Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My ideas on the Sims 5

If i don't see my ideas on the sims 4, then maybe i can see them on the sims 5, if they ever make it that is. I wish they noticed my ideas.

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Sims 4 is only finally getting good as far as I'm concerned, Sims 5 isn't even on my radar.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Well, what are your ideas?
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Toddlers should be in the base game.

^That's a good idea for TS5.
    plopppo2 wrote: »

They better be.
    Simanite wrote: »

They better be.
    As should Pets, Weather, Seasons and Generations stuff.
    Also, Bella Goth should be even hotter.

They better be.
    As should Pets, Weather, Seasons and Generations stuff.

In the base game? No. I'd like lots of family stuff but you can always have MOAR so Generations is always a good idea.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I wish there was an aspect of all 'standard expansions' in the base game of Sims 5. For example, one vacay spot, we have rain, cats and dogs, a downtown city etc then the expansions...expand on that.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
    I wish there was an aspect of all 'standard expansions' in the base game of Sims 5. For example, one vacay spot, we have rain, cats and dogs, a downtown city etc then the expansions...expand on that.

Personally, I don't. I just want them to focus on making really amazing, unique Sims and fantastic, distinct life stages. To go really in-depth with the interactions on basic home items (e.g. take a sofa, make it so that kids can jump on it, adults can make out on it, teens can pillow fight on it etc.) and get the home life really good. And make a good, solid world system and include a few well made lots (such as gyms with trainers, parks with rangers). I think the motto should be quantity over quality, and just make a really solid base game which is a strong foundation for future DLC. Adding a little bit of everything in the base game will make it all very watered-down and lacking. We saw what happened with the TS4 base game (missing toddlers, missing features having to be patched in later, clone teens and object babies) and that didn't even have any EP content.
  • Big_Boy_Bmw760LiBig_Boy_Bmw760Li Posts: 93 Member
    I really like the Ai in the Sims 4. The fact that Sims even have a line of sight is amazing. For example a sim you're in a relationship in catching you cheating on them.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Adding a little bit of everything in the base game will make it all very watered-down and lacking. We saw what happened with the TS4 base game (missing toddlers, missing features having to be patched in later, clone teens and object babies) and that didn't even have any EP content.

Well those things arent mutually exclusive. It can have a bit of everything and still have a good foundation. What was the little bit of everything that the sims 4 had that made it watered down? Sims 4 just seem watered-down just because.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    Sims 4 is only finally getting good as far as I'm concerned, Sims 5 isn't even on my radar.

This!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • ChisaiiChisaii Posts: 75 Member
    I've just started playing Sims 4 but I'm not surprised everyone is thinking about Sims 5. Everything I get into the last game a new one comes out lol. I just wonder what more details they'll have and if their going to make sure pool, toddlers and things of that nature are in the base game
    TS4 player
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2017
    If they ever come back out with TS5, I want the best from all the past games, open worlds, and complete freedom in CAS, build, and buy. You know the color wheel, and all the patterns you can pick and choose from. Don't get me wrong, I do like Sims 4 and feel it is getting better, but it does fall short in that area.
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited January 2017

Re your signature - I agree so much. I hope it's a feature they bring back to 4, as it suits the Sims 4 better than 3.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2017
    For Thesims5 i would not mind if they made either Thesims3 or Thesims4 style of towns as long as we have Thesims3 or Thesims2-sized towns with Thesims2 or Thesims4 advanced-AI and no rabbitholes, perhaps making every job like GTW with optional player visit on the worklot if they make the world like in Thesims3. When time comes i will add more, but for now that is my base ideals...also cars !

As for Thesims4 i did see my ideas implemented in GTW then on GT then on the upcoming vampires DLC as well as some of the base game, even tough i suspect that the ones on the basegame were implemented for the wrong reasons..i like the game and will continue to support it. I do not mind Expansion packs, and belive the all-in-one basegame is not just a distant dream but might as well be a bad idea.
    jr73Y.gif

• alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »

This.
    p6tqefj
  • praatlpraatl Posts: 27 Member
    i feel like for ts4 theres an expansion for little thing. I don't like that. for ts5 I hope it's more grouped together. I liked how in ts3 world adventures was an expansion, something that's different. something that's not a base thing. idk if that makes sense. ts4 toddlers should have already been in the base game, I feel.
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    i hope they add all the best parts of the previous games, and have weather and pets in the base version instead of expansions.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i hope we get Pets in The Sims 5 Base Game :)
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    stock-vector-grim-reaper-37698175.jpg
    Will the Grim Reaper be in sims 5