Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires Picture Thread

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• Options
    curlyfryxcurlyfryx Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Magdaleena said:
    > MaxNekoe wrote: »
    >
    > How do you post pictures on here? :|
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You don't have enough posts! You need the Full Member rank, because these forums might have had some issues with spam bots in the past, I don't know.
    >
    > Just keep posting and you'll gain your picture privileges. Not sure if it was 30 or 50 posts you needed.
    >
    > also oh my gosh people liked my sons
    >
    > And while the thread seems dead, here's another vampire sim. It happens to be one version of my self-sim. Because I'm really pale, have a terrible sleeping habit and hardly ever go outside. Yeah, I was really just poking fun at myself with this one.

I was actually about to ask the same thing, thank you :)
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Caleb Vatore.

I bring him and his spouse to a gorgeous vacation spot. But what does Caleb do upon arrival? He bee-lines for the nearest sink and begins to compulsively drink water. Now, we all know Caleb is a walking contradiction being a vampire foodie and that means regular foods and drinks are waaay below his refined tastes. Thus, the drinking of lowly tap water will always make him very uncomfortable.

In order to comfort himself now that he is so uncomfortable, he becomes hell-bent on drinking even more tap water. So I decided to dress him like the tragic clown, because that simply describes him better than anything in my game. Enjoy.

PKcVWSJ.jpg

27iF235.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't think my loner vampire alien is having a great time at prom ;-P
    a5t1vt0.png

His sister is a just an alien, and at least they seemed to have fun together.
    bXMp1LP.png

Some meditation put him a better mood.
    gLKUhdN.png

Meanwhile, another set of teens, twin sisters, one's an vampire, one's not (tho they both have weird vampy skin, even not in dark form). Vampire!Sister got home from school, went straight into an Angry mood swing and drank uncontrollably from her sister!
    iUZUsmF.png

Dalyssa (Dolly for short) is quite the troublemaker...here she is sampling some "local cuisine" :-P
    BfmIH1K.png
    And here she is getting some training time with mom.
    hsp0rOL.png

lastly, Scientist!Vampire and Ghost!Vampire plopping out of a coffin after some whoohoo :wink:dTx0xP0.png
  • Options
    everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    Does anyone know where I can find the hood for the Grim Reaper outfit? I keep seeing it everywhere but I just can't find it and it's starting to drive me crazy...
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    @everthewildeone Should be under hats, but it won't show up if you don't have the deluxe edition. I got the standard version and then upgraded when I realized it was missing some items I wanted.
  • Options
    FireJonFireJon Posts: 66 Member
    [quote="BlkBarbiegal;c-15502165"]More Caleb pics please. Not ready to get out of bed yet.... :D [/quote]

Yeah isn't Caleb handsome?
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Kayla was in her dark form at first for her daughter Karlie's birthday, and looks super glowery!
    bEcv4wU.png

Her Bodybuilder aspiration has given her a rockin' bod these days
    bgeOcTy.png

I finally put up wedding pictures, btw.
    ADYZzVa.png

Oh, and while at the library, she and her wife Charlie decided to whoohoo as bats just as some kid came up to try and say hi. I think the little tyke is traumatized now.
    Zy0Cdr5.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited October 2018
    Chunyus, elder bother Shadow and younger sister Light:
    ir4Qa9.png
    iNHRPK.png
    Ye's twin:
    ir4l5R.png
    Because they're too favour I changed sister Yushi's hairstyle recently

I made Chunyus parents recently and decide add them in new supernatural world in future or Brindleton Bay. The problem of age I found a way to make parents age same as children(change household and use CAS cheat to changed age), but I haven't personally test. I think vampire parents should have same age as children.

ir43P1.png
    Yin"Yaksha"Chunyu, he was a human before turned to vampire(after all Chinese<or eastern>folklores haven't vampires). He born in a rich gangsters family in 50s, but only want to become a rock star, his family think he's disappointing. Because he lived in a very terrible period during childhood and teenage, he always excessive indulge his children and very stubborn in this. Although he looks as his nickname, he actually cute.

ir488x.png
    Ellen Chunyu, a mixed race vampire artist. She likes money and arts, and she's Yin's fan. She really love Yin, but she doesn't likes Yin always used stereo to play very loudly music, so they have separate rooms. She persuade YA Shadow to takes his teen sister to move because Yin's excessive indulge and incurable stubborn.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns