Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post-Apocalyptic Murkland: The Starter Challenge

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Meggles - oh come on - be a Murklander! You helped me so much. Look how far I've come! Ok not far, but I have 2 stories going!
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I couldn't wait to publish the puffer fish chapter so here it is!

Chapter 1.4: The End?

03-04-17_12-58-28c2a0pm.jpg?w=768&h=434&crop=1
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    @Rainydayz179 -- love your story! "Trash babies" cracks me up! :D I'm so sorry that your simself died at the Pufferfish restaurant. It took me so many sim weeks and many different sims to get a death there! I guess you won the Puffer Fish Lottery! I guess Brennachan was not much help! :o

@SoulGal7 -- You are getting murky with it! Love it! :D

@Meggles -- Welcome! It's a wacky and zany group here! We have a lot of fun getting murky! :p

If I missed a question or a post, please let me know! I love the simlit and all the wonderful screenies! Makes me happy!

Mutant raccoon hugs!
  • Options
    Brennachan wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 -- love your story! "Trash babies" cracks me up! :D I'm so sorry that your simself died at the Pufferfish restaurant. It took me so many sim weeks and many different sims to get a death there! I guess you won the Puffer Fish Lottery! I guess Brennachan was not much help! :o

It's totally my own fault. I thought that I'd hovered over both plates to make sure they weren't poor quality but must have only done one of them. Oh well, Rainee takes over from Rainy and now there'll be a ghost on the lot. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2017

It's totally my own fault. I thought that I'd hovered over both plates to make sure they weren't poor quality but must have only done one of them. Oh well, Rainee takes over from Rainy and now there'll be a ghost on the lot. :D

They should be all poor quality -- but that will be more important in the second challenge. There's a restaurant cheat to make the quality F so that the quality is always bad. Let me know if you need info on this. I know, I'm evil. >:)
  • Options
    They should be all poor quality -- but that will be more important in the second challenge. There's a restaurant cheat to make the quality F so that the quality is always bad. Let me know if you need info on this. I know, I'm evil. >:)

Oh really? Nope, Brennachan's was "normal" quality so not sure what happened there. Any idea when the second one is coming out? No hurry! I have to restart now. :D
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I'm with you @Meggles ! Lurking right now trying to decide when I can start this.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @ra3rei - ahhh....don't delay - become a Murklander today! This sounds like a recruiting poster! lol

@Rainydayz179 - looking forward to the Adventures of Rainee

@Brennachan - you are a random factor in my story! What a hoot!

Ok, having so much fun...I decided to write another chapter. You think you may have figured out what you are going to write in a chapter, but then something murky happens! All the more fun! lol . Enjoy and have a great day fellow Murklanders!

http://soulgal7.blogspot.com/2017/03/murkland-wednesday-chapter-4.html
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Ok, having so much fun...I decided to write another chapter. You think you may have figured out what you are going to write in a chapter, but then something murky happens! All the more fun! lol . Enjoy and have a great day fellow Murklanders!

Another great chapter. This is my favorite way of writing... when you really don't know what to expect will happen. Looks like you're having lots of fun.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 -- yes, Mad Mud buys the restaurant and then you change to Grade F in the Quality Section using the restaurant cheat: bucks.unlock_perk IngredientQualityOptions true

Sims can die from normal Puffer Fish if they are not in a good mood...

@ra3rei -- let me know if you have any questions!

@SoulGal7 -- Such a fun chapter and I love that I was there causing you some trash troubles! :p
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 -- yes, Mad Mud buys the restaurant and then you change to Grade F in the Quality Section using the restaurant cheat: bucks.unlock_perk IngredientQualityOptions true

Should we do that now or wait for the next part of the challenge?
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

Should we do that now or wait for the next part of the challenge?

we all did that now :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    *stares longingly at this challenge* ooooo... I really want to do this. I've got this thread bookmarked for when I decide to dive in. :smiley:

Yipee .. COME ON @Meggles <3<3 dive in the murky water is great :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Oh okay! I'll do it when I jump onto that save again.

Haha, trust me she has! :p
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Lolol! I totally am getting ready right now!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    I couldn't wait to publish the puffer fish chapter so here it is!

Chapter 1.4: The End?

03-04-17_12-58-28c2a0pm.jpg?w=768&h=434&crop=1

LOVE the ending <3 very clever! What is your origin ID I want to add you to my neighbors ...
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »

Lolol! I totally am getting ready right now!

wooo wooo wooo !!! The more the murkier!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @ra3rei - ahhh....don't delay - become a Murklander today! This sounds like a recruiting poster! lol

@Rainydayz179 - looking forward to the Adventures of Rainee

@Brennachan - you are a random factor in my story! What a hoot!

http://soulgal7.blogspot.com/2017/03/murkland-wednesday-chapter-4.html

LOL such a fun update!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    LOVE the ending <3 very clever! What is your origin ID I want to add you to my neighbors ...

Thanks! It's same as here: rainydayz179. If you want the new CC version she's not on there but I can if you want. Her cc is the hair and t-shirt.

EDIT: I went ahead and put the CC version on too and put the url's in the comments. I figured the longer I wait the harder it's going to be to find the links.
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Gah - I'm so jealous Meggles! I had hoped this weekend I would have a chance to set up the game, or at least finish the drifter house - but nope. Spent all Saturday playing Civ V, and then today was dedicated to Ghost. :/

Hopefully soon I shall be able to read all the stuff ya'll have written and join in the fun.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Gah - I'm so jealous Meggles! I had hoped this weekend I would have a chance to set up the game, or at least finish the drifter house - but nope. Spent all Saturday playing Civ V, and then today was dedicated to Ghost. :/

Hopefully soon I shall be able to read all the stuff ya'll have written and join in the fun.

I'm all moved in but it's past midnight and I have to work in the morning - bummer! (I blame Victoria on PBS, lol...)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    ra3rei wrote: »

OHHHH I like a day dedicated to Ghost
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 -- the puffer fish death screenie with all the mutant raccoons! Priceless! The story is fantastic but I wish you had not died! My simself seems to be of no help at all!

@Meggles -- Woot! Woot! I'm so glad you decided to start getting murky!

@Rainydayz179 -- Puffer Dome will play a role in the second challenge so it's up to you if you want to change it now or later.

I'm working hard trying to get a few more lots out and continue checking the 2 challenges. I hope to upload one lot and household today.

I'm so glad you all are playing and writing and having fun!

Woot! Woot!
  • Options
    Another murky update .. will Lisabee's trip to GF cause trouble in "paradise" with Ridge?? Will Lisabee catch herself on fire during her trip and who the heck is Jose?

[img][/img]02-28-17_10-54-31nbspAM_zpsmgmljqqo.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/the-post-apocalyptic-murkland-starter-challenge-3-in-the-deep-forest/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Well I've decided that since we can build out Nukecrest, I would try out this first challenge with an orphaned teen starting on an empty lot.

Here is my introductory chapter for his story: https://wordpress.com/page/tammy329.wordpress.com/2376

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top