    Okay...I'm really going to need a visual o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited February 2017
    I almost made them wear the Spooky Stuff pack costumes, but it looked too silly on Darius!
    Okay...I'm really going to need a visual o:)

I couldn't possibly turn down a request from you...
    llf5FEB.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    He looks so pretty though :love:
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
    edited February 2017
    He looks so pretty though :love:

He does, doesn't he? And he'd probably have fun no matter what he's wearing. Or not wearing. I reallllly wanted to give them pointy ears, but that would've involved turning them into vampires (seriously, why no special ears for everyone?!) and I felt like Isla would've killed me. It would've helped with the secondary forms too, but instead I just have two separate sets of them.
    uduVcAP.png
    Ahh! He's BEAUTIFUL <3 and wow, he even fills the top out pretty nicely ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Ahh! He's BEAUTIFUL <3 and wow, he even fills the top out pretty nicely ;)

The skirt I could've dealt with...but the top was a no-go. I giggled every time I looked at it.

Oh, I have screenshots of his and Isla's grandparents!

7ugxrXe.png

TuwL0SI.png

Grandma was a politician and Grandpa was her arm candy. ;) I gave Grandma a really strong jaw, which Isla apparently inherited, though Grandpa's coloring seemed to pass down to that generation.

And these two were my first family ever, a pair of evil kleptomaniac sims and the grandparents to Penny and Lysander:

rJZrDHk.png

e9Z8BBq.png

Grandma was a rebellious, trying-too-hard daughter of a wealthy businessman who decided to run off to the city. Grandpa was a an aspiring model who couldn't hack it, so resorted to stealing and got his girlfriend caught up in it too. They were such horrible people who were constantly starting fights with the neighbors, but they got along great. Penny looks a lot like Grandma, even with the different coloring.
    uduVcAP.png
    Oh wow, Isla looks a lot like her grandmother, and I can see where Lysander got those awesome statement eyebrows!
    The blonde/blue-eyed genetics really took over in your families B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Lysander was actually blond too (and BLUE because half-alien, so it looked really funny), but I was like nope, you're getting your daddy's coloring because the blonds are trying to take over! In the save file that I have all the Fangs for the Memories people in, I deleted all the premades except for the vampires (for some reason I've never seen the Vatores show up anywhere), and San Myshuno is 100% kids from my previous file. Every single apartment is taken up by them, often with multiple kids being roommates. You should get to see some of those kids too--luckily there's more variation in looks.

The Lyons grandpa was named Lyon Lyons (not his real name, but one he picked for his "career") and was very self-absorbed, so his twin daughters were named Lydia and Lyanna. Lyanna was Penny and Lysander's mom. (Yes, the naming scheme continued for a generation.) He was such a rotten person that to get back at the neighbors he fought with all the time (the Bheedas), he starting flirting with their daughter once she was a young adult and got her pregnant three different times, while he and his wife and twin daughters lived next to them.

Here's the grandson resulting from that union, I guess some kind of distant cousin to Penny and Lysander:

iJW5VQM.png

I put him in the Bheedas' old apartment. Normally I'd match up all my own characters with each other and the premades to other premades, but man, the Lyonses hated the Bheedas.
    uduVcAP.png