Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you have twins or triplets?

Comments

• ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I do rotational play. I notice that I have multiples every 6 births or so without the trait. I've had triplets around 8 times.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • katiekat89katiekat89 Posts: 20 New Member
    I have had multiple sets of twins and one set of triplets since the game was released. Twins are usually pretty easy to deal with, especially if there's two adults in the home but triplets are close to unmanageable for me especially since I'm a micro-manager. I have yet to have any multiples since the toddler update so it should be interesting when that happens lol.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    It seems like I have twins way too often. They're very common in my game. I've only had triplets once though and that was entirely random.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Twins come quite frequently for me. I recently had 2 sets in 1 family! I have never had triplets though.
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    I'm using that lot trait ley line so every birth as long as there's room has been twins. Before using the trait I would get twins once in a while. In one of my legacy saves I wanted more families in the neighborhood so I added Eliza Pancakes (briefly) and her New husband. Well my one and only set of triplets was wasted on Eliza freaking Pancakes! lol I was never able to have triplets again even after I moved her and her family out.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • GnarlyGnarly Posts: 55 Member
    It has only happened to me without cheats once. It was the very first time playing TS4 and my first pregnancy... I was not prepared!
    giphy.gif
    (∩▂∩)/\(∩▂∩)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,555 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've had, if memory serves, only one set of twins since the game was launched. And just yesterday, I had my second set of triplets. They always strike when they're not in my storyline. :open_mouth: And, since it appears that if you don't seriously get your toddler skilled up in all areas, it affects their starting grade level in school. This is problematic. So, even though I needed a boy and two girls, and having them all at once saves a bit of time, I was planning on aging them up to toddler about two Sim days apart, each. Girl, boy and then girl. Yikes. I'm in trouble, now. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I've never had it before. After the Toddlers came out, I'm not sure that I want it!
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    I've had triplets 4 different times, did it mess with my game plans? yes, yes it did. Did it make it more interesting and did I enjoy that? yes, yes I did. except for the last time I had triplets which is when the update for toddler's came out, I stopped playing that save it was driving me crazy *I can't play with more then 3 sims at a time x'D*

Twins? 6 times, once was with fertility treatment the rest was just random, it was nice I liked it except for when I had a story set in mind for one child.
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Twins seem to be a regular occurrence for my sims in my game. I have gotten triplets only occasionally.
  • ceinwynieceinwynie Posts: 162 Member
    edited January 2017
    I never got triplets, I don't even want them because it must be so difficult to raise them now lol

Twins, on the other hand, happen a lot in my game. Just now, I started a new legacy challenge and my founder (who don't have the trait) had two set of twins, two boys first (non identical), then a single girl, and then two girls (identical), I'm having a hard time deciding which one will be the heir now. I hate splitting out the twins so I guess the middle one will be lol
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    I've only ever had twins on sims 3. like even when i have the fertility trait thingo i still can't get twins on sims 4 :(
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Just had my first set of triplets. The house has the "Ley Line" where my sim got pregnant. The triplets are now toddlers which will be quite interesting.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    I recall my first ever sim family having twins, but I believe they were my only one to ever have a pair. Have never had triplets sadly... it may be a good thing lol.
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    I probably had triplets up three times I believe but twins are pretty common in the game for me
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I've never let my Sims reproduce yet (well, once or twice for tests) so never. My cousin plays and she has had twins quite a few times though.
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    I have twins fairly often...in my current family my Sim had twin boys and then when her oldest daughter got married she her twin girls. Triplets is what is rare for me. One of my really old saves,I had gone in and had one of my Sims and his wife try for a baby then switched to a different household...next time I checked on them,his wife had given birth to triplet boys! Plus he had already had twin aliens as well.

Then a more recent save I had,I had downloaded an already pregnant Sim from the gallery and she had a single baby (even though her description said she was pregnant with twins but I didn't really mind) and then she ended up hooking up with Marcus Flex and got pregnant. When she goes to the hospital I get a pop-up...it's a girl! Awesome. Another pop-up. It's a boy! Okay now she has twins? Then...the 3rd pop-up. It's a girl! I was in shock,because I didn't do anything to try and get her pregnant with multiples. She went on to actually have two more girls. Sadly,I lost that save when I had some computer troubles. So I've only gotten triplets twice since having Sims 4...once when I wasn't playing the family and once while I was. I used to really want triplets to happen but now with toddlers...single babies are just fine,lol :p
    03.22.2013 <3
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    I've only had twins occur naturally (when I say that I mean with no fertility massage, no trait, and no cheats) once. And I've never had triplets occur naturally.
    giphy.gif
  • DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    I've only had triplets once in the game.

Twins happens every so often, not a lot.
    xo0yscju
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    I've had natural triplets once... I decided to start a wonder child challenge, obviously shooting for just ONE child and I got three :D
  • CrazySimLadyCrazySimLady Posts: 26 Member
    I have never had multiple babies in Sims 4. I tried the old tricks from Sims 3 (kids radio & kids tv), but I have yet to have anything more than one baby. But I would LOVE to have more babies!
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    I've only had 5 sets of twins since launch day, still no triplets yet. Never used Ley Line or any fertility boost. The most recent twins I have just turned into toddlers, so glad there are 3 adults in that family, otherwise it will be chaotic.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I've only had 2 pregnancies since I bought the game and both were twins. The first were boy/girl but I lost that save when the twins were teens. I started the family again because I liked my main sim Katerina. She and her husband had twin girls who are now teens. I'm going to move them to SM when they age up.
  • BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    For me, like 1/4 of my births end up twins. I get them all the time. However, I have not had triplets once. I would love triplets, but I don't care enough to try to force it.
    Happy Simming!
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    So, I had one sim on a save who I got the Fertility Reward Trait for. She has two children from separate pregnancies.
    Then there's my legacy.
    Surprise twins fro my founder, no Fertility Reward.

The heir gets married. They have one child the first pregnancy, then they try again and twins!
    Basically? I think I learned the hard way that a twin will be more likely to have twins themselves, even if they're not the ones carrying the baby.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!