Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Download the Sims 4 at all!

Okay, so I'm super stoked about the toddler update, and I wanted to redownload the game since that was the one factor I was waiting for. However, when I attempted to download the game (I've fully paid for the digital version and have bought most of the EPs/Stuff Packs) I keep getting an error message. It's been this way for two days.

My other games, such as the Sims 3 and all the EPs, work perfectly fine. I uninstalled Origin, purged my computer of any Sims 4 files, reinstalled Origin, and still no luck. My internet connection is perfectly fine, all my web browsers work and there's no slowdown in speed or anything.

I'm completely at a loss for what to do....I've restarted my computer a million times, made sure everything was up to date as far as Origin goes, etc. I can't even submit an error report! The report form is so long that it cuts off below my computer screen and I cannot press "submit". I'm super frustrated! I was wondering if anyone had this issue, or if anyone had any idea on how I can fix it.
Get off my lawn!

Comments