Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

a strange question but for girls on here about clothes.

brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
okay so i was in create a sim for the sims 4 and i noticed something kind of interesting 2 of my sims sisters had an issue where one sister could not wear men's shirts without looking really alkward. but the other sister could wear guys shirts just fine but ironically had the issue where if she wore some womens clothes it would not exactly suit her. but she could wear dresses just perfectly! and i am wondering if anyone has ever noticed issues like that in real life where you can as a women wear clothing more suited for men better then for women.

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I think it just depends on your preference for style and maybe also body shape type?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think it just depends on your preference for style and maybe also body shape type?
    This. Also, a girl who is comfortable will wear whatever it is proudly. I know some girls who radiate confidence and would look amazing in a potato sack!

It's different on the Sims, of course. The way that some of the clothes contour on the curves on differently-shaped Sims isn't always flattering.
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***